Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Kristin should just be fired already.
She really should She's the worst.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 04-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm very interested in the Cora story. I would love to see Bailee playing young Snow again too
Old 04-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah Fi and Jaclyn. Cora did mention she made "a lot of deals". I think? do you think maybe she ran into Rumpelstiltskin too? What the heck is up with Rumples? He's clearly a bad, bad man too. He turned psycho on Belle's SB dad Whew!

the Rumpelstiltskin story from the Brothers' Grimm has tons of Miller's Daughter, a Queen and the daughter having had lived a poor life.

Here's one paragraph from one of the short Rumpelstiltskin stories. This is definitely worth sharing to see how it fits with a Cora/Rumples possibility storyline.

Quote:
Once there was a miller who was poor, but who had a beautiful daughter. Now it happened that he had to go and speak to the king, and in order to make himself appear important he said to him, "I have a daughter who can spin straw into gold."

The king said to the miller, "That is an art which pleases me well, if your daughter is as clever as you say, bring her to-morrow to my palace, and I will put her to the test."

And when the girl was brought to him he took her into a room which was quite full of straw, gave her a spinning-wheel and a reel, and said, "Now set to work, and if by to-morrow morning early you have not spun this straw into gold during the night, you must die."

Thereupon he himself locked up the room, and left her in it alone. So there sat the poor miller's daughter, and for the life of her could not tell what to do, she had no idea how straw could be spun into gold, and she grew more and more frightened, until at last she began to weep.

But all at once the door opened, and in came a little man, and said, "Good evening, mistress miller, why are you crying so?"

"Alas," answered the girl, "I have to spin straw into gold, and I do not know how to do it."

"What will you give me," said the manikin, "if I do it for you?"

"My necklace," said the girl.

The little man took the necklace, seated himself in front of the wheel, and whirr, whirr, whirr, three turns, and the reel was full, then he put another on, and whirr, whirr, whirr, three times round, and the second was full too. And so it went on until the morning, when all the straw was spun, and all the reels were full of gold.
Source/rest of story

now this is pretty huge.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Don't worry about it. I over-reacted to the comment cos I have just had worst day ever and the comment hit a little too close to home. But let's just forget about it and move on. OK
of course! now back to theories and spoilers
Old 04-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I used to think Regina was the Miller daughter but now I think it's Cora. She probably gave up a child to Rumple. Regina probably has a brother somewhere lol.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

^ yeah it's probably why Regina/EQ and Gold/Rumples have a lot in common with their storylines. They seem to have a chalk full of scenes a lot lately. I wouldn't put too much doubt that Rumples had some connection with Cora as well. If she made so many deals, get a good home, step out of poverty, revealing to be the miller's daughter in this week's episode... then I wonder why Gold is always onto Regina's case? Something's fishy up with him. It may have to do with the Miller and Cora too.

Those two are already labeled as the two main evil villains of the show. But yet they kinda give off a brother/sister relationship vibe... they act like kids and are always fighting for something big. just some food for thought.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Total Fan

Bouvier - Gold/Rumpel is one character I can never figure out and it frustrates me so much. He created the curse but why???? I mean he gave EQ the curse and pretty much encouraged her to enact it, also telling her the thing she needed to get it to work. WTH is up with that???. Then we see him in Storybrooke helping Emma take Regina down. I just don't understand his motivations. I just have a feeling all these deals and favours he is owed are gonna come back and bite Emma and Regina on the a** really soon. I honestly don't think he is on anyone's side except his own and there is gonna be some major stuff happen in the finale with Regina/Mr Gold. Oh bring it on for the bad guy showdown. Can't wait. It's the reason I watch this show to see the villians interact. But I honestly think Rumpel has been planning all this for a long time. I am not sure if his intentions are good or bad and it drives me crazy trying to figure it out..

. Also very interested in Cora's backstory. She has obviously had dealings with Rumpel in the past if her references to deals in the last episode are anything to go by. I guess BB Regina is going be the child she made a deal with rumple for to get him to spin straw into gold. Unless the EQ has a sibling floating around somewhere. Actually that would be hilarious. The EQ and her Evil brother or sister.

And I always see a brother/sister vibe thing with them particularly in their scenes in 1.02 and 1.12. EQ teasing him in 1.12 is totally like something I would do to my brother. Except I am not evil and neither is he but you get my point.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.

