Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

nce Upon a Time Bosses on Breaking Up Snow White, Prince Charming and More Burning Questions

Once Upon a Time Bosses on Breaking Up Snow White and Prince Charming - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 03-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
William Keck ‏ @KecksExclusives Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#onceuponatime producers tell me at #PaleyFest that by season 's end we'll learn if mysterious stranger is fairy tale writer
And, they're showing the first 10 mins of next week's episode that will reveal who the Big Bad Wolf is so hopefully someone at PF will give spoilers

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 03-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoilers.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 03-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Total Fan

Both Mr Gold and David will be new patients of Archie.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Can't wait for the Mr. Gold/Archie scenes.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Paley Center ‏‏ @paleycenter
The allusion to the mermaid a few weeks ago was indeed to Ariel. But it's a season two story
Quote:
Danielle Turchiano ‏ @danielletbd
Eddy Kitsis says they may have already dropped hints as to how the curse can break.
They also said something like Henry didn't really realize that the people around him weren't aging until he got the book.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me

Last edited by WonderlandGabby; 03-04-2012 at 04:25 PM
Old 03-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Can't wait for the Mr. Gold/Archie scenes.
Yeah those should be great. It will be nice to see Archie again after so many episodes of him being MIA.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:39 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

David/Archie scenes, yeah¡¡
Old 03-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
After screening tonight’s Once Upon a Time, in which Grumpy’s real name is revealed (as well as how he got his unfortunate new one), plus previewing the first act of the upcoming Red/Ruby-centric hour, the show’s cast and creators took to the stage at PaleyFest 2012 to dole out the spoilers.
First and foremost: As Raphael Sbarge (Archie/Jiminy Cricket) revealed, David and Mr. Gold are headed for his shrink’s couch. “David’s got problems,” laughed Josh Dallas, Prince Charming’s portrayer. As for “the beast,” the modern-day Rumpelstiltskin “doesn’t have anyone else to talk to,” noted Robert Carlyle, who plays him.
What else came out during the Q&A, moderated by TVLine’s own Matt Webb Mitovich?

* Emma isn’t going to start to believe Henry’s tall tales anytime soon. However, Jennifer Morrison teased that at least “she’s gonna start to think something’s up. She’s [just] not sure what.”
* Kathryn’s absence will be more of a hindrance than a help to the romance of David and Mary Margaret. “It’s put David in a place,” explained Dallas, “where he feels very guilty and responsible for her disappearance.” And, although her vanishing will be resolved in short order, there’s yet another obstacle ahead!
* We haven’t seen the last of Sidney Glass or Sheriff Graham. Not only does the man in the mirror have an arc before season’s end, but the Huntsman, series co-creator Edward Kitsis reminded fans, “is still very much alive in fairy tale world.”
* Also “before we get to the finale,” Kitsis said, “we’ll be pretty clear on who [mysterious newbie August] is.” Added OUAT co-creator Adam Horowitz, out there in the webisphere, already “someone’s got it right.”
* The root of the Evil Queen’s hatred of Snow White at last will be revealed before this season ends. “Its complication,” noted a cryptic Ginnifer Goodwin, “is what is so beautiful about it.”
* Yes, yes, they will eventually get to the Little Mermaid. “For us,” Kitsis said, “[Ariel] was more of a Season 2 thing.”
* And, last but not least, the Evil Queen’s frienemy, Maleficent, will likely be back. “It would be a disappointment,” Horowitz acknowledged, “if we never saw her again.”]
Once Upon a Time Spoilers Season 1 Finale -- PaleyFest 2012
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-04-2012, 04:51 PM
New Fan

Almost no new spoilers about OUAT from Paley but there's couple interesting:

- Rumple and David as Archie patients

- Huntsman is still alive in FTL

- We will know who August is around season finale

- And one spoiler is interesting: Emma won't be believe in curse anytime but she will feel that something is not right in SB. (Probably after Kathryn disapperance or after being kidnapped by Hatter)
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

So many goodies today, thanks everyone!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

PROMO¡¡¡
Once Upon a Time 1x15 - "Red Handed" Promo (HD) - YouTube

yeah¡¡¡
Old 03-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

If the writers said that they've hinted at how the curse can be broken, I'm speculating it's to do with true love's kiss. Do you think that it has to be Emma's kiss with true love to break it?

I also read somewhere that the reason why D/M kiss in SB didn't do anything is because neither of them realize who they really are... they have feelings for each other they can't explain, but it's not necessarily "true love" yet which I think makes a lot of sense when put that way - (and I read that in an interview, not just speculation)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread