Fan Forum Star

^^ So beautiful!
Old 03-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Awesome! I wonder if that's when Hunstman shows up
Old 03-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
What's curious to me is that it's widely accepted by the fandom that Regina was raping Graham (which I agree with- she literally gave him no choice in FTL, it's no different than a man holding a gun to a woman's head, and he was her puppet in Storybrooke) but somehow those rules don't apply to David. I don't even consider David real- he's part of a curse inflicted on James.
^Exactly! Poor Graham, Regina made him her sex slave. I don't hate Regina, but I find most of her actions inexcusable and selfish.

I get mad at David for some of him actions, but I don't hate him at all either, in fact, it's quite the opposite. He's not acting like himself because there is a curse that is affecting him. He's just so messed up.

It's ironic though..the one who's character seemed to be messed up the most by the curse is the second one (next to Graham) who remembers, and the curse's effect starts to weaken on him. I'm trying to see if there is anything in common between David and Graham that could explain why they started to remember/have flashes of the FTL, but I'm drawing a blank.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm trying to see if there is any similarities between David and Graham that could explain why they started to remember/have flashes of the FTL, but I'm drawing a blank.
Interesting thought. I never considered a connection between the two remembering.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
However, look at this picture of Granny and Ruby being filmed yesterday
IMG_1672 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
After looking at the photos in Flickr (Thank you Katedotd!) - I noticed that D/MM kiss in the middle of the street.

Does the tree spring up from the place they kissed?

I'm going nuts waiting for Sunday!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

The tree is in episode 21, the kiss is in the finale.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 03-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Total Fan

Ok I have been trying to avoid saying anything in this thread for a long time but some of the comments in here just make my blood boil.

I thought that this was the spoiler thread??? However, everytime I come in here lately someone is bashing on a character/ship.

My issue is with a comment about Emma/Regina earlier in the thread. Now I am by no means a shipper of Emma and Regina and I don't want to get my head bitten off here but i think that Emma and Regina breaking the curse would make total sense. The one that enacted the curse and the one who is destined to break it makes total sense to me. Also alot of people like Emma/Regina and they are entitled to like this couple. And I know you guys are entitiled to your opinion as well but it must be very uncomfortable for a Swanqueen fan coming on to this thread and reading negative comments about their ship. This is supposed to be a spoiler thread not a ship bashing thread. Nobody should have to justify their preferences on here or have to put up with their favourite ship being ridiculed.

However it is pretty clear to me that having a different opinion on this thread is a big no-no so I do really expect anyone to agree with me.

Rant over. I will now retreat and wait for the inevitable backlash.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

But do you ship them as a romantic couple? O_O
Or as enemies?
I like them as enemies too
Old 03-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

Neither actually. I prefer the idea of them just getting along maybe as friends but nothing romantic. I do like them as enemies sometimes but I think as the show progresses the constant bickering and trying get one up on the other will probably get a little tiresome. I would like to see them be at least civil to each other particularly for Henry's sake. We have seen moments in past episodes where they are like this and it was nice. I would like to see more of that.

oicaxf - Looking at your icon you must delighted with spoiler pics. Do we know is that MM/David or Snow/Charming. Cos if Snow/Charming we are in for some pretty exciting episodes.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, I understand you.
Emma/Regina dinamic is great.
Just I don't understand some weird romantic ships as Emma&David or David&Regina...
Sometimes fandom scares me lol

I'm dying with the spoilers. Snow&Charming are gonna kill me¡
Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I love their dynamic. I don't ship it romantically (Emma/Regina) but I do see alot of chemistry between Lana and Jennifer.

Ok the Emme/David one is just plain weird they are father and daughter ewwwww thats disgusting. David/Regina hmmm I could see how people would like it but I couldn't myself shipping it. Not seriously anyway. But as I said in my post above everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences. So if they ship it that is their choice.

So it is Snow and Charming is it. That is so awesoe. I love them together. They are one of my favourite couples on the show. So sweet and adorable and epic. Can't wait for finale now. Should be really good.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

@JaneEspenson So is 1.19 your last Once script for the year? Hoping for one more, since I'm sure Adam and Eddie are doing 1.22
Jane Espenson
@cherylhe I am co-writing ep 121 with David Goodman.
So 1x21, snowing epi I think, is co-written by Jane.
Great¡

And about 1x22 kiss scene....
That's the LAST scene of the epi.
So this is the cliffhanger; Snow and Charming kissing and remembering (and then something with special effects happens in the town)
Old 03-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Total Fan

Oooh interesting sounds awesome. Can't wait but I know I will be so upset when the season comes to an end.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:23 AM
New Fan

i hope the dont split snow and charming up in the finale, like have one go back to FTL and the other trapped in SB, i heard there is talk that season two they might focus on just the SB story or just FTL story , kind of like in lost when they had some stay on the island and some go back home, and they have to figure away back
Closed Thread   Post New Thread