Last edited by bbroccs; 04-05-2012 at 08:08 PM
Old 04-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Gold/Rumples is genuinely evil... I have a huge doubt that he will follow along with his son's request to become good again. For all that we know Rumples will probably trick his son into believe he might be "good" again and deceive the poor Baelfire. He's consumed by evil as it is and this is pretty similar to EQ/Regina. She was not evil to begin with. She was a sweet, fun, adorable, adventurous young woman on the quest to run off with her true love sweetheart. Then her Mother had to step in and interfere with her marriage plans. they could have lived in their prosperous life some more and not have anything to do with Leopold and his daughter coming around but then Cora steps in again. But I love her so much too!

Now the EQ having a brother would be awesome to see but yeah really hilarious! Two sibling Regals go at it, oh yeah! Hehe! But it does connect Cora into even a Rumples' story too. We need more of these three!

ETA: Its not Regina's fault she's evil. there is still hope to redeem her! you never know what else those writers have up their sleeves for her!

Last edited by DetectiveSaunders; 04-05-2012 at 08:14 PM
Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Total Fan

Ugh don't even get me started on Cora. Horrible woman. I agree was a Regina lovely young woman before it was all ruined. But I am looking forward to seeing Cora again. I read somewhere she will have a 3 episode arc next season. I wonder will it turn out that she is the queen of hearts. That idea has been floating around since Wonderland episode.

I presume 1 of her episodes in the three episode arc will be Rumple/Cora/BB Regina. Another could be Snow/Queen Regina/King Leopold/Cora and what happens after the Daniel's death. Not sure about 3 maybe another flashback or if she does turn out to be the queen of hearts it would be awesome.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry sweetness. I love Barb Hersey. She and Lana and Bailee all killed this week's episode! They killed it and those three should act together again! Then again Lana is completely lovable. I love how the writers have more fun with her and have so many laughs and off-set good times with her! She's definitely a keeper and she is nominated for that Saturn Award -- keep in mind. or I'll stick your heart next to my heart and fruit cake in Regina's fridge. kidding hon!

But the writers crafted Rumples up really well too. Making him truly evil and villainous plus Robert C is very talented! I love his scenes with Emma aside from Regina. Heck I ship those two together in some tad way. Gemma person speaking.

I'm more curious about how Youthful Beautiful Loving Regina met up with her true love firstly. How did they come across each other? Did he teach her to ride horses better because she appears with a horse a lot in the last few episodes it gets those mind gears rigged. Bring Daniel back, writers! We need more of him and Regina!

Now I am loving this Petition of "Bring Peter back!" too! I love how there are so many well devoted Red/Ruby fans aside from us two who want to see how these two met, fell in true love etc. The second season will be quite a roller coaster at this rate! hehe. I miss both Daniel and Peter because of their terrible heartbreaking deaths. I cried so much when Daniel and Peter died. Two episodes I cried in so much to be honest. Poor hot, handsome Noah and Jesse!

Old 04-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I thought Barabara and Lana and Bailee were awesome. Really great scenes together. Looking forward to the possibity of seeing young Snow again. I loved the little girl who played her and she is like a carbon copy of Ginnifer Goodwin, wonderful casting. It would be great if they showed Regina's wedding to Leopold then they would have to get her back. I reckon she studied Ginnifer's expression or something cos she had them down to a T. We also know that Barbara is coming back so that's a good thing. I still speculate that she is queen of hearts. I could be wrong but I cant get it out of my head.

Lana deserves that Saturn award. I mean she played three sides of one character all in the same episode and it was awesome. Best of look to her I really hope she gets it.

As for Rumpel I scratch my head every time he is on cos I just don't know?? Please writers put me out of my misery and tell me if he is either good or bad.

I would imagine the possibility of having Daniel/Regina is always there. They can always go further back if they want to show how they first met and fell in love. After all his death is the reason she snapped in the first place so it is important to see her relationship with him. Plus they are super cute so there.
And I think I have a crush on Noah Bean now. I started watching Nikita and I really like him in it.

Bouvier gtg. But talk to you tomorrow. Evil Reds ftw.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Addicted Fan

^Lana is one talented and vivaciously beautiful actress! Really Adam and Eddy picked the perfect EQ/Regina Mills actress to play her! There's nothing like the awesomeness that is Regina! She did my heart a lot of good and rewarm it earlier this season too. So talented and yeah Bailee Madison was great for Little Snow. But Barbara Hersey is a true legend and she is so up there with Lana. Well we did see Snow and Regina as former besties so that was cute to see! Lana really layered Regina/EQ and that my friend is true talent. I love how she's a great friend to Ginnifer Goodwin. I love how much fun Lana and Ginny have. They'll become off-set besties... I can sorta "smell" it too!

