Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I love Jason Ritter, and when I read this article, I was excited to see him named mentioned. I love Mark so much, but I do wonder myself, why they're bringing him back? I cannot see where his storyline fits anymore? For me, bringing him back, just hurts me everytime, especially without Sarah! That said, he has been around since the first season, so I suppose it's only fitting they bring him in for the finale.

I think the major storyline will be the death of a character, but I cannot see them killing of a main character, unless that happens in the finale epsiode? But then would we want to see a funeral in the finale? I agree with Gooey, about a character that doesn't get much screen time. Too much to hope Hank dies??? It would definitely give Max some good scenes!

Am sure it is, but just a thought, what if the pregnancy test wasn't for Amber?
Old 07-14-2014, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
I love Jason Ritter, and when I read this article, I was excited to see him named mentioned. I love Mark so much, but I do wonder myself, why they're bringing him back? I cannot see where his storyline fits anymore? For me, bringing him back, just hurts me everytime, especially without Sarah! That said, he has been around since the first season, so I suppose it's only fitting they bring him in for the finale.

I think the major storyline will be the death of a character, but I cannot see them killing of a main character, unless that happens in the finale epsiode? But then would we want to see a funeral in the finale? I agree with Gooey, about a character that doesn't get much screen time. Too much to hope Hank dies??? It would definitely give Max some good scenes!

Am sure it is, but just a thought, what if the pregnancy test wasn't for Amber?
I think the pregnancy test was for Amber. JK confirmed that she had hospital sex with Ryan. And that we'd find out early on if she was pregnant or not. And I think he also said there would be a 2-3 month time jump.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
I think the pregnancy test was for Amber. JK confirmed that she had hospital sex with Ryan. And that we'd find out early on if she was pregnant or not. And I think he also said there would be a 2-3 month time jump.
Thanks for that. Must of missed where he said that.

Last edited by Kizzy81; 07-14-2014 at 07:06 AM
Old 07-14-2014, 09:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine (View Post)
I've put the closure of that section of my site on hold for Parenthood fans - but only on the condition that sides will be released for the show.
you are the best

Maybe Zeek has a stroke and it slowly folding afterwards. I'm sure Craig would do a great job with stuff like that.

as for Mark: oh dear hell no. that story is so dead.

Here's something on Haddie: http://www.afterellen.com/sarah-ramo..._twitter_ellen

Last edited by Cathren; 07-14-2014 at 10:20 AM
Old 07-14-2014, 11:08 AM
Extreme Fan

So annoyed to hear that Mark will be back! He's been gone for so long... I suppose it'll be a last ditch effort to cause drama for Sarah... a Hank and Mark triangle. (Don't get me wrong, I liked Mark at the time, but eventually it seemed like everyone moved on and it'd be weird to bring it back now.)
Old 07-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I like Mark so I don't mind him returning.

No thank you to killing off Jasmine. I don't want to see anyone but I can see the writers killing off Zeek or Camille, as that would effect everyone in the family. Still, I think it would be very predictable. I'd rather they come up with some other kind of drama.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:24 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathren (View Post)
so this season we'll have to do without any sides, won't we? *shudder*
I think so.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nadine.

So end of July we might see some sides, fingers crossed.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:14 AM
Extreme Fan

'Parenthood' Sets Up A 'Huge Challenge' For Its Final Season

Quote:
One of the things I wanted to do with this season is to find one larger story that informs everybody and influences everybody on the show and has a huge effect on all the characters on the show. It's a story that will be introduced on the first episode and will play throughout the season. It's a huge challenge for this family and the kind that we hadn't seen before. I want to do something that starts right at the beginning of the season so that the audience is right there with them. By the way, there will be as many story lines as there always are going on in the show, but it's something that will track us through the entire year.

Intrigue???

Could we possibly be seeing a death in the family, in the first episode?
Old 07-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right now I'm thinking either someone is diagnosed with a life threatening illness (not cancer) in the first ep, then dies later in the season. Or they die in an accident or something in ep1.

Would NBC have the balls to air a gun related story where one of the Braverman's is shot?
Old 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Zeek is definitely going to have a heart attack and die or something. They've been building up his heart condition for seasons now.

Also... no to Mark coming back. Come on. His storyline was closed nicely.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I still can't believe it's the final season of Parenthood! What can you tease for Season 6? — Hayley
The final season will include at least one more love story, but you might be surprised who it involves. "One story I'm really looking forward to is telling the story of Max's first real crush, which I think will have a lot of fun and humor in it," executive producer Jason Katims says. "I always love to find something new to play for that character." Here's hoping Hank has at least some helpful dating wisdom to share! (source)

even I have to say: dating-advice? ... from Hank?
Old 07-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-21-2014, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hanks dating advice but then again he must have done something right to win over Sarah.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:55 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I like Mark so I don't mind him returning.
Neither do I.