Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

YES! the stepmonster! Does this mean Summer might get her own storyline next season? I hope so. Josh better cast one hell of an actress as Summer's stepmom. I have high expectations.

EDIT: we don't even know if that person who "saw" Seth sailing into the sunset is telling the truth. Does Summer's dad back an appearance in the season finale? If he does then that would make more sense if he decides to send Summer away for the summer.

All this stuff is happening in a 1 hour season finale? C'mon, SOMETHING'S got to be a foiler

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Sweet x Catastrophe ]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>I don't think R/M will break up, because they would of only been together for like 3 eps...that is too short [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah, I agree that it would be such a short reunion. However, I don't think many Spooners are happy right now since they viewed the ending of The Shower with R/M sitting there looking so distant. Who knows.*shrugs*

But, if Ryan is making life altering decisions such as staying in Newport or leaving to go back to Chino, how can R/M still be together if he is contemplating leaving? Why would he leave if he and Marissa are still together and happy? And then you couple that with Mischa stating that her character goes through something huge, life altering, and she will make a choice that has her end up leaving things behind that she will miss, etc..

I don't know, I just have a strong feeling R/M are not going to be okay in the season finale. Then again, I could be totally off.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
All this stuff is happening in a 1 hour season finale? C'mon, SOMETHING'S got to be a foiler
Word. Seriously some of this is speculation on top of speculation on top of speculation. There could easily be a scene of Seth just on the Summer Breeze one last time, if they are selling it. Or a hundred of other possible scenes involving the missing boat that has everyone all riled up.

There are definite foilers out there...we'll just have to wait and find out.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited coleyoo ]
Old 04-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
There could easily be a scene of Seth just on the Summer Breeze one last time.
That's a good spec. Maybe he is going sailing one last time because he has to sell Summer Breeze [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

The thing about Summer's Dad is just speculation from me.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilpen:
<STRONG>

And then you couple that with Mischa stating that her character goes through something huge, life altering, and she will make a choice that has her end up leaving things behind that she will miss, etc..

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think she means, leaving her Dad, and her new room, and have to live with Caleb and Julie, I just don't want it to be R/M to breakup....to sad to think about
Old 04-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know if some of you have noticed but OTH and The OC have had similar story lines in season 1. With that said, I think Theresa may not be pregnant. I mean she probably think she is because she's late but I think in the end, it may just turn out to be a scare. Maybe that would be part of the finale.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emrie:
<STRONG>

Now, for the finale info. If we are to believe everything we've heard, rumor and "fact" and implication, all this is happening in the finale:[list][*]It's an emotional cliffhanger[*]the Cohen house burns down[*]Theresa is pregnant[*]Ryan must decide between Newport and Chino[*]Caleb and Julie get married[*]The Cohens consider moving to Newport[*]someone dies[*]there is some alliance for Marissa to take sides on

I'm forgetting stuff, I'm sure. But that's way too much for one episode. Some of it's gotta be false. I hope.</STRONG>
Okay, so using Ermie's list here is what I figure is going on in the finale:

Theresa is Pregnant: This is something the viewers are finding out next week (along with Marissa) and possibly everyone else will too. Ryan might be in Vegas getting money for Theresa so that she can leave Eddie and get a place of her own (the reference to Atlanta?), maybe he knows she's pregnant and maybe he doesn't. But this could have a small role in the finale if she's gone by the end of the next episode...

Caleb and Julie get Married: It seems this will happen for sure, there is atleast one press release about the music that is suppose to air at the wedding.

the Cohen's House Burns Down: Two of the script bits that we have seem to confirm this. Both of them say that it has already happened, so maybe the house actually burns down at the end of the Strip?

the Cohens consider Leaving Newport: This could be nothing more than a small conversation where they decide that they want to stay. If someone (Seth) was to 'overhear' them he might assume that they will go and tell people accordingly.

Ryan considers Leaving Newport for Chino: This might be something that he just says in a conversation and gets taken out of context. Or it could be something that people assume because the Cohens are 'thinking' about leaving.

Someone Dies: I think the only way this could happen is if it's Caleb and they are setting up for a big storyline next season where they fight over his money. But that's kind of doubtful, and so I really think this is the one thing that won't happen.

There is an Alliance that Marissa (and others?) must take Sides on: If Caleb dies, then it could be about who gets his money. But it could also be about being for or against Caleb and Julie being married. We know Hailey is against it, and that Caleb is trying to blackmail her into supporting them. Maybe it's about her being for or against them.

Emotional Cliffhanger: No matter what the cliffhanger really ends up being it could be said to be emotional by the people who write the descriptions. Maybe it's when Theresa leaves. Or Seth sails away for the Summer. Or Ryan decides to stay in Chino. Or when Sandy and Kirsten announce that they are adopting Ryan (don't worry, that's not a spoiler, it's just what I want to happen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ).

Lisse
~Ryan+Theresa~
~Seth+Summer~
Old 04-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>

I think she means, leaving her Dad, and her new room, and have to live with Caleb and Julie, I just don't want it to be R/M to breakup....to sad to think about</STRONG>
I agree, Diane. In my happy world, the season finale would be about S/S and R/M heading off to Europe together for the summer of their lives and just having a blast together. Maybe not dramatic and I know this would never happen, but oh well. Yep, this is coming from a huge fan of both pairings.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone! I never got to watch the beginning of the season. Do you guys think fox will show it again during the summer?

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo:
<STRONG>Hey everyone! I never got to watch the beginning of the season. Do you guys think fox will show it again during the summer?</STRONG>
I dont think fox is reairing the episodes during the summer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey every1, i just saw a preview on ctv here in canada and it was alittle bit the same as the fox preview except a few more scenes. you all wanna know how punches caleb???? at first when i saw the fox preview it seemed sandy was gonna punch him but jimmy jumps in and does it himself. i find this alittle funny cuz im thinkin of julie and hailey (ex husband/wife & father/daughter fight who have now shacked up with the other).

anyhow, they also showed a small scene of the stripper girl. she was removing her robe and it looked like she was about to get into a hot tub. they showed the male stripper for julie's party and it look like she was have a good time. other than that it was pretty much what we've all seen already.

sorry if this has been posted already [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, thanks for the extra bit on the CTV previews. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by alpha_spyda:
<STRONG>hey every1, i just saw a preview on ctv here in canada and it was alittle bit the same as the fox preview except a few more scenes. you all wanna know how punches caleb???? at first when i saw the fox preview it seemed sandy was gonna punch him but jimmy jumps in and does it himself. i find this alittle funny cuz im thinkin of julie and hailey (ex husband/wife & father/daughter fight who have now shacked up with the other).

anyhow, they also showed a small scene of the stripper girl. she was removing her robe and it looked like she was about to get into a hot tub. they showed the male stripper for julie's party and it look like she was have a good time. other than that it was pretty much what we've all seen already.

sorry if this has been posted already [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for the description..was there any new S/S stuff?

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
Old 04-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

your welcome for the little spoiler i gave.
and thank you to all who have posted spoiler for me to read!!

the only s/s scene was the same one as the fox preview. i was kinda bumbed when they didnt show more s/s, im a huge s/s fan and their scenes are the ones i mostly pay attention to!!
guess we'll have to wait and see et on mtv this weekend. if not then on monday, for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited alpha_spyda ]
Old 04-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Promo pics, anyone? Fraz has 'em up! For anyone without Fanbolt access, someone also posted them on Livejournal as well.

Jeez, they all look so happy. LoL. Julie's dress is pretty though!

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited The Chickie ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread