Elite Fan

NBC Drama on Racism: 'Don't Go all Trump on Me'

New promo...

Old 06-24-2016, 01:24 PM
MST Manager

Thanks much for that.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

I have to catch up with this episode. Night Shift always has a dramatic storyline that keeps me on the edge of my seat. Hope this stays around for awhile.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 06-28-2016, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

The Night Shift - Episode 3.05 / Episode 3.06 - Sneak Peeks, Promo, Full Set of Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers

Quote:
"THE NIGHT SHIFT"
06/29/2016 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday)

GET BUSY LIVIN'

JORDAN BONDS WITH A SPECIAL PATIENT WHILE A COLLEGE CO-ED'S TUMBLE FROM A BALCONY TURNS OUT TO BE MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

A college co-ed falls from a balcony and once she is in the ER, TC (Eoin Macken) and Paul (Robert Bailey Jr.) find that her situation is even more complex. Jordan (Jill Flint) bonds with a terminal patient who teaches her some important lessons about living. TC's errant sister-in-law Annie (guest star Sarah Jane Morris) returns and hopes to make amends. Meanwhile, AnnaLynne McCord guest stars as Jessica - a pharmaceutical rep with cutting-edge equipment that Scott (Scott Wolf) is so close to getting for the hospital - if her tension with TC doesn't kill the deal. Ken Leung, Brendan Fehr, JR Lemon and Tanaya Beatty also star.

HOT IN THE CITY

RECORD BREAKING HEAT SENDS THE NIGHT SHIFT TEAM AND THEIR PATIENTS INTO A FRENZY

Shannon (Tanaya Beatty) and Jordan (Jill Flint) venture out for some fun at a local wrestling event only to find themselves treating people on site when a fight breaks out amongst the audience. Back at the hospital, Sam (guest star Michael Cassidy) attends to a marathon runner who has collapsed from the heat and things start to heat up even more when the air conditioning breaks. Meanwhile, tensions between TC (Eoin Macken), Jordan, Sam, and Annie (guest star Sarah Jane Morris, "Grey's Anatomy") start to boil. Scott Wolf, Ken Leung, Brendan Fehr, Robert Bailey Jr. and JR Lemon also star.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 6 Spoilers: Hyde and Regina — Ask Ausiello | TVLine

Quote:
Question: Will we see Rick (Luke Macfarlane) on the third season of The Night Shift? I need to see him with Drew, not just hear his name dropped every now and again! —Valentina
Ausiello:
Affirmative. Macfarlane reprises his role for several episodes beginning Aug. 3, when Rick and Drew attempt to adopt a 14-year-old patient who has spent much of his young life in and out of foster care.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:09 PM
MST Manager

Thanks much for both links.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

The Night Shift - Episode 3.07 - By Dawn's Early Light - Promo, Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers

Quote:
"THE NIGHT SHIFT"
"BY DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT"

07/06/2016 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A FIREWORKS EXPLOSION AT A LOCAL CONCERT SENDS PATIENTS STREAMING INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM - SYD RETURNS FROM AFGHANISTAN AND STRUGGLES WITH GETTING BACK TO NORMAL - TC (Eoin Macken) and Topher (Ken Leung) rush to the scene of a concert where a fireworks explosion has caused massive chaos. As the two jump in to manage the mess, a second explosion causes problems for one of our own. Syd (recurring guest star Jennifer Beals), returns from Afghanistan and helps out with the team at San Antonio Memorial but finds herself grappling with best plans for herself and her young daughter. Drew (Brendan Fehr) tries to help but runs afoul of their unique family dynamic. Paul (Robert Bailey Jr.) and Shannon (Tanaya Beatty) put aside their differences to treat a patient and find they have more in common than they thought. Meanwhile, Jordan (Jill Flint) and Scott (Scott Wolf) treat a patient injured in the fireworks explosion and have a chance to address some simmering differences. JR Lemon also stars.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:07 AM
MST Manager

Thanks much for that.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like another "edge of your seat" episode - can't wait. Thanks for posting.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread