Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

The O.C. Spoilers & Spec #9 - Another hiatus? Gee, thanks, Fox. (update 1/31)

PLEASE, do not post entire scripts. Post either a small paragraph, a summary or the link to where you found the script. (Or all three if you're feeling generous!)

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] indicates updated/new information from the last thread
[img]smilies/read.gif[/img] indicates info added in the last week

Upcoming episode airdates (subject to change)
February 11th: "The Truth" - ep #18 (prod #117)
February 18th: "The Heartbreak" - ep #19 (prod #118)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] February 25th: "The F-Word" - ep #20 (prod #119)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] (title unknown) - ep #21 (prod #120)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] "The LA" - ep #22 (prod #121)

January 28th will be a rerun of The Heights. No OC will be shown on February 4th (American Idol and Oliver Beene will take it's place).

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Taylor Handley (Oliver Trask) was originally signed for 6 episodes but has signed to an additional unknown amount.
Amanda Righetti (Hailey Nichols) is signed for multiple episodes. (Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Ep #18 (prod #117) - "The Truth" - airing February 11th
Sandy expresses concern over Ryan to Seth. Seth tells Sandy not to give up on Ryan and he'll come to him when he needs help. Sandy also discusses Ryan with Kirsten and she is the one to assure him that things will work out. Unexpectedly, Julie decorates Kirsten's office. Luke shows up at Julie's place
Oliver holds Marissa hostage:
Quote:
Marissa is staying with Oliver in the penthouse suite at the Four Seasons. She goes down to the front desk and recognizes the concierges name (Natalie) for some reason. Concierge says she used to babysit Oliver. From this, Marissa makes a realization about Oliver. Shaken up from seeing the concierge, goes back to Oliver's suite. Oliver is just getting out of the shower, wondering where Marissa was. Oliver then realizes that she knows something. Ryan and Sandy show up at the Four Seasons. Sandy goes up to the front desk...identifies himself, says they got an emergency call from someone inside the penthouse 20 mins ago. Ryan recognizes the concierge/Natalie as well. She asks if he's a friend of Olivers, he nods and she leads them up to the penthouse. Natalie knocks on the door and Oliver freaks out. Marissa is hopeful that someone's there to help her. Oliver tells Natalie not to come in, as Marissa is pleading with him and he points the gun at her. Ryan pleads with Natalie to open the door and calls out Marissa's name twice. Marissa calls out, "RYAN! HE'S GOT A GUN!". Sandy instructs Natalie to call security. Oliver is swinging the gun around and yelling at Marissa...Marissa says she can't help him alone. Oliver points the gun to his head and makes Marissa promise not to leave...as two security officers come in, with Ryan and Sandy behind them. Marissa calls out to Ryan. The officers instruct Oliver to put the gun down and he says, "you're gonna shoot me? Here, let me save you the trouble". Oliver puts his finger on the trigger, cries and says to Marissa..."I'm sorry".
From Fraz at Fanbolt: Luke and Julie have sex.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Oliver DOES NOT die. How? It seems Taylor has been signed for more episodes and Oliver makes a reappearance later in the season.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Promo pics (from n e r b l e)
Seth and Anna
Ryan
Ryan and Seth
Summer
Grumpy Seth

Ep #19 (prod #118) - "The Heartbreak" - airing February 18th
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Description
Quote:
IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY ON "THE O.C." AIRING FEB. 18 ON FOX Marissa tries to mend her relationship with Ryan, but he can't forgive her for the situation with Oliver. Things become even more complicated when Theresa, Ryan's ex from Chino, arrives to cater the Valentine's Day dance. Meanwhile, Seth and Summer decide to take their friendship to a new level, and Jimmy finds out he has a secret admirer in the Cohen house. It's Valentine's Day on "The Heartbreak" episode of THE O.C. airing Wednesday, Feb. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Summer and Marissa have a conversation. Marissa is afraid of her relationship with Ryan because of some girl. Summer limps over to give her a hug and Marissa asks if she and Seth have had sex again. Summer mentions he was trying the Kama Sutra and says "Love hurts." Jimmy goes to see Hailey, who is staying with her friend Alexis. He asks her for some recipes for his restaurant and asks if she will be his guinea pig.

From Kristin at E! Online: "During the Valentine's Day episode, Marissa decides she wants to make amends with Ryan (seems they've had a bit of a tiff, and trust issues, thanks to Oliver). She tells him she wants to (plig your ears, kiddies and Amish!) shag him rotten, but he declines."

Luke and Ryan
Theresa and Ryan
Marissa and Summer
Seth, Ryan, Sandy
Awkward moment between R/M

Ep #20 (prod #119) - "The Telenova" (formerly "The F-Word") - airing February 25th
From ~ Chickie ~:
Quote:
Apparently some of the kids at school don't know Seth and Summer are dating. Guys are still hitting on Summer, Seth is jealous. Seth won't stand up for himself. Anna is still around. He asks her for advice and tells Seth he's being a coward. This is the MAJOR turning point for S/S. (it's sweeps, what do you expect?) More drama with Sandy and Caleb. Caleb's doing something shady and Sandy's onto it. Apparently the other girl Marissa was referring to in The Heartbreak is Theresa (Ryan's ex who we saw in...whatever episode that was). She and Ryan are hanging out again. Are Marissa and Ryan still together? There's awkwardness between them.
New character, Eddie, played by Eric Balfour.
RUMOR from Kristin at E! Online: this is Anna (Samarie Armstrong)'s last episode.

Ryan and Eddie
Marissa and Theresa
Luke

Ep #21 (prod #120) - Title unknown
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] From ~ Chickie ~: "Sandy and Greg are at a golf course. Greg says that their side wins more now that Sandy left, Sandy says that's why he left, because he felt sorry for him. Greg is offering Sandy a deal on a client, Shaunnessy. Sandy says he's not his client, but he's very interested in the deal.
Greg says if he pleads guilty, they'll get him a lesser charge. Greg compares The Newport Group to Orange County's Enron. Greg threatens Sandy, if he interferes with the deal, he'll be dealt with. Greg criticizes Sandy, his morals and his dealings with Caleb. Sandy says "spoken like a man who's never been married"...and then he leaves.
"

Ep #22 (prod #121) - The LA
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] From BrendaBarrett:
Quote:
Seth/Summer are STILL together. It looks like the gang gets involve with some sort of TV show hence The LA. Well Summer is talking to this guy name Grady and he tries to kiss her but she pushes him away then Seth shows up then this girl name April shows up. April and Grady are on a show together. April ask Grady what he's doing with Sum and Sum gets the idea that they're dating. Summer comments "won't that ruin the show if you break up". LOL Funny coming from Summer seeing as Rachel and Adam are rumored to be dating
Ryan, Marissa, Seth, Summer are in LA at a Club. Ryan/Marissa are not together. Marissa tried to get in the club but the bouncer won't let her so she sees Ryan and pretends he some kind of celebrity and Marissa is a big fan so the bouncer lets them in. Grady and Summer in car/limo. They're watching TV. Grady puts on music and says it's his band. He tries to sit closer to Summer.

Ryan and Marissa see Hailey at the club. Hailey is a stripper at the club. Seth finds out. Hailey says she's making good money. Seth says to let him find his girlfriend and they'll figure it out. Luke goes to see Julie to talk but Julie is with Caleb so she has to hide Luke somewhere. After April finds Grady with Summer, she leaves and Grady chases after her. Summer takes Seth's hand and says they should go home, a place with real people. Seth ask if she's going to find real people at home? They live in Newport.

The club owner Jesse throw Ryan, Marissa and Seth out. But they go back to help Hailey. Jesse finds them. Ryan and Jesse start pushing each other. Jimmy shows up. He insults Jesse and says Jesse is his age and still thinks he 25. Jesse sulks off. Jimmy tells the teens to leave. He'll give Hailey a ride. Ryan and Seth are also at an Inn at some point. Ryan says he left a watch there. Manager is cold to them, nods and goes look for watch.
The script for this can be found here

From YM: "Look for a marriage proposal and someone leaving Orange County for good."

Summary of future plots between the couples:
Quote:
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ryan/Marissa:
Ryan is on the verge of being expelled. Sandy loses trust in him but assists Ryan when he finds out Marissa is in trouble. Marissa is at the Four Seasons with Oliver and when she finds out the truth about him (we find out he has been lying: his made-up girlfriend is actually his old babysitter who works at the hotel), he threatens to shoot himself and threatens her. Sandy, Ryan and security guards come to Marissa's rescue. Theresa reappears in Ryan's life and makes him question Newport. Marissa is jealous of them hanging out.
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Summer/Seth/Anna:
Anna becomes annoyed when Seth wants to spend time with Summer and begins to ignore her. Seth and Anna split and he and Summer eventually get together and are having sex. In a conversation with Marissa, Summer mentions that Seth is trying the Kama Sutra and is in pain because of it and says "Love hurts". Kristin at E! Online reports that eventually, their sex is "magical". Back at school, people don't know Seth and Summer are dating. Summer is ashamed. Seth forces her to make a choice...her popularity or him? And this is for good.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Sandy/Kirsten:
Sandy tries to spend some alone time with Kirsten. Sandy begins to lose his faith in Ryan after he broke into Dr. Kim's office while Kirsten reassures him that things will work out. Sandy delves further into Caleb's business affairs.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Others:
Jimmy and Hailey grow closer. Luke and Julie have sex.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks to all spoiler contributors, especially Fraz and bliss at fanbolt, SpoilerFix.com and the good people at TWOP [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

New thread template

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited ~ Chickie ~ ]
Old 01-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Important linkies
* Scripts at TWoP
* Episode previews at Unwavering Affection

And stuff from the last thread...
Quote:
<STRONG>Okay in that guy's site that posts Soap spoilers he says that Summer refuses to kiss Seth at the kissing booth yet kisses Seth to show the whole school they're a couple?

Are these two different scenes? Or are O.C. spoilers schizos?</STRONG>
I think it's referring to how she initially refuses to kiss him but then eventually does.

Quote:
<STRONG>Chickie, I love your suggestion for the next thread. I thought up "Because we need to know when Marissa will stop sucking" but that might offend some Marissa fans. Also, your avatar rocks! LOL. It's very entertaining. The actual DOOL storyline, however, is not.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I don't want to offend the Marissa fans...if there are even any out there [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The storyline is bothering me already and JER is saying that it's going to go into 2005...ugh. As long as I get my Lumi though, I don't care too much. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited ~ Chickie ~ ]
Old 01-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. She won't kiss him at first, but after Seth gives her his ultimatum to acknowledge him or he's done, she apparently ends up kissing him.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I went to the site TWoP and people on the forums are saying that R&M are broken up, is this true?! I know that Marissa does not deserve Ryan right now . . . but I don't want them to break up. I want her to get jealous and grovel and beg for forgiveness, and they can go back to being "boring" again!

How many episodes is the actress playing Theresa signed for?

I so envy the actors right now. They know what's going to happen. I say we break into their dressing rooms and steal the scripts.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 01-19-2004, 02:45 PM
New Fan

Whats the deal with the hiaus, how long is it for...
Old 01-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson:
<STRONG>I went to the site TWoP and people on the forums are saying that R&M are broken up, is this true?!</STRONG>
They're going to split at some point but the question is when and for how long...

Quote:
<STRONG>How many episodes is the actress playing Theresa signed for?</STRONG>
No idea at all...if anyone comes across something in Variety or any other showbiz sites, post about it here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I so envy the actors right now. They know what's going to happen. I say we break into their dressing rooms and steal the scripts.</STRONG>
Ha! Sounds like a plan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Whats the deal with the hiaus, how long is it for... </STRONG>
Two weeks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] For the week of the 28th, I don't know why there is no new episode...for the 4th, they're showing Oliver Beene in The O.C's spot.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Chickie ~:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Bret Harrison has shot an episode of The O.C. He will be playing Danny, Summer's new boyfriend in </STRONG>
Brett harrison is signed for how many episodes??

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Read at TWOP, there was a new promo and it had Kirstin and Ryan playing Playstation. Awww
Old 01-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>Brett harrison is signed for how many episodes??</STRONG>
Just the one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks a lot. So in the next episode Summer and SEth will finally hook up.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope that Anna will become a recurring character because I think she does add up a little bit to the storylines. I mean, the OC will eventually get boring once all the storylines are used up with Seth and Summer and once Ryan and Marissa break up. I think that if they do bring her back, she will get a new boyfriend, with who? I don't really know... lol

that'd be funny if it was Brad.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm ... you're girlfriend too embarassed to let the school know that you're together because it might tarnish her rep.
Ah, True love. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

that is a really funny title!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 01-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I &lt;3 yellowcard
Old 01-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

They just are throwing more obstacles in between Seth and Summer and one of them that would obviously be dealt with is the popularity issue. Umm, did you guys miss the spoiler that says she stands on that cart with him and kisses him in front of the entire school basically? If that isn't putting yourself on the line I don't know what is.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread