Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Total Fan

it's so David that she sleeps with.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
it's so David that she sleeps with.
It would be pretty cliche :/

I hope it's someone else. I would be pretty disappointed, even if she does rape him.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Total Fan

Eh who said anything about rape. Has that been hinted at. Cos the spoiler says sleep with not rape. Either way it is pretty cliche.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

LBR it's going to be cliche and predictable if she sleeps with anyone... Sidney, David, Dr Whale... we all know what she's capable of by now, so nothing is a surprise
Old 04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I was super depressed right now because all the things I said that I feared that David would do, it happened.
And for the 1st time I feel bad for having read the spoilers

I know that David is doing those things because of the curse, but to have sex with Regina is a little too disgusting. Why David's curse always relates betrayal and sex ... ugh And when I say cheating, I do not speak about Kathryn ... cause we all know she's not his wife...I talk about Snow, because David is charming and Charming is married to Snow

Last edited by lovebird; 04-03-2012 at 02:31 PM
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

^^^Love how the curse gets the blame for everything David does wrong. Such a flimsy excuse. Your implying that he has no free will of his own which is completely untrue. Don't get me wrong I love David's character. But all of his actions can't be justified because he is under "the curse" .

Old 04-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

If David sleeps with Regina I'm gonna kill some writer :/
Old 04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Total Fan

Well who else could it be. I have been racking my brain to work it out. There are not many candidates in Storybrooke. Unless it is in FTL. Which opens up a world of possibilities.

SB - David, Dr Whale, August, Mr Gold??(highly unlikely), Sydney.

FTL - The huntsman (We know that he is back in the finale but are those spoilers not for the next episode, Jefferson (also a possibility)

I dunno I just think David would be the obvious choice especially consider how Regina is currently trying to get back at MM. This would be her ultimate blow to the heart.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think August or Hunstman. If it's David I'm done with the show
Old 04-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I could be proven entirely wrong in this.. but I hope I'm right.

If Regina really wanted to shatter Mary Margaret/Snow White, sleeping with David/PC would be one way to do it. But somehow I don't think they'd(the writers) take it that far. There'd be no coming back from it for either of them.
David is just too obvious a choice(and if the writers really wanted to piss the fans off I don't think they'd do it)

ep 119 David is trying to reconcile with MM. Do you think that would happen if he slept with Regina? either in 119 or any of the remaining three episodes? And so he helped her with her car in ep 120, helping her out and being lovers aren't the aren't the same thing. I think the big obstacle they have to overcome is MM being on trial for murder. He didn't stand by her, and now he's going to have to prove how much he loves her.

Last edited by katedotd; 04-03-2012 at 03:06 PM
Old 04-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

if David is sleeping with Regina ... the writers that they do not dare speak of true love. With curse or not curse...Because when Charming and Snow remember who they are I will not understand how Snow will forgive a betrayal disgusting as this.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

People is saying the hunstman.
I can't believe is David, is too much.
Writers now how angry we are with what they are doing with David.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry but I don't think blaming the curse is a flimsy excuse because that was what the curse for made for. It took away not just their memories, but their free will and their stronger character traits. Under any other circumstances they would have never made the choices they are making right now. The writers and stars have repeatedly stated this.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Total Fan

About reconciling with MM, maybe David tries and she rejects him, he feels sad and depressed and Regina sees an opportunity and uses it as a way to get back at MM. It would certainly spice things up a bit for the MM/David storyline. And I think it is needs something to shake it up a little. This would be a way to kick things into action so to speak. And a major win for Regina. Nothing spells revenge on the person you despise than sleeping with with the man she loves. But I do think it would be a little mean of the writers. Especially considering those photos from the finale. Not sure they could come back from this one tbh. And they look so happy in those finale photos. So just keep them in mind before getting too upset guys

Re the curse taking away peoples free will. Has that ever been explained on the show. Cos not everyone reads interviews and stuff. I just think if the writers are gonna have something like that as a major part of the story they should have it somewhere on the show. On the show it has only ever been stated that their memories dont exist nothing else.

Last edited by bbroccs; 04-03-2012 at 03:26 PM
Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't agree with that. I hope it's not the direction they will go.

ETA: Actually is has been stated a few times on the show that they feel like something is holding them back. David said that quiet a few times. It just has never been directly stated which in my opinion the show shouldn't have to.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 04-03-2012 at 03:34 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread