Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefan99 (View Post)
It's been renewed for a second season but not a third yet.
No, it hasn't. Not officially, anyway. I mean, it's a sure thing because the ratings are great, I think we can pretty much take it for granted, but ABC hasn't made any announcements yet.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I swear I read it but it was probably not a proper confirmation - I just remember a big party post on ontd_ouat
Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Graphics Team

^ I'm sure there's going to be a second season.. or why would we have that stuff in the OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
wow so many spoilers! I really need to catch up!
Mel! You've been absent awhile. Yes there's so many spoilers (and possibly eps?) that you need to catch up on.

not to mention the fact about our board
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do you guys think we'll see any sneak peeks this week for 1x19, or will that be next week when it gets closer to the episode? I can't remember what their protocol has been during other hiatuses, I guess they haven't had that many either
Old 04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
Do you guys think we'll see any sneak peeks this week for 1x19, or will that be next week when it gets closer to the episode? I can't remember what their protocol has been during other hiatuses, I guess they haven't had that many either
I'm betting next week!

EDIT: Ausiello reported that "according to his sources", ABC was "close" to annoucing renewal for OUAT. And, I mean, we know they WILL announce, we didn't need Ausiello's sources to announce it but that's as close to a official confirmation as we've got.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what they're waiting to officially announce it already
Old 04-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I can't imagine it won't be renewed- it's one of ABC's best performing new dramas, in a season that's been up and down for both new and returning scripted shows.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Sorry to go off topic a bit from the David/Regina stuff, but I keep thinking about Pinocchio in the water....

When Emma/August are visiting the wishing well, August tells Emma:
"Water is a very powerful thing. Cultures as old as time have worshipped it. It flows throughout all lands connecting the entire world. If anything had mystical properties. If anything had magic. Well I'd say it'd be water."

I realize that scene was also about the siren, and the water returning something that had been lost to you, but that specific little part about water could be hinting at something more...? I wonder if this is a clue to Pinocchio being put into the water, or taken out of it by Geppetto.... Just speculation.
Foreversnowing, that is a very nice catch. I didn't think much of it at the time but it is great foreshadowing. I am really excited to see how this SL plays out.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for bringing that over. I hadn't been paying attention to the #s when I brought that up, so I realize it was at the end of the thread.

I'm so curious about Geppetto and Pinocchio in the water. I realize in the Disney version, Geppetto and Pinocchio wash up on shore, and Pinocchio is 'dead' and then the blue fairy turns him into a real boy, so maybe it's going to be a spin off that. Does anyone know if we're going to get an actual Pinocchio backstory within the episode, or is it just the plot of how Pinocchio was likely saved from the curse?

I'm just so curious about that scene and the significance, if any, to the water. It also looks like Geppetto has a package with him. I'm sure others have noticed, I'm just suddenly very interested
Old 04-11-2012, 01:48 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I can't imagine it won't be renewed- it's one of ABC's best performing new dramas, in a season that's been up and down for both new and returning scripted shows.
I cannot imagine that it won't be renewed either.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Mark Isham posted on Twitter. The score soundtrack will be released on May 1! Figure some of the track titles might be spoiler-ish so that's why I'm posting the news here.

I asked Mark if the score includes Charming's theme..and he replied Yes. That's one I missed being in the Sutie when it was released back in Feb.

Last edited by katedotd; 04-11-2012 at 03:25 PM
Old 04-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
Thanks for bringing that over. I hadn't been paying attention to the #s when I brought that up, so I realize it was at the end of the thread.

I'm so curious about Geppetto and Pinocchio in the water. I realize in the Disney version, Geppetto and Pinocchio wash up on shore, and Pinocchio is 'dead' and then the blue fairy turns him into a real boy, so maybe it's going to be a spin off that. Does anyone know if we're going to get an actual Pinocchio backstory within the episode, or is it just the plot of how Pinocchio was likely saved from the curse?

I'm just so curious about that scene and the significance, if any, to the water. It also looks like Geppetto has a package with him. I'm sure others have noticed, I'm just suddenly very interested
I am very curious to see how it is all incorporated as well and how closely that story will be followed. As we know, they have changed all the stories somewhat. I have always liked the Pinocchio story though so it will be interesting to see the direction they take it in.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 04-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is anyone watching Revenge? Someone from Tumblr saw a new preview of David (in plaid) drawing a sword in SB, while Emma is choking Regina in the middle of the street saying: " you took away our happiness, now we are taking yours.." somewhere along those lines. OMG! adfdfidsdfsdfsdfjjsdkfjsl!!!

Last edited by captainsid; 04-11-2012 at 08:03 PM
Old 04-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

Wow seriously???? I'd love to see that!!!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 04-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsid (View Post)
Is anyone watching Revenge? Someone from Tumblr saw a new preview of David (in plaid) drawing a sword in SB, while Emma is choking Regina in the middle of the street saying: " you took away our happiness, now we are taking yours.." somewhere along those lines. OMG! adfdfidsdfsdfsdfjjsdkfjsl!!!
omg! this makes me think that maybe MM/David remembering who they are isn't the last scene in the finale. either that or maybe Emma starts to believe before they get there memories.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread