Heartstopper

I don't like that she's missing so many episodes

Any new spoilers?
Old 10-10-2015, 08:47 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I read on tumblr someone wrote the premiere date would be Jan. 5., 2016. Anyone can confirm? I mean, it makes sense - midseason shows usually start first week of Jan. Crossing my fingers it does! It's been too long.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

‘New Girl’ Casts Peter Gallagher as Schmidt’s Father, Dad — Season 5 | TVLine

Haha love love love that they cast him to play Schmidt's father! It's like its come full circle. Haha! Perfect Casting!
Old 11-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the news.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
‘New Girl’ Casts Peter Gallagher as Schmidt’s Father, Dad — Season 5 | TVLine

Haha love love love that they cast him to play Schmidt's father! It's like its come full circle. Haha! Perfect Casting!
That's brilliant casting. Despite the previous links between the two I can really see him as Schmidt's father.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘New Girl’ Season 5 Premiere Date, ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Moves to Tuesdays | TVLine

Entire Fox schedule at link.
Quote:
Fox's Midseason Schedule: New Girl Returns, Brooklyn Nine-Nine on the Move, Bones, Last Man MIA and More
By Michael Ausiello / November 10 2015, 11:59 AM PST

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is being reassigned.

Fox unveiled its midseason schedule on Tuesday, and the big news is that Nine-Nine — which currently airs on Sunday night — is moving back to its old Tuesday stomping ground. Beginning Jan. 5, Andy Samberg’s cop satire will air (appropriately enough) at 9/8c, where it will lead into Rob Lowe’s The Grinder, which shifts from 8:30 to 9:30.

With its old 9 pm perch now spoken for, New Girl will kick off its fifth season on Jan. 5 in its new Tuesdays-at-8 pm timeslot, leading into John Stamos’ Grandfathered (moving from 8 to 8:30). Scream Queens, BTW, wraps its first season on Dec. 8.

American Idol, meanwhile, kicks off its farewell season with a two-night, four-hour event that begins Wednesday, Jan. 6 and continues on Thursday, Jan. 7. Idol will then settle into its regular Thursday 8-10 pm timeslot the following week, bumping Sleepy Hollow to Fridays and Bones off the schedule entirely. (A return date for Bones is TBA.)

Beginning Sunday, Jan. 3, new live-action sitcom Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life takes over Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s 8:30 slot, while the animated comedy Bordertown replaces Last Man on Earth at 9:30.

Lastly, the Rob Kazinsky-led Second Chance (formerly known as Lookinglass, The Frankenstein Code and just Frankenstein) will premiere Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 9 pm.

All told, Fox’s midseason schedule looks like this; new shows are in CAPS....
Old 11-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting!!

Here is our special thread for Season 5 Countdown and Spoilers I hope you drop by to post!

http://www.fanforum.com/f372/countdo...de-d-63159860/

'New Girl' Season 5 Spoilers From Hannah Simone Tease Schmidt & Cece's Wedding Planning[/B]
Bustle

Quote:
We may still have a few excruciating months to go before New Girl Season 5 premieres, but that isn't stopping diehard viewers (such as myself) from gathering up as much intel as possible regarding what these beloved characters will be up to when the show finally returns. And given that a certain duo have nuptials to start planning, something tells me this could very well become the best season yet. I recently had the chance to chat with Cece herself, Hannah Simone, who shared some juicy New Girl Season 5 spoilers, while promoting Sterling Vineyards Wines and giving Thanksgiving cooking tips.

For Simone, the No. 1 thing she loves most about Cece and Schmidt getting back together is the fact that their journey as a couple can now be fully explored rather than just focusing on the pursuit itself. "It's been really fun," the actress says. "[The writers] kind of kept Cece and Schmidt in that will-they-won't-they world for a few years now and the fact that we can now just be together and dive into those storylines, that's been really exciting because you get to focus on other things." What kinds of things, you may ask? Well, picking out Cece's wedding dress, for starters.

"There actually is an episode that we shot where they go to try to find the perfect wedding dress," Simone teases. And while you'd assume that such an errand would fall to the maid of honor, this bride-to-be will be getting help from a different (but equally lovable) loftmate. "It's Cece and Winston ... and it was one of the funniest things to shoot in the entire world. Jake Johnson was directing, who plays Nick Miller on the show, so that was a really fun episode."

However, when it comes to planning the rest of the wedding, Simone thinks that Schmidt will more than likely be the one taking the reigns. "I mean, knowing Schmidt, I think he's going to be highly involved… if anyone is going to turn out to be the bridezilla, it's not going to be Cece." And while it's probably safe to say that the maid of honor position will go to Cece's longtime BFF, Jess, Simone thinks the role of Schmidt's best man is still up for grabs. "There's always Ferguson! I mean, there is a long list of eligible best men," she says. (So if someone could start photoshopping a bunch of different tuxedos on Ferguson's body ASAP, that would be great.)

But how would Simone's love of wine fit into Schmidt's big wedding plans? Step 1: Have your wine and drink it too, as the actress, who loves to cook for friends, explains, "everything within my dinner, I baste it in wine." Step 2: Make sure that wine is up to the groom's high standards. "If it was Schmidt it would probably have to come from [Sterling Vineyards'] platinum collection … I don't think he would settle for anything less." And who knows? Maybe the reception could turn into a rousing game of True American.
I am getting so excited!!!! Schmece
Old 11-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Christine!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-18-2015, 08:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

New Girl Season 5 Premiere date & spoilers! Max Greenfield on Megan Fox's brilliant appearance! | Unreality TV

Quote:
We can’t quite believe that New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel has aired four seasons already, but it’s true, and the laughter will continue when the show returns next year.

For a while we’ve known that the show is due to return for its fifth season with a number of familiar faces, but we weren’t aware of the exact date, until now.

According to a new report from Hypable, along with two new cast members, New Girl will officially premiere its fifth season on the 5th of January 2016.

The show has also been moved to an earlier timeslot of 8 p.m. ET but that won’t stop us tuning in each and every week to see what the group have been up to.

We’re also looking forward to seeing how Winston (Lamorne Morris) deals with the fact that he’s now become a Police Officer and what challenges that will present.

Oh, and we can’t forget the Schmidt (Max Greenfield) / Cece (Hannah Simone) wedding and all of the crazy things we expect Schmidt to want on his big day.

Two new cast members will be joining the show including Peter Gallagher as Schmidt’s father and Megan Fox who will play Regan, a medical sales representative who will be renting out Jess’ room.

Megan Fox will be filling in for Zooey Deschanel while she’s out on maternity leave but Greenfield said that working with her has been “Oh my God, so great!”.

He went on to gush over “just how wonderful she is to work with. We’ve been having so much fun. She’s very funny – I’m excited for people to see how funny she is. She’s been really good on these episodes.”

Greenfield went on to add: “We’ve all really gotten along. She kind of fit in seamlessly. She’s done like four [episodes] so far, and it’s been really nice. We have a really good time.”

Are you excited to see Megan Fox join the cast of New Girl? What do you think we can expect from the new season when it airs in the new year?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 11-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Hun!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!! Finally we are getting more spoilers and news!

Quote:
Will we get any great Nick/Jess scenes in New Girl Season 5? –Kassie
Yes, because even though Megan Fox will help fill the void during Zooey Deschanel’s maternity leave, the sitcom pre-taped three episodes prior to her time off. In the Jan. 5 season premiere, for example. Jess and Nick — as Schmidt and Cece’s Maid of Honor and Best Man — plan an elaborate engagement party for the newly engaged couple,including but not limited to an elaborate Bollywood dance number.
‘Castle’ Season 8 Fall Finale Spoilers — Rick Investigates Kate | TVLine

http://www.justjared.com/2015/11/21/...medium=twitter

Last edited by lessismore; 11-23-2015 at 11:50 AM
Old 11-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-08-2015, 07:31 AM
MST Manager

Belated thanks.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:19 PM
New Fan

Premiere Episode for Season 5

Season 5 will premiere on January 5 with an engagement party for Cece and Schmidt. You'll see an Indian Bollywood dance number by Schmidt and Nick.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread