Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
LOL yeah it is Nashville, that's why I wondered. She hates Jeff but I wouldn't put it past her. Especially if she is still reeling from the finale.
But that can't last long IMO. No way Jeff wants to deal with that. So as soon as Avery and Jeff interact IMO it would be resolved and make Avery pissed she kept that from him.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
But that can't last long IMO. No way Jeff wants to deal with that. So as soon as Avery and Jeff interact IMO it would be resolved and make Avery pissed she kept that from him.
So does she go to Avery straight away Once she finds out? What's to stop him from thinking that she's lying about how far along she is to keep him around.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So does she go to Avery straight away Once she finds out? What's to stop him from thinking that she's lying about how far along she is to keep him around.
It would be OOC for Juliette to do that out of her insecurities, if she lies it will be to keep him away thinking he would only be back for the baby and it would kill her to see him waste his life because of her. And Avery can always asks for proof like paternity test but a sonogram pic should do it to prove she is telling the truth.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
@NashvilleWrites
@haydenpanettier is killin' it in this scene with ______ about ______. Wish y'all could see this! #nospoilers #buttrustmeitsgreat
X

Emer
Old 07-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It would be OOC for Juliette to do that out of her insecurities, if she lies it will be to keep him away thinking he would only be back for the baby and it would kill her to see him waste his life because of her. And Avery can always asks for proof like paternity test but a sonogram pic should do it to prove she is telling the truth.
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. I think she'd lie to keep him away but I'm also aware that these writers will possibly do anything to keep JA apart for as long as possible, at least until the baby is born.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. I think she'd lie to keep him away but I'm also aware that these writers will possibly do anything to keep JA apart for as long as possible, at least until the baby is born.
I just don't think she will get away with him not knowing for that long so they could still be apart without it being a secret they are expecting a child together. I could see him wanting them to get back together, her thinking it's for the wrong reason and doing things to push him away. Or they could do the total opposite and get back together and them being insecure the whole time and it being angst filled all the time.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just don't think she will get away with him not knowing for that long so they could still be apart without it being a secret they are expecting a child together. I could see him wanting them to get back together, her thinking it's for the wrong reason and doing things to push him away. Or they could do the total opposite and get back together and them being insecure the whole time and it being angst filled all the time.
I'll be really surprised if they reunite, even if it is them both insecure, because as it's been said before, these two have issues a baby won't fix. I expect them to be apart. It's just what is the main obstacle keeping apart? That's where I'm stumped.

I don't doubt that Avery won't question the paternity once he finds out she's pregnant, and he has reason to doubt it.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll be really surprised if they reunite, even if it is them both insecure, because as it's been said before, these two have issues a baby won't fix. I expect them to be apart. It's just what is the main obstacle keeping apart? That's where I'm stumped.

I don't doubt that Avery won't question the paternity once he finds out she's pregnant, and he has reason to doubt it.
The writers have always taken the unexpected route with J/A so who knows what they will do. I do know the last thing i want to see on the show is Juliette having sex with random guys while she is knowingly pregnant with Avery's baby and he doesn't know.

I think Avery will jump to the conclusion it's Jeff's but timeline wise it's not possible so if he finds out how far along she is and think it's not his it's because he will now think she cheated on him the whole time. He should just ask for a paternity test if he has doubts cause either way, it could have been his no matter the timing.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

If the Rayna/Luke relationship, which no one cares about goes ahead and the Juliette/Avery relationship, which everyone cares about gets broken up or at least severely damaged. Where will the viewers come from? The ratings will drop to about 500.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Well I think even if J/A are apart their fans might want to stick because they are having a baby together so there is hope that someday both can have their happy ending together. But like apples said the baby is not going to fix them. They have to deal with all their individual insecurities and their couples ones first before they get together for good. As long as they don't taint either of them I will stick.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe

Last edited by drop kick; 07-31-2014 at 04:57 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 12:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm literally so mad. Now I've heard that Deacon is going to date Pam....one of Luke's background singers.....

WHAT THE FUUUCK
Old 07-31-2014, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Yeah pretty sure the writers have not a clue what they're doing... clearly they learned nothing from Stacy and Megan... nobody wants Deacon with lame pointless filler newbies... of course we don't want sad mopey Deacon while Rayna's stuck in Luke hell either

I can only hope they end this Rayna/Luke mess soon and that they haven't completely destroyed DR by the time they do
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-31-2014, 02:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't get them...I just don't. Why would they do that?!

Also - I love how every second person replies to the question "Why is Luke a good choice for Rayna?" with "Will Chase is a regular now. There would be nothing else to do for him".

HOW IS THAT A VALID REASON?!
Old 07-31-2014, 04:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe Juliette and Avery aren't going to be so far apart after all

Nashville Season 3 To Feature a Pregnant Juliette Barnes & More,New Spoilers | OnTheFlix
Closed Thread   Post New Thread