Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread and latest news. So glad the show got Favorite New Show. Lana does kick ass playing the villain.

The actress that plays Ruby/Red is gorgeous.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the scan Kate!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I think it's either her or David.
Well I would assume so.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

The look on her face is so great in that shot. She looks more upset/confused/scared than angry/furious. I guess it's hard to tell what exactly is going on from one still though.

Question - are the promo photos not in order with the actual timeline in the episode? I've noticed when I have been looking at them, that the mirror shot seems like it comes before the dinner and conversation ones... just thought that was kinda odd.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Whichever site you look at the promo photos on I don't think they're in any specific order to be able to set up a timeline. But I would say the broken mirror pic is AFTER the dinner and after she tries to seduce him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
The look on her face is so great in that shot. She looks more upset/confused/scared than angry/furious. I guess it's hard to tell what exactly is going on from one still though.

Question - are the promo photos not in order with the actual timeline in the episode? I've noticed when I have been looking at them, that the mirror shot seems like it comes before the dinner and conversation ones... just thought that was kinda odd.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
Whichever site you look at the promo photos on I don't think they're in any specific order to be able to set up a timeline. But I would say the broken mirror pic is AFTER the dinner and after she tries to seduce him.
Okay, thank you! That's what I was thinking - it definitely makes the most sense!!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Total Fan

The source of the HQs has them numbered from what looks like official filenames but that's usually in filming order, not screening order.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team

I can't believe we have to wait a long time until that episode! I'm gonna die waiting.. I need to know what happens! ..or I think we all need to know.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
The source of the HQs has them numbered from what looks like official filenames but that's usually in filming order, not screening order.
Good point! I also noticed that the file named seemed to be in order, but of course filming doesn't go in order, so that makes sense!

I'm starting to get very excited and interested in the Pinocchio story. I guess I'm not sure if they'll go into the full backstory of Pinocchio in episode 20 or just focus on the plot of building the wardrobe, and exactly what happened to Pinocchio and how he was able to escape (assuming he did) but I'm really looking forward to it.

It seems like there is going to be a lot going on for one episode!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow so many spoilers! I really need to catch up!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigbee71583 (View Post)
I don't want Regina to get what she wants from David because of what it will do to him when he regains his memories. Sleeping with the woman who set up his MM/Snow and also managed to cause his daughter so much pain would break him. I really wish they would show a young Emma in foster care so that the audience can see what Regina ended up doing to an innocent girl. Her actions broke Emma and made her that much more closed off and afraid that anytime she makes an attachment, it will be taken away. I'm sure she thinks that she is worthless and doesn't deserve love even if she hides it behind her walls. I find it ironic that Regina turned into her mother who she hated and destroyed every chance of innocence bb Emma had. There is a really interesting parrellel between Emma and Regina. Both women grew up abused and were made to feel like they weren't good enough, yet Emma has kept her ability to have compassion and kindness for others even though she spent most of her life where that was a liability. Regina dealt with the same thing with her mother, yet Regina chose to become a monster incapable of love or even kindness.I'm also sick of Regina winning every time. It would be great if Emma bested her for once.
Great post. I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyGrace (View Post)
Yeah she really is the prefect Evil Queen.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this custody show down is going to go. So far Emma has seemed mostly ok with Henry being Regina's son, even though she's accepted him as hers as well now, it must be something huge (like the whole Kathryn/Mary Margaret plot) to get her to think about trying to get custody. Especially when it was a closed adoption.
I think, until now, Emma has believed that Regina was - at the worst - a bitch. So she may have disliked her, but she didn't see any sign of her being dangerous to Henry. Even the whole Archie thing - we saw it as Regina gaslighting Henry, Emma saw it as her misguided attempt to 'help' him.
But now Emma KNOW that Regina had anything to do with an actual kidnapping/possible murder, so it makes sense that she would realize Henry isn't safe with her. If she did this to MM - a woman who, as far as she knows, did nothing to her - who knows what she could do to a child that basically calls her an evil witch? I think it makes sense that Emma's priorities have changed.

BTW, there were filming pics of Jen and Eion from episode 20 where Jen is holding the walkie talkie. So I guess there's another Emma/Henry walkie talkie scene!

I wonder where Henry is when Regina tries to seduce David? I doubt he would stay in his room if he knew what she was trying to do,.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is there any word if the show's been renewed for another season?
Old 04-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

^ No not yet, hopefully soon though.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's been renewed for a second season but not a third yet.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its been renewed for a 2nd season? I hadn't heard that.
Not like there is any doubt it will be.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread