Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2003, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Neighbours Spoilers & Specs - Izzy and Boyd - the most hated Neighbours

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I am happy to change the thread title to something better than what it is at the moment. [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

I am having a brain failure.

Edited - apparently I can't spell brain.

[ 10-31-2003: Message edited foreva_99 ]

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 11-01-2003, 01:43 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] yup if you want you can also add wake up skye! lmao speaking of skye what do we know about her past all i really know is her mums dead? anyone know more and anyone wanna speculate on her past?
I'm betting abuse of some kind because i remeber an ep when max was crazy and skye asked if his dad hit him really nervous and stuff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] prob way of but what everyone else think?

why where specing, how do you think joe will die or something else and what do you think will happen to max and steph after the rejected propsal. i hope they don't break up because boyd got even more annoying when they broke up, he takes break ups way to hard, like his with heather lmao. i'd love to seem when he and skye break up [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] he'd go all weirder again [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I am the Pupper Master!
Old 11-01-2003, 01:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm guessing that once Steph is in remission she'll turn around and propose to Max, or something like that. I'm sure they'll end up married one way or the other.
Old 11-01-2003, 02:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Izzy. Well I love to hate her. One night I was getting so pissed off with her and I realised that she must be a pretty good actress to make me feel so annoyed. She's like a character out of Melrose Place or something. She'd be the perfect match for Darcy.

I also don't mind Boyd since he started being nice to Steph (and had the good taste to go out with Skye).

I'm not that keen on the new family yet, especially David, but I'll give them a go.

Josh Brolin - I saw him first!
www.themoviemark.com
Old 11-01-2003, 03:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by That_70s_Ho:
<STRONG>I love Izzy. Well I love to hate her. One night I was getting so pissed off with her and I realised that she must be a pretty good actress to make me feel so annoyed. She's like a character out of Melrose Place or something. She'd be the perfect match for Darcy.

I also don't mind Boyd since he started being nice to Steph (and had the good taste to go out with Skye).

I'm not that keen on the new family yet, especially David, but I'll give them a go.</STRONG>
lmao i hate um whats her name the curly hair girl skyes cusion [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can imagine her turning against skye if she goes to erinbergih (sp?) high
hate to admit it but yeah boyd is growing on me, he is being better now, not trashing cars [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] getting along with steph and he was being an arse to skye for a while aswell.
i still think he'll go evil again if he and skye break up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I am the Pupper Master!
Old 11-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I think Izzy is the female answer to Darcy.

When is Darcy's trial?
Old 11-01-2003, 05:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ben*:
<STRONG>I think Izzy is the female answer to Darcy.

When is Darcy's trial?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] a match made in heaven, Izzy and Darcy teaming up agianst Skye and susan [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] prob karl as well [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
its like david and ivy from passions [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i'll shut up

me with my skye obsession saying, anyone know much, read a soapie mag,

Note to self: get help

getting help is right bellow band practise [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] since i'm a music freak it will take me a while to get to it [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I am the Pupper Master!
Old 11-01-2003, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Max is gonna propose in a few weeks...however Steph rejects.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 04:19 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by charmedoholic:
<STRONG>Max is gonna propose in a few weeks...however Steph rejects.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh no! Why the hell would she do that?
Old 11-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

HEY CHEEK,

Boyd is my favourite character, he's cheeky and sullen and he makes me laugh.

Classic Boyd line, when he went through his, 'I'm not really bad, but I'm being a classic erinsborough teenager'phase that every teen on neighbours goes through, he stole the money for the shoes.

Max goes : Did you really think I wouldn't find out about this?

And Boyd comes back with, 'well yeah else I wouldn't have done it!'

Hehehe, cracked me and my friend up, we respect the bowl/dread/funny haired one now!

Izzy sux tho. She's got to go!

She tries it on with everyone, even Harold's not safe, how long is she gonna keep calling him Harry? And looming over the coffee shop counter in her low cut tops

Poor Harry, I don't know if his heart could take it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 11-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I vote we change the name to Izzy the female answer to darcy

I am the Pupper Master!
Old 11-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] love the title
Old 11-02-2003, 05:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm a fanatic of the old Aussie TV show "Prisoner" and this Neighbours' news is from a Prisoner newsletter. A lot of Neighbours' past and present cast members were in Prisoner (Toadie's mum, Harold, Joe, Lynn, Susan etc.)

Anyway, here's what it said:

A few weeks ago the Melbourne Herald Sun reported that Neighbours actor Shane Connor had been sacked on the spot when he turned up for work one day.
Shane, who also played Bongo Connors in Priz was said to be completely stunned by his sacking, and the actors union has now taken his case to a tribunal for unfair dismissal…watch this space for the latest!
There have also been some odd rumblings from “industry people” regarding the future of Neighbours.
It was reported this week that Channel 10 are “winding down” activities at their Melbourne studios, and transferring various productions to Sydney.
Channel 10 only appears to be interested in audiences aged 15-21, whose main interest seems to be dreadful reality shows.
It has also been announced that the backlot of the Neighbours set (the coffee shop etc) will soon be opened up to cater to tourists.
Obviously filming can't take place whilst visitors are there, and transferring Ramsay St to Sydney, along with all the Melbourne based actors, would be impossible.
So is the death knell sounding for Neighbors?

Josh Brolin - I saw him first!
www.themoviemark.com
Old 11-02-2003, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the new thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't like the new family either [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I think they might eventually move into Lou's old house [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ben*:
<STRONG>

Oh no! Why the hell would she do that?</STRONG>
My guess is because it's incredibly crappy timing on Max's part. She's being treated for cancer, feels like crap all the time, doesn't even know if she's gonna get better...so on top of all the emotional stuff she's already dealing with, he goes and freaking proposes to her?!?

Maybe he does it to try and make her feel better or something, but I'm sure if I were in Steph's position I'd just wanna focus on getting better before I have to worry about planning a wedding. That's why I think that once she is better, and the time is right, she may turn it around and propose to him.

That_70s_Ho, thanks for posting that. Very interesting. I hope they don't end the show though. It's like an Australian icon, and it's one of those shows that you always just assumed would go on forever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread