Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

It seems Jared can't do most of this promotions due to school/child work regulations.

I wish Emile and Meghan were going

Rose looks amazing in that pic. It seems that episode is going to be really good.

I just read Eion's pilot on TNT isn't going forward so I think we have a good chance of seeing Pinocchio again.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Once tidbit from ‘Scandal’ Spoilers — Plus Scoop on ‘Once Upon a Time’ in Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Question: Got any Once Upon a Time scoop for us? — Susan

Ausiello: Yes! While speaking with Josh Dallas about this week’s David/Charming-heavy episode, Matt Mitovich picked his brain about Brothers & Sisters alum John Pyper-Ferguson’s character, who thus far has only been described as the widowed father to a young boy. “I can’t tell you anything,” Dallas hedged. “Just know that he’s an outsider.” Speaking of outsiders, Dallas was slightly more forthcoming with a status report on wayward driver Greg Mendell, played by Ethan Embry. “In this Sunday’s episode, you see Greg grilling Belle about what she actually saw that night at the car accident,” he said, musing: “Hmm, why does he want to know…?”
Old 02-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
Once tidbit from ‘Scandal’ Spoilers — Plus Scoop on ‘Once Upon a Time’ in Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Question: Got any Once Upon a Time scoop for us? — Susan
Ausiello: Yes! While speaking with Josh Dallas about this week’s David/Charming-heavy episode, Matt Mitovich picked his brain about Brothers & Sisters alum John Pyper-Ferguson’s character, who thus far has only been described as the widowed father to a young boy. “I can’t tell you anything,” Dallas hedged. “Just know that he’s an outsider.” Speaking of outsiders, Dallas was slightly more forthcoming with a status report on wayward driver Greg Mendell, played by Ethan Embry. “In this Sunday’s episode, you see Greg grilling Belle about what she actually saw that night at the car accident,” he said, musing: “Hmm, why does he want to know…?”
Is that why she was freaking out in the promo?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Maybe she doesn't want to think about what she saw ... and he wants to be sure he wasn't the only one who saw it. I'm wondering if he saw each of them as they truly are in FTL, except for Belle because she had crossed the line.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
What time will the Once Upon a Time Lightning Round article be posted? —Hannah JoAnn, via Twitter

NATALIE: Soon, Hannah. Better yet, because I'm feeling generous today, I will give you a sneak preview! Will poor Belle ever get her memories back? The answer is... yes! "If it was permanent, that would be the most bleak end," executive producer Edward Kitsis says, noting that how Gold helps her gets her memory back will certainly be a story line to watch out for. Let's take a moment to breathe a sigh of relief. Good? OK.
TVGuide.com
Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting that!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Is that why she was freaking out in the promo?
This is good. Greg tries to grill Belle, Greg freaks out Belle, Greg is no longer a potential entanglement for Belle. Huzzah!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Watching the promo in HD, to me it looks like Greg is noticing Belle for the first time and wondering what's going on. I think the scene where he grills her will be after that.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Love that she'll get her memories back ... and Gold is the one that helps! Yay!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Watching the promo in HD, to me it looks like Greg is noticing Belle for the first time and wondering what's going on. I think the scene where he grills her will be after that.
Unless he was just trying to look innocent and like he was just passing by while Belle freaks out and Ruby tries to determine if there's someone she should make hurt about this
Old 02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Thanks for posting! Big sigh of relief.

I mean we pretty much figured, but it's good to hear. I also like how Ed said that the storyline will be about how Gold helps Belle get her memory back. Looking forward to seeing Rumbelle scenes in later episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
@koodles Since you're attending Paley fest (aw, the jealousy ) could you ask them what this whole Bowl of Soup thing is about? Otherwise the not existing knowledge on that will bother the fandom until eternity.

Oh and I'm probably the only one, but it's kind of disappointing that Jared isn't attending the convention again... Maybe it's because of mistimed scheduling because of his school obligations? Still a pity.
I'm sure someone will bring it up when they get questions from the audience.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't have Jared attend these types of events because of school. I'm sure they also have a limit on how many hours he can work in a week so they probably want to save that time for filming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
From Mark Isham's Instagram:
...on her way to the ball.
Thanks for posting! This episode is going to be insane! Given what we already know about it I think we can all tell it's going to be one of the most intense episodes of the season. I'm kinda scared to see what's going to happen...but also excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I would hope that Adam and Eddy would have known by the end of season 1 what they are planning on doing with the show,, but again who knows. I'm finding my faith shaken at the moment.
I'm sure they do! They haven't officially been renewed for a third season yet but based on their ratings and how much ABC promotes the show it's pretty much a sure thing.

I'm sure they have a good idea of where they want things to end, but this a TV show and one with a predicted long life. My guess and I'm sure they're probably anticipating that this show going at least 6 seasons or longer. They have the luxury of changing their minds about things if a storyline doesn't go we'll, if a character isn't popular with fans, if a character is more popular with fans than they expected, etc. We've already seen them adjust the storyline because of fan reaction (like bringing Emilie and Meghan on to the regular cast) so I'm sure that if they have an extended plan for the storyline, but like any show they're probably flexible with it.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I mean we pretty much figured, but it's good to hear. I also like how Ed said that the storyline will be about how Gold helps Belle get her memory back. Looking forward to seeing Rumbelle scenes in later episodes.

Does this mean that Belle and Rumpel will return to the relationship they had . . . with her turning a blind eye to his present flaws? If so, I'm NOT looking forward to her regaining her memories.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
This is good. Greg tries to grill Belle, Greg freaks out Belle, Greg is no longer a potential entanglement for Belle. Huzzah!
I don't think we have to worry about that since this HER woman must be his girlfriend or wife. He did call her "Honey".

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Thanks for posting! Big sigh of relief.

Yeah, I thought it was obvious Belle would get her memories back this season, since it's a season 2 storyline, but the people who were worried it would go into season 3 can relax now.

Can't wait to see how Gold's going to do this.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think we have to worry about that since this HER woman must be his girlfriend or wife. He did call her "Honey".

Yeah, I thought it was obvious Belle would get her memories back this season, since it's a season 2 storyline, but the people who were worried it would go into season 3 can relax now.

Can't wait to see how Gold's going to do this.
I'm glad for the news. and I'm glad the Gold will play a big part in her regaining her memories.
The one thing I look forward too is how much He's trying to be the good man he was before because of her love. This will be an ongoing struggle I'm sure , But it'll be interesting to see if he can not give into darkness.

Thanks for the update..