Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Thanks for the new promo. Look slike it's going to be a fun episode, with a giant running around SB.

So glad we're going to see Belle and Ruby together again.
Yeah...I'm just weirded out that it looks like Belle is being restrained by the aslym nurse and Red doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.
Maybe it's possible that Storybrooke Belle is prone to breakdowns or fits or something and actually needs medical help. I really hope that's not the case but maybe Regina decided to create a reason for her to be locked up.

As for the giant, there's no way they can hide that from Greg. Safe to say that a giant stomping down the street and throwing cars is going to reveal their little secret.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Yeah...I'm just weirded out that it looks like Belle is being restrained by the aslym nurse and Red doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.
Maybe it's possible that Storybrooke Belle is prone to breakdowns or fits or something and actually needs medical help. I really hope that's not the case but maybe Regina decided to create a reason for her to be locked up.

As for the giant, there's no way they can hide that from Greg. Safe to say that a giant stomping down the street and throwing cars is going to reveal their little secret.
Looks like they're still in the hospital there, but we know Greg and Belle end up in the pet shelter, with Ruby. So Ruby isn't just letting the nurse take her away or anything. Maybe Belle is freaking out and the nurse is trying to calm her? It's hard to tell by the 10 seconds we got.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new promo.
I love how Snow is actually the one who pushes Charming out of harm's way. Bravery, brains and beauty all in one perfect little package.
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 02-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Absolute Fan

I wonder if Greg will see the giant? They better make sure he's not near any windows.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

delete

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-03-2013 at 09:57 PM
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!

Thank you for recording and posting that promo Kate!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
From Red's point of view, maybe Belle's freaked out again, acting like a real psycho, and the nurse's just doing her job to make things under control. She has no idea that her BFF is being restrained by Regina's people.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:11 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:

If this is what she was like before, then I could see why she had to be locked up.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
If this is what she was like before, then I could see why she had to be locked up.
Noooo ... this time she was just scared by Gold's practice of magic, but Regina may use it as an excuse to lock her up again. I don't wanna see her become an Ophelia.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Noooo ... this time she was just scared by Gold's practice of magic, but Regina may use it as an excuse to lock her up again. I don't wanna see her become an Ophelia.
I mean, she's freaking out in the promo and Gold is already gone to find Bae, they'll probably find a solution.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
I mean, she's freaking out in the promo and Gold is already gone to find Bae, they'll probably find a solution.
I guess outside SB's hospital, the sound of the giant's thunderous steps startle her.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess outside SB's hospital, the sound of the giant's thunderous steps startle her.
Poor Belle, this isn't a good time for her at all. .
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well I don't think they would let anyone lock Belle up in the basement asylum again. After Gold's threat in 2.12 I would imagine the Charmings are going to be keeping a pretty close eye on her. But I'm wondering what kind of state Belle will be in next episode and how they're going to deal with it.

We know Emilie filmed outside in Storybrooke with Lana for 2.14. We didn't get a very detailed report, just that they were filming together outside and 2.14 is when Cora and Regina are going to start looking for Rumpelstiltskin's dagger. Ever since then, we haven't heard word of Emilie filming outside anymore so maybe she is being sheltered by the Charmings and Red during all the chaos of 2.16. I hope Cora and Regina don't take her captive though.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
We know Emilie filmed outside in Storybrooke with Lana for 2.14. We didn't get a very detailed report, just that they were filming together outside and 2.14 is when Cora and Regina are going to start looking for Rumpelstiltskin's dagger. Ever since then, we haven't heard word of Emilie filming outside anymore so maybe she is being sheltered by the Charmings and Red during all the chaos of 2.16. I hope Cora and Regina don't take her captive though.
The report said Lana and Emilie were filming in Bridge Studio for 14, not outside.

Yeah, we haven't heard about her filming outdoors since Tiny, when they were filming in the pet shelter. Same with Ethan Embry.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
The report said Lana and Emilie were filming in Bridge Studio for 14, not outside.

Yeah, we haven't heard about her filming outdoors since Tiny, when they were filming in the pet shelter. Same with Ethan Embry.
Oh ok! Thanks for clarifying.

I wonder if Greg and Belle are in the same place...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread