Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I agree. I don't want the whole on/off situation with them either. I mean I can understand it happening maybe once and maybe tolerate twice, but more than that will be to much!

I think Snow will be the last to remember too. After all this curse was really all about her so I think the Evil Queen puts more focus on making her as miserable as possible than any other. I think Charming might be the second in that whole situation because of his connection to Snow.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)

I wonder if regina, fires him from the shelter..
I did not matter to me that Regina fires David.
Emma could hire David (her Dad) as her new Deputy

I long for ... I want scenes with Emma / David...father and daughter....

And sure David would be great in deputy's clothes (I'm a dreamer I know lol)

Last edited by lovebird; 01-24-2012 at 06:08 PM
Old 01-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still love that idea!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
you don;t think.. regina stages a suicide? but actually kills abigail?/catherine i mean

2 deaths in such a short period would be a bit much

add: what is the title of ep 13 & 14... off to tumblr to find out

14 is grumpy - Summary:The backstory of Grumpy is revealed. This includes a beautiful woman (Amy Acker) who has a few problems, including an issue with men that has to be worked out, because it is a life and death issue. This woman, Nova/Astrid, will be a love interest for Grumpy/Leroy that will put a smile on his face.

Watch Once Upon a Time - Season 1 Episode 14: Dreamy

ok.. so am I to understand they get together and then david breaks it off again? u have to be kidding me.

add: this came to me.. maybe dr. hopper tells him he needs some time to himself ? to find himself.. .. and that is all i got.
This is what I thought especially after seeing the pics from behind the scenes of episode 15 where Mary is talking to Gran the looks like shes hearing something really upsetting...although I did hear at the same time they were filming screens with Emma and Josh at the pet shelter...maybe Regina frames David.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
Welcome ForeverSnowing, princessintraining & Lutesse.
Thanks...so glad I have a place to go and theorize and obsess :0)
Old 01-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
Abigail actress has been contracted for another show, so....bye Katherine.
The fact that Anastasia Griffith is working on another show does not automatically make her unavailable to the producers of Once. They just have to work around that schedule.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessintraining (View Post)
This is what I thought especially after seeing the pics from behind the scenes of episode 15 where Mary is talking to Gran the looks like shes hearing something really upsetting...although I did hear at the same time they were filming screens with Emma and Josh at the pet shelter...maybe Regina frames David.

maybe.. a frame job is def up regina's alley

maybe she frames him for the break in at Gold's
Old 01-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm loving the show more and more.
Me too! When I need a fix, I just watch an old episode on my DVR... I'm getting to the point where I want to put the SW & PC story in chronilogical order just for kicks!

Here's a link for behind the scenes photos from one of the previous threads - showing Leroy & Amy Acker's character

http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...57626994006407
Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome all the newbies!

Thanks for all the goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

if the results of the pregnancy test are actually positive or something i will scream. that would almost ruin the show for me. maybe to parallel the "tell him you don't love him or i'll kill him" - regina will blackmail, as the PP said.

just because the actress who plays kat/abigail is contracted for another show, that means she won't be around at all? does that mean she dies then?

we know that david/mary start meeting secretly next episode. i'm guessing that maybe regina does something in this episode, or beginning of episode #12 because we have those shots of David with Dr. Hopper looking very angsty about Mary being out with the "girls"

then in #13 he leaves his wife.

i'm guessing #16 is going to be another Snowing focus, possibly on what happens after the split. i'd be surprised if we see DN/MM as an actual couple just yet. Regina won't allow it.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
if the results of the pregnancy test are actually positive or something i will scream. that would almost ruin the show for me. maybe to parallel the "tell him you don't love him or i'll kill him" - regina will blackmail, as the PP said.

just because the actress who plays kat/abigail is contracted for another show, that means she won't be around at all? does that mean she dies then?

we know that david/mary start meeting secretly next episode. i'm guessing that maybe regina does something in this episode, or beginning of episode #12 because we have those shots of David with Dr. Hopper looking very angsty about Mary being out with the "girls"

then in #13 he leaves his wife.

i'm guessing #16 is going to be another Snowing focus, possibly on what happens after the split. i'd be surprised if we see DN/MM as an actual couple just yet. Regina won't allow it.
They (writers) will never do that, put Abigail and David with a baby.
Come on, have faith¡¡¡
Do you love the show? And why that fear?
OUaT just began¡¡
Old 01-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSnowing (View Post)
I am thinking 17 will be the next Snow centric one because they were filming Snow/Grumpy/Dwarfs forest scenes today.

As for Kathryn actually being pregnant I don't see it happening. Yes it would be possible for the actress to take the 6 hours plane ride to do scenes if her schedule allowed it but I don't see that being possible long term.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

BY davidnolansstalker:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

If she is the main character of another show...she can´t be in OUaT more. TV shows need more than 10 hours daily.

They are filming Snow/Grumpy scenes today.

I wanna know when will be another Snow/Charming episode (1x13, I know, and after?
Old 01-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If she is the main character of another show...she can´t be in OUaT more. TV shows need more than 10 hours daily.
She can do both shows; the producers just have to schedule around each other, if they're so inclined. Incidentally, the studio that produces her BBC America show has studios in Vancouver. I'm not sure if they're shooting in Vancouver or New York, but as long as she's in North America, it's not impossible for her to do both shows.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread