Old 04-16-2006, 08:53 PM
MST Manager

The O.C. Spoilers & Speculations Thread

Start again here, please.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 3.23: The Party Favor
Airdate: April 27, 2006

Harbor School's Senior Prom brings out the best and the worst in everyone. Taylor hits a high at prom, while Summer falls flat with her surprising prom date. Seth and Anna come up with a prom plan to win Summer back. Meanwhile, Marissa convinces Volchok to go to the prom and Ryan brings an unexpected old flame. When one of the girls is elected prom queen, it truly becomes a night to remember. Later, when Taylor's prom funds are missing, Ryan returns to his old ways and prom night turns brutal. Guest Cast: Michael Nouri as Dr. Roberts, Cam Gigandet as Volchok, Samaire Armstrong as Anna, Navi Rawat as Theresa, Lisa Tucker as herself. Source: FOX

Episode 3.24: The Man of the Year
The episode picks up where the previous episode left off. Ryan brings a beaten up Volchok to the hospital. Marissa visits Kaitlin at her boarding school. There she meets Trevor Knightley, the great-great-great grandson of the school's founder. This 17-year-old, who is also captain of the Lacross team, hides his nasty behavior from the school staff, behavior that got Kaitlin in trouble again and may lead to her being expelled. Wanting to help her sister, Marissa plots a revenge. Sandy must deal with some problems before they affect his family even more. Kirsten is already affected by it... which makes Seth do some cleaning up and even ponder opening that ziplock bag he is hiding. Cops arrest one of the series regulars... Summer also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

*I think the one arrested is Seth.

Episode 3.25: The Graduates
Julie and Marissa have a huge disagreement. After having a heart attack, Sandy is rushed to the hospital. Kirsten and Seth are devastated. Taylor and Summer spy on Dr. Roberts. Ryan drops by Theresa's apartment to talk but she is not alone, Eddie and another man are there. Volchok also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I got a semi-reliable tip that ****** was headed back to town, but I've been unable to confirm it with anyone at the show.Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Other spoilers:
-Taylor and Kaitlin will become series regulars next year.
-Rumors: a character dies, Marissa gets pregnant and a wedding.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Marissa pregnant? Haha! That would be funny. Who's will it be? She's such a little **** these days I don't mean that in a bad way though... And wiejuuuuw Kaitlin and Taylor! Sounds like fun.. but I've also read this: Schwartz won't guarantee that the core four — Seth, Summer, Ryan and Marissa — will all be back I would HATE it if someone leaves. I don't know whether the O.C. can work without the four of them.

mew
Old 04-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Loyal Fan

****** stands for Oliver

mew
Old 04-21-2006, 01:43 AM
Loyal Fan

oh my god! Someone dies?
Old 04-21-2006, 11:17 AM
New Fan

Who do you think dies?
Old 04-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Surely not one of the four - I'm just not sure how it would work without those 4 together!
Old 04-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't heard of anyone dying. And after Marissa's last love interest who died. I don't think anyone will.

But I have heard someone is close to death by the end of the season. Injured, ill but not dead. And deduction tells me it's likely Sandy. If he's rushed to the hospital.

And really Seth needs a reason not to go out east to college if he did get into college. If his father is recovering. And his mother would need him nearby. He'll stay close to home, maybe enroll in Berkley. And Summer too. Or they will write her out, and have some one new for Seth.

Wonder if Marissa has a scare. Which makes her take a close look at her life.

If she's pregnant. You know Ryan would be there for her. But then he also has his own problems with Theresa to deal with. That boy is Ryan's and Theresa has to be lying.

I guess we'll see.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

I dont think that the boy is Ryans. I mean I could be wrong, but I dont see how it would work. Theresa wont be a series or even season regular.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Unless Theresa was with someone else. That boy is Ryan's. No way that child is a product of Theresa and Eddie.

If someone dies. Maybe it's Theresa, and Daniel goes to live with Ryan at the Cohen's. Or Theresa realizes Ryan needs to know his son. And takes a job somewhere else...and leaves her son with Ryan.

Since Theresa reappears again before the end of the season. I think the boy is Ryan's.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

It very well could be Eddie's... Unless Ryan saying all that stuff about college is foreshadowing then I dont think the kid is his. It wouldnt make sense, because then Theresa would always have a reason to come back and shes obviously not going to become a regular or anything like that. Ryan is also starting college in Berkley and it wouldnt make sense for the writers to throw in him having a child.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 04-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Theresa said that she had a paternity test and the baby is Eddie's...So I don't see how it's Ryan's baby. I think the reason that the creators chose a baby that looks exactly like Ryan to temporarily give us a scare...Just to freak us out for a second...if you recall, at the end of the episode, Theresa was very clear on who is the baby's father...and it's not Ryan...Also I've read lots of articles where Josh clearly hinted that the baby was NOT Ryan's...His hints were not subtle at all...

Also also the name could be Hailey...not Oliver...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-21-2006, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest.

Sasha
Old 04-22-2006, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can two hispanics really create a caucasion fare skinned child? I know it was supposed to give us the idea that Ryan was the father.

But unless Theresa shows the DNA test as proof. I inclined to not believe her since she lied to Ryan that she lost the baby. And poof he finds out she indeed had a baby who is around the age of what his and Theresa's may have been.

I know Josh has been hinting that it's not a done deal. But this is the gotcha I would expect him to do. Have Theresa finally show up and deal with the baby issue and say, "Nope it's Eddie's." Only to find out later she's lying yet again.

We know she thinks she's helping Ryan in her own way. Allowing him to live his life without the burden of a child. Especially with college beckoning. So I wouldn't put it past her to lie again. Since she's lied since the beginning.

Unless she shows concrete proof. I still think it's fishy.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well yes, because not every Hispanic looks like George Lopez (thank goodness ). Most of my Hispanic relatives are very light-skinned, with blonde or light brown hair, and have blue, green, or hazel eyes, so you never know.

Sasha