Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 05:20 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
He played Carter Baizen in Gossip Girl(a shady character, but he wasn't all bad), he was in Captain America last year, and he played a gay guy on a tv show called Kings that was on a couple years ago. He is been in other stuff, too, but I haven't seen it.
Ahh, thanks.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Seems there will be more of the dwarfs!! And the Blue fairy, maybe that will show why Rumple hates the fairies. And Glad Fredrick has a SB name!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 04-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kathryn is free .. and live ....

the question is who was left off? gold? .. I do not think so ... who?

do not break it Rumple deals .. bad bad
Old 04-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
Do you remember the newspaper's article that Emma was reading near the end of Episode 9...something like that: " 7 years old boy finds baby, on the edge of the road.."

So who was that boy who found Emma?
August? Rumpel's son was a little older right?
And if Geppetto sent Pinocchio in the magic wardrobe to try if it worked?

Maybe it's a crazy idea...
I think that this is a very plausible idea. It's very likely that Pinocchio and Emma, or Bae and Emma would 'arrive' out of Fairyland in the same spot (or close) if using the same magic. Both boys were older than Emma, both boys could have found her and made sure she found some one to take care of her, etc. I like this idea a lot.

My current theory is that August is Pinocchio (given the numerous clues so far and that Pinocchio has an epi coming up) and that he was saved either because he was made out of the wood (possibly THE magic wood), or Geppetto made a second wardrobe for Pinocchio to hide in.

icon by ajarcher

Old 04-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Total Fan

I really think he's Pinocchio now. I think if he was then he would be made out of the same wood as the tree was. The Blue Fairy didn't enchant the tree, it was already enchanted if I remember right. Even tho he became human the magic could be still inside of him.

So for me it doesn't contradict the pilot episode.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Whizbee (View Post)
I think that this is a very plausible idea. It's very likely that Pinocchio and Emma, or Bae and Emma would 'arrive' out of Fairyland in the same spot (or close) if using the same magic. Both boys were older than Emma, both boys could have found her and made sure she found some one to take care of her, etc. I like this idea a lot.

My current theory is that August is Pinocchio (given the numerous clues so far and that Pinocchio has an epi coming up) and that he was saved either because he was made out of the wood (possibly THE magic wood), or Geppetto made a second wardrobe for Pinocchio to hide in.
Yeah this was kind of my theory too (that August is somehow both Pinocchio and the 7 year old boy who finds Emma) Mainly because I'm a sap and I think it would be sweet if he found her. It seems like there are too many clues pointing towards him being Pinocchio, but the preview for next week makes it seem like he's Bae.
Either way, I can't wait to find out.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
I've seen spec on that around and I don't think it's crazy. Apparently Cora means heart.

Thanks for the press release iamFez.

Yay! Frederick has a SB name now, we can stop calling him gym teacher.
I didn't realize Cora means heart. Then I definitely think the Queen of Hearts is Cora.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Tressygirl: Dying to know anything on Once Upon a Time! My favorite show right now!
You will find out that someone you thought was dead is totally not in the next episode! Place your bets now, my friends, ‘cause the dead man (or woman or otherworldly being) will pop up at the end of the next episode.
Also, Regina is tooootaaallly gonna sleep with someone, being the evil ho-bag she is. You know who it is, right?
source: E!Online

Mhmmm...maybe they published this a little late? I would totally say the first hint leads to Kathryn...but who knows?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

That spoiler really scares me. A lot. Whomever Regina sleeps with, turns or will turn into crap except for Gold who as powerful as she is.

Last edited by captainsid; 04-03-2012 at 12:28 PM
Old 04-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm scared...hope Regina dont sleep with David...cause it will horrible for MM/Snow
Old 04-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ah! I think its Dr. Whale! He's working for Regina, right? It should be him!! (please let it be HIM). OMG I will totally lose it if its David as if his character wasn't assassinated enough already..
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

My first thought is Mad Hatter/Jefferson - because there was some weird connection between them that seemed like it was something 'more' in fairytale land. But I don't know.

Could it be August to kinda parallel August/Graham - to hurt Emma? Maybe August will sleep with her to get some sort of inside information?

It can't be David. I will be so upset with the show if they do that to him again. Kathryn was enough, I don't get why he needs to be whored around.

We know David is trying to reconcile with Mary Margaret.. I don't know why David would sleep with her unless Regina uses some sort of magic on him. Not to mention, Kathryn and Regina are/were friends. Why would he sleep with a friend of his fake wife when the only person he has feelings for is Mary? Especially right after she turns up alive. I don't know, I guess I feel like his focus should be elsewhere, and it doesn't make any sense.

At the same time, it does bother me, because there was an interview that said David and Mary would face one more big obstacle before the end of season 1 (which came out a few episodes ago, and when I brought it up then, most of you assumed it was that Mary told David to "get out") but I almost wonder if it could be this.. because that seems like a pretty big obstacle.

I'm really hoping it's Jefferson or August... or Dr. Whale LOL anyone but David. Please? :/
Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Since I saw those spoilers pics of David fix Regina car...that fear doesnt leave my mind
Old 04-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Please, don't let it be David...I'm trying to reconcile with his character, but if this happens I don't know if I could really like him anymore.

Apropos, there are (very tiny) Promo pics for "The Return" available, featuring Gold, Archie, Rumple & Bae.

Here!

Not necessary to say that I'm outré excited for this! Hiatus, hurry up and be over quickly! I beg you!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Kathryn was enough, I don't get why he needs to be whored around.
I agree.

Quote:
At the same time, it does bother me, because there was an interview that said David and Mary would face one more big obstacle before the end of season 1 (which came out a few episodes ago, and when I brought it up then, most of you assumed it was that Mary told David to "get out") but I almost wonder if it could be this.. because that seems like a pretty big obstacle.
I took MM being accused of murder and David getting these misplaced memories confusing him even more as the second obstacle; David being married to Kathryn as the first. IDK. These are Lost writers we are talking about, they can push the envelope in places we wish they would avoid for shock value. Le sigh. Even if it will be played as against David's will (that would be rape, I might add), it will be painful to watch.

Sydney would make sense. (Still feel weird I have the same name lol)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread