Thanks.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS EP Talks Repeated Ziva Teases, Whether They're Setting Up a Return
Old 04-21-2019, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:58 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS
PRE-FINALE: April 30 launches a two-parter in which a 30-year-old cold case gets solved, only to have the guilty party go free on a technicality… and then get murdered. That, says EP Frank Cardea, brings to light a “sort of Star Chamber group that is seeking vengeance on people” — and which is being financed by the secret SecDef (Mitch Pileggi) account that Gibbs and Vance recently learned about. Then on May 14, Gibbs’ infamous burning of Rule 10 back in February culminates in his “inability to function properly,” says EP Steve Binder, necessitating a visit from Dr. Grace (Laura San Giacomo). Leading up to this Don’t-Call-It-a-Breakdown, there will be a “large reveal” from Gibbs that forces the team to reconcile this version of him “they didn’t know existed.”

SEASON FINALE (May 21): Colliding with Gibbs’ issues and his grappling with not getting personally involved in cases, “A younger member of the NCIS family, so to speak, lands in serious jeopardy,” says Binder, precipitating appearances by Fornell (Joe Spano) and… Diane Sterling (Melinda McGraw)?!
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...!14/perennial/
Old 04-23-2019, 08:04 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
NCIS
PRE-FINALE: April 30 launches a two-parter in which a 30-year-old cold case gets solved, only to have the guilty party go free on a technicality… and then get murdered. That, says EP Frank Cardea, brings to light a “sort of Star Chamber group that is seeking vengeance on people” — and which is being financed by the secret SecDef (Mitch Pileggi) account that Gibbs and Vance recently learned about. Then on May 14, Gibbs’ infamous burning of Rule 10 back in February culminates in his “inability to function properly,” says EP Steve Binder, necessitating a visit from Dr. Grace (Laura San Giacomo). Leading up to this Don’t-Call-It-a-Breakdown, there will be a “large reveal” from Gibbs that forces the team to reconcile this version of him “they didn’t know existed.”

SEASON FINALE (May 21): Colliding with Gibbs’ issues and his grappling with not getting personally involved in cases, “A younger member of the NCIS family, so to speak, lands in serious jeopardy,” says Binder, precipitating appearances by Fornell (Joe Spano) and… Diane Sterling (Melinda McGraw)?!
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...!14/perennial/
Thanks much.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS' Ziva Has Returned, to Deliver a Warning! What Happens Next?
Old 07-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for that.
I miss Ziva when she isn't around. Glad she returns, but yikes for the warning.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

Old 08-07-2019, 11:09 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Any information about Ziva on NCIS? –Sarah

If you perhaps speculated that the “jeopardy” Ziva said Gibbs is in ties into the Canadian drug pipeline Boss discovered in the May finale… well, you’d be wrong. Rather, the threat that compelled her to reveal herself, “harkens back to Ziva’s death and why she went into hiding,” co-showrunner Frank Cardea shared as part of our Fall Preview Q&A. (Oh and yes, Ziva is very much alive/not a hallucination, but what Gibbs knew and when he knew it… will be touched on in the Season 17 premiere.)
https://tvline.com/2019/08/23/ncis-s...n-faked-death/
Old 08-23-2019, 04:56 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any information about Ziva on NCIS? –Sarah

If you perhaps speculated that the “jeopardy” Ziva said Gibbs is in ties into the Canadian drug pipeline Boss discovered in the May finale… well, you’d be wrong. Rather, the threat that compelled her to reveal herself, “harkens back to Ziva’s death and why she went into hiding,” co-showrunner Frank Cardea shared as part of our Fall Preview Q&A. (Oh and yes, Ziva is very much alive/not a hallucination, but what Gibbs knew and when he knew it… will be touched on in the Season 17 premiere.)
https://tvline.com/2019/08/23/ncis-s...n-faked-death/
Thanks much.