Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To be honest I don't know how I feel about them having an "affair". I mean I knew they would be because of the spoilers, but when it's put like that from one of the creatures....Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Charming(David)&Snow(Mary), but I just feel uneased about this story line. I really wish they hadn't gone this route.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
To be honest I don't know how I feel about them having an "affair". I mean I knew they would be because of the spoilers, but when it's put like that from one of the creatures....Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Charming(David)&Snow(Mary), but I just feel uneased about this story line. I really wish they hadn't gone this route.
i wonder if regina says something to mary margaret and makes her rethink it if davids still with katherine? in that one filming pic it looked like he was trying to kiss her but she was pulling away. i think she'd say something to mary about rather than david.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
Exhausted in just 10 episodes? O_o
Some people don´t have patience.
It's a tv-show, not a movie or mini-serie.
It must have twists, troubles, excellent episodes not-very-good episodes...
I never had much patience : .....
I always think that the show was better 13 chapters, not 22 ... and if it were a miniseries better yet, .. Then I would lose I just want to come back and it was a series ---

is a total contradiction .... I know, I know .. I know, is a problem to solve: Eek:: Buscar:: Eek:

but what happened to lost myself, I like some of the main character, or the episodes were very addictive but harmful. .... I choose to leave it, and let a lot of episodes or the season ends ...

maybe I'm old or am on vacation in summer and just want to go beach and no tv .. : Blush:

do not be angry with me ....... if it bothers you what I said .... forgiveness ...

I apologize: D: D
Old 01-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

he uses the word "dire"

what could be "dire"?

so i guess they begin the affair, regina does something - MM says no more,

and then we have the episode where david breaks up with catherine..

I wonder if regina, fires him from the shelter..

but i'm more interested in teh stranger, I beleive he is writing the new fairytale ..

and at teh end of the series, a good number of years away, we see him at a book signing. and then on teh set of this new show based on his book

and our actors playing themselevs..Lol.. that would be so cute
Old 01-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

We know David ends his marriage at 1x13....it's just two episodes, guys¡¡
O_o
Old 01-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
he uses the word "dire"

what could be "dire"?

so i guess they begin the affair, regina does something - MM says no more,

and then we have the episode where david breaks up with catherine..

I wonder if regina, fires him from the shelter..

but i'm more interested in teh stranger, I beleive he is writing the new fairytale ..

and at teh end of the series, a good number of years away, we see him at a book signing. and then on teh set of this new show based on his book

"dire"= sex ?????

is a good theory of stranger,.... as a writer of the new story .. the never ending story .... something similar, rewritten, .. interesting your theory

I hope it's not that theory, but it is good,,.... I just do not see her for a while
Old 01-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I do wonder what the "dire" part means. We really don't have spoilers about them after episode thirteen except that set report about how grave and sad they both looked as they glanced at the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
We know David ends his marriage at 1x13....it's just two episodes, guys¡¡
O_o
Thak goodness! I don't want this whole thing dragged out!
Old 01-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

well the way I see it the affairs is episode 11 and episode 12 ends with him deciding to tell Kathryn about them in episode 13 I am guessing sex happens in 12 like Lessie and I had mentioned a few weeks ago.. In 13 he is free of Kathryn by middle of episode but something happens that by that scene that was seen shot for episode 14 where David looks sadly away when MM walks towards him. I am guessing either Regina convinces Kathryn to tell David the results of that pregnancy test was false or that she backmails David into leaving MM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Abigail actress has been contracted for another show, so....bye Katherine.
Don´t be impatience, come on.

And I'm over, this "cheating" thing is annoying. Always the same discussion.
Fake memories + fake weeding + curse + true love for Mary. Is it so difficult to understand?

Kisses, guys.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I'm loving the Mary&David spoilers.. I cannot wait to see more of them
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Susan Gittins
Quote:
Photo of #OnceuponaTime knights on horseback in Surrey's Tynehead Park by @kasharpe
Knights on horseback | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

you don;t think.. regina stages a suicide? but actually kills abigail?/catherine i mean

2 deaths in such a short period would be a bit much

add: what is the title of ep 13 & 14... off to tumblr to find out

14 is grumpy - Summary:The backstory of Grumpy is revealed. This includes a beautiful woman (Amy Acker) who has a few problems, including an issue with men that has to be worked out, because it is a life and death issue. This woman, Nova/Astrid, will be a love interest for Grumpy/Leroy that will put a smile on his face.

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Once..._1/episode_14/

ok.. so am I to understand they get together and then david breaks it off again? u have to be kidding me.

add: this came to me.. maybe dr. hopper tells him he needs some time to himself ? to find himself.. .. and that is all i got.

Last edited by renka21; 01-24-2012 at 05:38 PM
Old 01-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

I get it if people are feeling like it's dragged out, I do too, but I realize they need to go through all the fairytales, and showing everyone's background, before they get into it more. However, I do wish that they would show a bit more progress, because sometimes it does get a bit tiring, at least for me.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over oicaxf!

I guess I can understand that too, but I'm enjoying th show so much and the stories I'm okay with how the story telling is going. I want this show on for at least 5 or 6 seasons so I'm patient.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you for bringing that over oicaxf!

I guess I can understand that too, but I'm enjoying th show so much and the stories I'm okay with how the story telling is going. I want this show on for at least 5 or 6 seasons so I'm patient.

I;m good with the story telling, but once MM and David are together I want them together, dating.. not one ep they are together the next they are not,

they don;t have to remember, I figure they would be the last to remember snow that is , as the curse is all about making her miserable

so that is why cinderella in this world will have a happy ending before snow does, she has to be last.