Lana does deserve that Saturn Award. She portrayed an Emmy-worthy nomination in this week's episode so I'm really proud of her! She deserves a lot more credit than that and I'm glad the writers aren't going to scratch her away yet.

Yeah Rumples will always remain a mystery to me. No wonder he puts an even bigger fear to Regina. Poor Regina... her brother won't let her in and his biggest agenda. But hey Robert C is pretty good too. Would love to see more of Lana and him together!

Daniel's engagement ring that SB Regina held at the beginning of this week's episode is a pivotal reminder of their true love, adventure, fun and sweetness. There is more depth to Regina than I had imagined! It should be explored too! They were so cute and not to mention hot and attractive together. Yeah I agree I have a big crush on Noah Bean. He's up there with Eion B's August, maybe second to the hottest male creature Jesse H's Peter. Heck David A's Dr. Whale is very attractive and he's pretty good lookin' too. The four hottest men ever. Love how they cast Eion, David, Jesse and Noah for these cute men! They did a fine job pairing up the other beautiful and talented brunette Meghan up with Jesse! They've acted with each other a few times before OUAT!

Okay sweetie see you later, I'm having a quick shower before I catch up on some fic writing. Have a blessed sleep with more sweet Regina/Daniel dreams. Evil Red ftw, Admiral!

Old 04-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Total Fan

^^^^^Great post and am agreeing wit everything. I love how well this cast get along. Their friendship really shine through onscreen and gives a certain richness to their scenes. I remember Barbara Hershey from beaches. She is awesome in it and I always cry at the end. Seeing what a sweetheart Lana is in real life just reiterates to me what an amazing actress she is. It must be really a challienge for someone so nice to play such an evil character and she does it well. All the awards. That Emmy would be well deserved.

I wonder about Rumpel and what his plans are, obviously he is up to something but I am not sure what. I see Emilie de Ravin's name on the list of guest stars for the finale. Does that mean Mr Gold is going try and take Regina down but she uses Belle as leverage. Perhaps telling him she knows where Belle is and that she will never tell him where she is unless he backs off. Queue stand off of epic proportions. Looking forward to seeing the conclusion of this story actually. I loved the Belle/Rumpel story so am interested to see how it turns out. And I always long for Robert/Lana scenes they are definitely my favourites on the show and the two best actors playing the most interesting characters.

So Bouvier any idea who the stranger might be if don't think he is Pinochio??What's the deal with the book?. He added stuff to it right!!!!!! so when is someone gonna notice that. And why did he add stuff. God I hate the way this show makes me overthink stuff. It like I can't shut it down.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Kristin should just be fired already.
She is seriously the worst.

Quote:
Like I said in the last episode, we called her Wrongda for a reason. She's been known to take official episode descriptions and run with them (which is why I'm wondering if Regina sleeps with anyone or if she took "tries to seduce" as "DOES seduce"), and she's even been known to snake spoilers from reputable but unofficial spoiler sources across the internet in various fandoms.
Yup, and doesn't she take fans' set reports and uses them as sources (without crediting)?

Quote:
Now they need to show us something as "dont worry, you will be happy with mary&david story" to calm down the fandom because many people are saying they are not gonna watch the epi live because they need to know after what happens, not live.
Well, since the fact that they get together in the finale has already leaked, that seems to be all the "damage control" they think they need whatever David does or doesn't do, Snow doesn't seem to be holding it against Charming in the finale.

Quote:
I just realized that when they wrap up the Snow White and Prince Charming fairytale at the end of this season (curse being lifted, hopes for reciprocated love) next season will be about a different fairytale. Wow I wonder who's fairytale we're going to see a lot next season?
Maybe a Greek myth, just to change it up a bit?

Quote:
I'm very interested in the Cora story. I would love to see Bailee playing young Snow again too
Me too!! I definitely want at least a couple of eps with Bailee in season 2. They should do it soon before she's too grown up to play young Snow. I really thought she was the best thing about 1x18! So adorable
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Total Fan

Yeah it's uncanny how much like Bailee looks like Ginnifer the resemblance is amazing and she had her facials and mannerisms spot on. They should really do another Snow/Regina flashback episode perhaps early season 2.

Are they really wrapping up the whole curse stoyline by the end of this season. Not sure I wud like that.Its a little too fast imo.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread