Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I just wish the reason for the break up wouldn´t be caused by her for putting her family first. That already happend in the first season and it almost sends a message that she won´t ever be happy because she is stuck with her kids. I want some different reason for the break up, even though I can´t come up with any at this point.
I completey agree. Especially, because at some point Drew will leave home, and what would that mean for Sarah? She has to wait until then before she can be happy. But if Mark really loves her, then he wouldn't go to NY! (but that has more to do with Jason new show!!)
Old 02-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I've been saying about Drew, he'll be off to college shortly and has a new life in SF and a girl friend so it would be unfair to uproot him again to move to NY. I guess in the end Sarah does decide its family first I just hope the last scene is her not finding out she's pregnant... we don't need that.

Mostly I just wish they had kept Jason's part in the new show a secret until after the PH final, even for those unspoiled they must know something is going to happen.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

we somehow missed these

Quote:
After Tuesdays episode of Parenthood, I need to see the aftermath of the Bob Little and Amber storyline! Jonathan Tucker is so adorable, please tell me he’s not going anywhere! — Stefanie
I know that it’s a tricky situation with them. I’ve always felt conflicted on it, even just myself, from the beginning. I’m like, well, Bob is a great guy. He’s great for her, he recognizes that she’s really a great, smart girl, and really cares about her. But it’s tricky, working with your boss, and also he’s older. It’s a hard situation to actually have a plausible relationship in, so I don’t know if she’s going to be able to balance that. She’s going to have to start making some difficult decisions.

Sandra, I feel like a crazy person whenever I scour the NBC and EW websites for indication that Parenthood has been renewed for a fourth season. Did this happen and I’m simply obtuse? Or has it not happened yet, and if so, when can we expect to know?! I’d appreciate any scoop you have! Thanks. — Maria Garnett (Bryan, Texas)
No fourth season…yet, according to Peter Krause. “I’m confident we’ll have a fourth season, and [Peter and Crosby will] still be at the Luncheonette, recording music,” he told EW on set earlier this week. To understand the latter part of that quote, you have to watch Tuesday’s episode, which throws some curve balls at the pair and their current business plans.
EW

Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the bit about the Luncheonette, I'm betting with that quote they won't be selling it.

As for Bob and Amber, I hope she doesn't have to choose between a romantic relationship with Bob or keeping her job, sorry they rimed

Thanks for the link.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just had a scary thought, there are reports Lauren is or was in NYC, what if they are shooting an alt ending of Sarah in NYC with Mark?

Oh new promo here thanks to Debbie.
Parenthood 3.17 Promo 02-19-12 - YouTube
Old 02-20-2012, 03:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the promo!

That's not a silly idea, filming an alt ending, but somehow I don't think there are. But you never know!

OMG the episode is shaping up to be a real tear jerker!

I really really really wanna see it now!!!! So many questions. Why is Mark going to NY? They've obviously already talked about it, before this scene happens. What I don't understand is, Sarah looks very happily peacefully asleep, so it appears to me, that the news of him going to NY, doesn't seem to have bothered her? However, the look on her face, when he asked her to go with her, was a little surprized but also, one of consideration.

I just have this feeling deep down, that come Tue 28th, we're going to be left heartbroken! I can already feel the aching sadness, and I don't like it!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IMO the scene of them in bed might be the last of the ep, cliffhanger for the season final "Will Sarah leave?" To me they talked about it and in that scene Mark was encouraging Sarah to come to NYC, maybe she hadn't given an answer yet?

BTW they really need to learnt to close their blinds when in bed
Old 02-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

i have another stupid question (there is always stuff i remember from older threads, but i can't find it again) - wasn't Alex supposed to return too, because someone spotted the actor on the set?

I really got to prepare a bunch of hankys for tomorrow - the Julia-plot alone will make me cry so much
Old 02-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
IMO the scene of them in bed might be the last of the ep, cliffhanger for the season final "Will Sarah leave?" To me they talked about it and in that scene Mark was encouraging Sarah to come to NYC, maybe she hadn't given an answer yet?

BTW they really need to learnt to close their blinds when in bed
Haha, so they should! Especially since they're trying for a baby!

I think that will be the last scene too!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
Thanks for the promo!

However, the look on her face, when he asked her to go with her, was a little surprized but also, one of consideration.

Maybe Mark's trip to New York is just a temporary thing, as a training course for a few months, for example, scheduled to return. Maybe that's why Sarah looks happy and peacefully asleep. idk
Old 02-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathren (View Post)
i have another stupid question (there is always stuff i remember from older threads, but i can't find it again) - wasn't Alex supposed to return too, because someone spotted the actor on the set?(
Yeah I think that was a false spoiler from an old pic posted of twitter, but given Seth turned up I wouldn't be surprised if Alex reappears this week. But not likely.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoilers on Glee, Good Wife, Community Body of Proof and More -- Ask Ausiello
Quote:
Question: Any scoop on the final two episodes of Parenthood? —Isaac
Ausiello: The final two episodes this season. Not forever. An important distinction. Here’s your scoop: A couple will have sex for the first time.
Nothing we didn't know, and as for the "sex for the first time" bit I'm betting most who are not as spoiled as use will be thinking Amber/Bob and not Drew/Amy. Well after last weeks ep that's what I would be thinking.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm betting most who are not as spoiled as use will be thinking Amber/Bob and not Drew/Amy. Well after last weeks ep that's what I would be thinking.
Yeah, that would be the logical conclusion. The idea of Amy/Drew having sex is just icky to me. Not that they're not a nice couple, because they are. It's just that Drew looks and acts so young and immature IMO. I sure hope they don't show a whole lot because I will be shutting my eyes if they do.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Given what we've seen in the past I'd say we might see them go into the room and that's it, I'm still wondering who will spring them the next morning. Sarah opening the door before Amy has a chance to hide

But in the sides they seamed close at the wedding so maybe know one finds up until S4?

BTW about to watch the ep thanks for Canada and fast Internet, it doesn't air on the US east coast for 1h 38m

Last edited by lancer1993; 02-21-2012 at 08:39 PM
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the goodies.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread