Hope everyone enjoyed the first ep.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

The previews looked so good!

-Hannah
Old 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Thanks for the pics. I really can't tell who EB is playing, some biker dude? He's called "The Stranger"...

JackersandJen, don't worry! Josh says he's not in a coma for long. There's a link to the interview where he says that in the OP the best speculation right now, IMHO, is that he wakes up at the end of ep 3. We already have pics of him filming as John Doe, anyway.
He wakes up in the middle of Episode 3 and checks himself out of the hospital.

I don't remember if Mary Margaret is a Sister or not, but I know that she teaches at the school Henry goes to and is the one that gives him the book.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Some sorta new spoilers

'Once Upon a Time': Stars give scoop on the season ahead | Inside TV | EW.com

-Hannah
Old 10-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the link!

I'm good with exploring other fairytale characters as long it brings them back or touches on the mian characters like they said.

I love, love the pilot!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the link

Old 10-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairviewHerald (View Post)
He wakes up in the middle of Episode 3 and checks himself out of the hospital.
Is this spoiler confirmed? Can I add it to the OP?

I think Mary Margaret was originally supposed to be a nun. She was "Sister Mary Margaret" in the very early descriptions of the show. But they changed it. I think it's for the best it was a good change.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 10-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was it would be weird once Charming wakes up
Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think Mary Margaret was originally supposed to be a nun. She was "Sister Mary Margaret" in the very early descriptions of the show. But they changed it. I think it's for the best it was a good change.
Yeah I hope they changed that part. I get the idea because she's "Snow White" and pure and everything but it's OTT. Plus it makes it weird when she and John Doe potentially start coming together agreed.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Is this spoiler confirmed? Can I add it to the OP?

My friend who works in the reporting industry told me. If you can count that as confirmed... Be my guest.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:50 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the link.

I liked the series premiere. I'll keep watching.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
EMMA TRIES TO HELP A YOUNG PREGNANT WOMAN ESCAPE FROM MR. GOLD, AND CINDERELLA MAKES A REGRETTABLE DEAL WITH RUMPLESTILTSKIN, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
Jessy Schram (“Falling Skies”) Guest Stars as Cinderella
“The Price of Gold” - Emma tries to help a young pregnant woman escape from the clutches of Mr. Gold. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Cinderella (Jessy Schram, “Falling Skies”) makes a regrettable deal with Rumplestiltskin, on “Once Upon a Time,
Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Jessy Schram as Ashley/Cinderella, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red Riding Hood, Catherine Lough Haggquist, as Fairy Godmother, Tim Phillips as Sean/Prince Thomas, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Natalie Gibson as female doctor and Ted Whittall as Mitchell/The King. “The Price of Gold” was written by David H. Goodman and directed by David Solomon.
And here's the promo. I think it's for at least the next 3 episodes... since there's Cinderella.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 10-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode 1.04 "Price of Gold"

Quote:
EMMA TRIES TO HELP A YOUNG PREGNANT WOMAN ESCAPE FROM MR. GOLD, AND CINDERELLA MAKES A REGRETTABLE DEAL WITH RUMPLESTILTSKIN, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Jessy Schram ("Falling Skies") Guest Stars as Cinderella

"The Price of Gold" - Emma tries to help a young pregnant woman escape from the clutches of Mr. Gold. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Cinderella (Jessy Schram, "Falling Skies") makes a regrettable deal with Rumplestiltskin, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Jessy Schram as Ashley/Cinderella, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red Riding Hood, Catherine Lough Haggquist, as Fairy Godmother, Tim Phillips as Sean/Prince Thomas, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Natalie Gibson as female doctor and Ted Whittall as Mitchell/The King.

"The Price of Gold" was written by David H. Goodman and directed by David Solomon.

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.04 - The Price of Gold - Press Release | Spoiler TV
Old 10-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

i dont like this actress Jessy schram since Veronica Mars
Old 10-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I wish they kept her as a nun, lol.

I liked the whole forbidden romances thing, what can I say.