Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm kinda excited for the "affair" only because I don't see it as one.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 01-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrfan23 (View Post)
She can do both shows; the producers just have to schedule around each other, if they're so inclined. Incidentally, the studio that produces her BBC America show has studios in Vancouver. I'm not sure if they're shooting in Vancouver or New York, but as long as she's in North America, it's not impossible for her to do both shows.
Once films in Vancouver and Cooper films in Toronto. It's a 6 hours plane ride one way.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I am thinking 17 will be the next Snow centric one because they were filming Snow/Grumpy/Dwarfs forest scenes today.

As for Kathryn actually being pregnant I don't see it happening. Yes it would be possible for the actress to take the 6 hours plane ride to do scenes if her schedule allowed it but I don't see that being possible long term.

that's true. for her to actually be pregnant would shift her to almost a main character focus, (i would think) because then we'd have to add all the drama of david going back and forth between the woman he loves and the woman he's having a child with - and that's not really the point of this show.

plus i doubt she'd be taking a role in another show if they were going to make her a big part. it seems like we could be getting some closure on her character once james aids her on the mission to the siren, and then in storybrooke when david splits from her.

the early description for episode 17 (from tv-links.eu) makes it appear as if that episode is focused on the "stranger" and who he was in the fairy tale land. there has to be a reason why we have 0 information, or even a title for episode 16 yet. seems fishy!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
that's true. for her to actually be pregnant would shift her to almost a main character focus, (i would think) because then we'd have to add all the drama of david going back and forth between the woman he loves and the woman he's having a child with - and that's not really the point of this show.

plus i doubt she'd be taking a role in another show if they were going to make her a big part. it seems like we could be getting some closure on her character once james aids her on the mission to the siren, and then in storybrooke when david splits from her.

the early description for episode 17 (from tv-links.eu) makes it appear as if that episode is focused on the "stranger" and who he was in the fairy tale land. there has to be a reason why we have 0 information, or even a title for episode 16 yet. seems fishy!
I guess if episode 16 is the next snow one they would be breaking the plus 7 chain. because they had episode 3 and 10 being Snow's side of Snowing and 6 and 13 being the Charming side. The Rumple one have been plus 4, (4, 8, 12). So I thought 16 would be a rumple one. I know I have a weird logic. As for no info, I think it's because 16 didn't have steveston filming so no fans/paps seeing filming.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I guess if episode 16 is the next snow one they would be breaking the plus 7 chain. because they had episode 3 and 10 being Snow's side of Snowing and 6 and 13 being the Charming side. The Rumple one have been plus 4, (4, 8, 12). So I thought 16 would be a rumple one. I know I have a weird logic. As for no info, I think it's because 16 didn't have steveston filming so no fans/paps seeing filming.
that's a good way of thinking about it! i just think of them lumped together - 1, 3, 6, 10, 13, (16)? and it seems like it's approx every 3. but your method seems more thought out... maybe episode 18 will center on them - that'd really be drawing it out for some snowing though :'( but it does appear as if the two of them will be focused on more in-between episodes with all the relationship developments, where it seems like previously david goes missing here and there.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
that's a good way of thinking about it! i just think of them lumped together - 1, 3, 6, 10, 13, (16)? and it seems like it's approx every 3. but your method seems more thought out... maybe episode 18 will center on them - that'd really be drawing it out for some snowing though :'( but it does appear as if the two of them will be focused on more in-between episodes with all the relationship developments, where it seems like previously david goes missing here and there.
well from spoilers we know that Josh is in 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 so I don't think David will be missing that much in the future. I am really looking forward to 14 because of Emma and David scenes. So I think we have lots of Snowing and MM/David in the future.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad to about that!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Once films in Vancouver and Cooper films in Toronto. It's a 6 hours plane ride one way.
It's a five-hour flight, no different from a New York-to-LA commute (which actors make with a fair amount of regularity) and she can shoot Once on her days off if the producers are amenable. Not to mention the fact that Vancouver is three hours behind Toronto. All I'm saying is the fact that Anastasia Griffith is working on another show does not automatically mean that Kathryn and/or Abigail are going to be written out permanently. If Kitsis and Horowitz want to keep her in the storyline, they can make it happen.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrfan23 (View Post)
It's a five-hour flight, no different from a New York-to-LA commute (which actors make with a fair amount of regularity) and she can shoot Once on her days off if the producers are amenable. Not to mention the fact that Vancouver is three hours behind Toronto. All I'm saying is the fact that Anastasia Griffith is working on another show does not automatically mean that Kathryn and/or Abigail are going to be written out permanently. If Kitsis and Horowitz want to keep her in the storyline, they can make it happen.
it depends on which way you go. I have done the flight recently and east to west was 5:45 and west to east was 4:45. Lots of delays lately. But she is lead in the other shows so she could film 5 days a week. I don't think it means Kathryn will be written out permanently ITA with you. Only death would do that and I don't see that happening any time soon since Graham just happened. But I also don't think they will be giving her a huge storyline like a real pregnancy. I think they would only use her at strict minimum. And they wouldn't have made her Regina's new bff if she was meant to die this soon IMO.

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 01-24-2012 at 10:14 PM
Old 01-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited by all the spoilers, but what I'm edgy on is what is going to get these two to remember?? They've kissed, they're no doubt going to be together, what's going to help them remember who they really are?? LOVE? We already know their love for each other is what's bringing them together I'm really excited to see what the writers have planned to show how David and Mary will remember who they really are.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm VERY interested in knowing how and what will make them get their memories back!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we are going to find that out anything soon but I wouldn't be surprise if we get more moments like MM had with the blanket where it seems something is clicking but she shrugs it off.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

i read this quoted by Ginny:

"As far as Mary Margaret [remembering], that's another thing. There are going to be steps in that direction certainly as the season progresses, but there are also going to be setbacks. The Queen is very powerful, and she's going to do everything she can to keep us from remembering..." (Source)

So it sounds like she may start having some flashbacks or hints of things, but not fully get her memories back at once, as Graham did - VERY INTERESTING - I hope it's not just more teases, like with the baby blanket though, as I don't really consider that remembering :/
Old 01-25-2012, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The stranger is from fairy tale land? I hope not, I rather have him be teh 7 yr old who saw emma come through, and he became a writere, and out of curiousity he found out where she was.. ie Storybrooke maine and came to see her

to tell her that he saw her come through, and then you take that peice of information with the ep 17 info of the person who tries to convince emma the curse is real.

I think it is all about getting emma to think.. could it all be true. esp with eyewitness testimony of the 7 yr old hopefully stranger.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That is not the early description. I assume you mean this? That's the casting notice for a new character, it has nothing to do with the Stranger.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Closed Thread   Post New Thread