Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

The producers said it's Emma who can break the curse, Snow and Charming only served to make the savior, and Emma is the one, so I really think she's the only that can break it. Her presence it weakening it, making people sort of wake up, they'll be able to get their self awareness back, but no one will be able to break the curse, only Emma.

I really can't wait for Red's episode, it's the one I have been most excited about!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting the promo!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Ginny said that once she found out how is broken that she felt really dumb that she didn't figure it out before. I saw someone on twitter that maybe the key is Emma believing in the curse
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

in tonight's episode ....

I saw the rabbit and alice?? alicia or rabbits??SB
Old 03-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
Ginny said that once she found out how is broken that she felt really dumb that she didn't figure it out before. I saw someone on twitter that maybe the key is Emma believing in the curse
Yeah I read about that too. I think it makes sense so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The way Jennifer talked about it at Paleyfest is that she will start to think something weird is happening, but not believe yet..so I really could see that.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick
The producers said it's Emma who can break the curse, Snow and Charming only served to make the savior, and Emma is the one, so I really think she's the only that can break it. Her presence it weakening it, making people sort of wake up, they'll be able to get their self awareness back, but no one will be able to break the curse, only Emma.!
this is what I was thinking. That, and it seems like Emma has had a pretty tough life and is kind of jaded; I don't think that it's just a matter of her believing in the curse, but that she has to believe in the possibility of a happy ending. Remember, as Mary Margaret said in the pilot, that that is a very powerful thing.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
I find it really interesting that Alan Dale is in this one.
maybe alan dale was in love with barbara hershey..

thank you everyone for the spoilers..

the most intriguing is that it appears the way to break the curse is maybe simply for Emma to beleive, I mean really believe in it. and call REgina her majesty?

so as rumple said the final battle can begin?
Old 03-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
This makes sense, because the only character that has 'broken through' is Graham. And it's entirely possible that in that one brief moment when Emma was kissing him she 'believed' or felt that 'happy ending' (even briefly) and Graham got his memories back in full.

Very interesting...

Quote:
maybe alan dale was in love with barbara hershey..
This also makes sense since he was so incredibly bitter about love. Perhaps he had to give up his true love, too.

icon by ajarcher

Old 03-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Whizbee (View Post)
This makes sense, because the only character that has 'broken through' is Graham. And it's entirely possible that in that one brief moment when Emma was kissing him she 'believed' or felt that 'happy ending' (even briefly) and Graham got his memories back in full.
This makes a lot of sense Though I do believe it's not just Emma believes, bam, it's broken! I think love or true love has something to do with it as well. Besides, for Emma to believe there's still a long way.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
This makes a lot of sense Though I do believe it's not just Emma believes, bam, it's broken! I think love or true love has something to do with it as well. Besides, for Emma to believe there's still a long way.
Perhaps it's both characters believing in that same moment?? With Emma being the key--she has to believe, too.

On a completely separate note, I wonder if carrot man and his wife are the White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts???

icon by ajarcher

Last edited by Lady Whizbee; 03-05-2012 at 10:03 AM
Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Whizbee (View Post)

On a completely separate note, I wonder if carrot man and his wife are the White Rabbit and the Queen of Hearts???
ok. i missed that one.. can u tell me where exactly that scene was...

thank you!!!

add: found it..lol.. maybe.. i like the theory..

Last edited by renka21; 03-05-2012 at 10:48 AM
Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

When MM and Leroy were going door to door selling candles. There was one man eating a carrot (eying MM approvingly), and then his 'wife' came to the door and closed it in a huff.

I just read the review on EW and they supposed the couple to be Mr. and Mrs. Jack Sprat, so perhaps my theory is wrong...

icon by ajarcher

Old 03-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

The issue of TV Guide(for next week) with Ginny, Josh, and Jennifer on the cover came in the mail today! Would anyone like me to try and scan the cover and pages?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes please Kate. I will love you for all eternity. Was it good?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Yes please!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread