Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nashville...01783007453184 Behind the scenes pics of Avery and Deacon and Jessie having dinner with the kids Daphne and Jake
Thanks for the pictures!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

CMT has recently announced that the upcoming sixth season of Nashville will be its last. This announcement follows four seasons on ABC and one previous season on CMT. Although Nashville is one of CMT’s highest rated shows, Nashville’s cancellation follows the channel’s decision to navigate from scripted to unscripted shows, which are cheaper to produce. Season six will consist of 16 episodes and air in two parts with the season beginning January 4, 2018 and the series finale airing in summer 2018. So what does the final season of Nashville hold for our favorite characters? Here is what we can expect so far:

Scarlett & Gunnar

The Exes break up and both Scarlett and Gunnar are on journeys of self discovery as they pursue solo careers. Gunnar even runs into Scarlett and says “I can’t remember the last time I even knew what was going on in your life,” implying they haven’t even seen each other recently. Gunnar also begins to sing with Avery and Will.

Deacon & Jessie

Deacon and Jessie begin dating after Scarlett pushes the relationship and tells Deacon, “you’ve got to call her. Don’t hide your feelings.” Deacon seems to be conflicted between moving on and staying faithful to Rayna as he tells Jessie, “I’m walking around with this piece of me gone and I don’t want to wreck this thing but I don’t see how I can’t.”

Juliette & Avery

Juliette battles depression and leaves her family once again as Avery tries to call her but only gets a disconnected dial tone. However, she returns. Juliette also receives a second chance at Highway 65. She also has a breakdown where she tells everyone, “I don’t want you money, I don’t want your attention and I sure as hell don’t want your love,” followed by, “I don’t feel like singing. I just need to stop” before walking off stage. She also starts following a new man named Darius who appears to be in the self-help business and wants to help Juliette change her life. This seems to cause problems because even Avery makes the remark that she’s putting all her trust in this guy and living her "whole life by his words."

Will & Zach

Zach refuses to forgive Will for not standing by him during the fight with Deacon over Highway 65. Will kisses another guy and also starts working out and doing what appears to be steroids.

Maddie & Daphne

Maddie begins dating pop star Jonah Ford and has to learn how to cope with the increased paparazzi attention. Daphne struggles with Jessie and Deacon’s relationship and even cries, “I want him to be happy but I hate this and I hate her.”

New Characters

According to Entertainment Weekly, five new faces will also be joining the cast of Nashville this season. Including the following:

Darius: an extremely charismatic founder of a self-actualization movement who works with Juliette to help transform her life
Sean: a recent military veteran suffering from severe PTSD who has yet to realize his passion and talent for music
Alannah: a newcomer singer-songwriter who at first is just a backup singer but is soon discovered for the star she actually is
Jonah Ford: a famous handsome young pop star who dates Maddie
Twig: a childhood friend and entourage member to Jonah Ford
Furthermore, Kevin Beggs, Chairman of the Lionsgate Television has issued the following statement, “After more than 120 episodes of unforgettable television, we believe that creatively it is time for the series to come to its triumphant close at the end of the upcoming season. We’re very proud of our incredibly talented cast and crew, the creative brilliance of our showrunners, and the loyal support of our great partners at CMT, Hulu and ABC Studios. Most importantly, we owe a special debt of thanks to the Nashville fans who propelled the series to an incredible run. We owe it to them to make the 6th season the most exciting and memorable of all.”https://geeks.media/nashville-season-6-spoilers
Old 12-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
CMT has recently announced that the upcoming sixth season of Nashville will be its last. This announcement follows four seasons on ABC and one previous season on CMT. Although Nashville is one of CMT’s highest rated shows, Nashville’s cancellation follows the channel’s decision to navigate from scripted to unscripted shows, which are cheaper to produce. Season six will consist of 16 episodes and air in two parts with the season beginning January 4, 2018 and the series finale airing in summer 2018. So what does the final season of Nashville hold for our favorite characters? Here is what we can expect so far:

Scarlett & Gunnar

The Exes break up and both Scarlett and Gunnar are on journeys of self discovery as they pursue solo careers. Gunnar even runs into Scarlett and says “I can’t remember the last time I even knew what was going on in your life,” implying they haven’t even seen each other recently. Gunnar also begins to sing with Avery and Will.

Deacon & Jessie

Deacon and Jessie begin dating after Scarlett pushes the relationship and tells Deacon, “you’ve got to call her. Don’t hide your feelings.” Deacon seems to be conflicted between moving on and staying faithful to Rayna as he tells Jessie, “I’m walking around with this piece of me gone and I don’t want to wreck this thing but I don’t see how I can’t.”

Juliette & Avery

Juliette battles depression and leaves her family once again as Avery tries to call her but only gets a disconnected dial tone. However, she returns. Juliette also receives a second chance at Highway 65. She also has a breakdown where she tells everyone, “I don’t want you money, I don’t want your attention and I sure as hell don’t want your love,” followed by, “I don’t feel like singing. I just need to stop” before walking off stage. She also starts following a new man named Darius who appears to be in the self-help business and wants to help Juliette change her life. This seems to cause problems because even Avery makes the remark that she’s putting all her trust in this guy and living her "whole life by his words."

Will & Zach

Zach refuses to forgive Will for not standing by him during the fight with Deacon over Highway 65. Will kisses another guy and also starts working out and doing what appears to be steroids.

Maddie & Daphne

Maddie begins dating pop star Jonah Ford and has to learn how to cope with the increased paparazzi attention. Daphne struggles with Jessie and Deacon’s relationship and even cries, “I want him to be happy but I hate this and I hate her.”

New Characters

According to Entertainment Weekly, five new faces will also be joining the cast of Nashville this season. Including the following:

Darius: an extremely charismatic founder of a self-actualization movement who works with Juliette to help transform her life
Sean: a recent military veteran suffering from severe PTSD who has yet to realize his passion and talent for music
Alannah: a newcomer singer-songwriter who at first is just a backup singer but is soon discovered for the star she actually is
Jonah Ford: a famous handsome young pop star who dates Maddie
Twig: a childhood friend and entourage member to Jonah Ford
Furthermore, Kevin Beggs, Chairman of the Lionsgate Television has issued the following statement, “After more than 120 episodes of unforgettable television, we believe that creatively it is time for the series to come to its triumphant close at the end of the upcoming season. We’re very proud of our incredibly talented cast and crew, the creative brilliance of our showrunners, and the loyal support of our great partners at CMT, Hulu and ABC Studios. Most importantly, we owe a special debt of thanks to the Nashville fans who propelled the series to an incredible run. We owe it to them to make the 6th season the most exciting and memorable of all.”https://geeks.media/nashville-season-6-spoilers
I really wish the writers would stop trying to make Will and Zach a thing. Zach is a horrible character and Will deserves better. Zach should be apologizing to Will for trying to pit him against his friends and being a narcissistic manipulative bully. And does every character on this show need to be a drug addict or alcoholic or both? And why are they introducing all this extra baggage? Shouldn't these final episodes focus on the main cast and giving them the proper ending they deserve instead of wasting air time on characters we don't care about? UGH!! Sorry just venting.

I like the idea of Scarlett and Gunnar spending some time apart and them both figuring out who they are as individuals which will hopefully bring them back to each other at the end of the season. My hope is that each of them can do that ALONE without trying to pair them up with others but based on all the new characters that's doubtful.

Not a Deacon/Jessie fan so no interest in that but happy for the fans that like them together. Not a big fan of Maddie so no interest there either but Daphne is always fun to watch.

The Juliette stuff just sounds like more of the same with her. What a waste!! Hayden and JJ are phenomenal actors and the writers just can't or won't come up with anything worth their talents. This is a rehash of S2 with the fans hating her again and we did the depression thing in S4. JJ will be reduced to being her supporting player as normal. The only saving grace is the W/G/A trio which should be fun.
Old 12-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
CMT has recently announced that the upcoming sixth season of Nashville will be its last. This announcement follows four seasons on ABC and one previous season on CMT. Although Nashville is one of CMT’s highest rated shows, Nashville’s cancellation follows the channel’s decision to navigate from scripted to unscripted shows, which are cheaper to produce. Season six will consist of 16 episodes and air in two parts with the season beginning January 4, 2018 and the series finale airing in summer 2018.

Thanks for the sharing the official notice.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Your welcome
Old 12-15-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Your welcome
Old 12-16-2017, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

January 4, great
Old 12-17-2017, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just over 2 weeks!
Old 12-17-2017, 12:56 PM
New Fan

Did anyone catch the preview on cmt Hot20 countdown? It was on today, and was wondering if it was a new one.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymom74 (View Post)
Did anyone catch the preview on cmt Hot20 countdown? It was on today, and was wondering if it was a new one.
It was the same scenes which they been show in Nashville promos
Old 12-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Nashville returns with its final season in less than a month. Season five brought almost all our character's stories to a close, so season six will be starting fresh and giving us a season to celebrate these characters we've loved for half a decade.

My Nashville reviews will be back in full form and force come premiere night, don't worry, but I'm really excited to announce that The TV Ratings Guide is now one of the proud homes of Advanced Previews for Nashville (thanks CMT!)

Now let's take a look at what you can expect in the premiere of Nashville

Season six kicks off right around New Year's Eve, which is already a really fun setting for the show, and great to see the characters around the holidays.

JULIETTE, GLENN, AND AVERY:

Juliette plans on kicking off the new year with a bang, something which she'll be launching with a performance at the Bridgestone Arena. There's a wonderful song we get to hear from Juliette, a first in a while, but the music stops when Juliette is disrupted by some commotion, one thing leads to another, and Juliette has a less than typical breakdown (ok, well we're used to these, but the breakdown is quite unusual itself-- I questioned what show I was watching)

After this, Juliette spun into a new character I've never seen before. This new Juliette will definitely take you some getting used to. Anyway, Juliette decides to take a break from the spotlight, and needs to do some thinking. She and Avery go away for a day or so, when she is awakened (both literally and figuratively) by the most mysterious man who gives me conflicting vibes. On one hand, I feel like I'm watching Revenge or Ringer with him, and on another I feel like I'm watching a psychological thriller. It's nonetheless interesting to see scenes with him, and how the story progresses. This new man brings out a new woman in Juliette, and it'll be really interesting to see where we end up, because if I've learned anything from 108 episodes of Nashville, it's trust no one, and I don't trust our newbie.

One of the best parts of Juliette's story is we get to see GLENN!!!! He only has a few scenes, but I'll take what I can get.

Avery has a typical plot for now, where he just acts as a comfort for Juliette's problems we encounter this week. But there are one or two nice Javery scenes he's a part of which is nice to see. One of the best things about seasons three and four of Nashville was the band, and three guys and a baby plot, something we get hints of as returning in Avery's plot during the premiere.

GUNNAR AND WILL:

It has been so nice to see the writers giving Will a plot this season, so you fans who have missed not seeing Will talk since season four will really like the premiere already. While Will doesn't directly have a plot yet, he is still a driving force in the premiere with decent scene count.

Having broken up with Scarlett (again) for good in last season's finale, Gunnar struggles to find who he is in music and in life not part of a duo. Music is feeling off for Gunnar, as it does for us too. There are some nice bonding scenes between the two that give me some season one vibes, and we finally get to see the personality of two of our original cast members (for the first time in a while), which works really well for the plot.

SCARLETT, DEACON, MADDIE, AND DAPHNE

Nashville's writers favorite family (😕) is the main force of happiness in this episode, and dare I say it, but their plots are the most music-driven.

As mentioned before, New Year's is looming, and it's the first without Rayna (RIP), but that doesn't seem to stop our ever-focused on herself Maddie from going about her own thing. Maddie's got a gig on New Year's Eve, something that causes a bit of a moment of silence in the Claybourne house. Deacon lets her go, but sends Scarlett off with her.

While there, Maddie meets a new face, Jonah Ford, and an impending relationship as we are thrown in almost immediately to the two's new romance. I can tell you now, from first glance, Jonah is MUCH better than Clay, he has no issues, and seems like a nice guy (not endorsing a Maddie romance on my screen though). So if we are stuck with this plot, at least we won't be getting so much backstory and plot-lines from Maddie's boyfriend.

Scarlett is, like Gunnar, also having trouble finding who she is not being part of a duo. While struggling to find her voice alone, Scarlett realizes she misses who she used to be, and if they don't go the 505 route with this, we could have a really great plot this season that brings us back to our sweet Scarlett.

Finally, Deacon is lonely. It's to be expected after losing Rayna. He struggles to cope with being alone, and you can tell how out of place he is without anything to do (music or family wise). This leads to some bonding scenes between Deacon and Daphne, which is, to be honest, weird. They're not good, not bad, but more feel out of place. Daphne didn't like Deacon in season four, season five skipped over this, and now the two seem to be taking their individual loneliness and forming a lonely club to check on each other.

Well, that does it for the first advanced preview of Nashville's last season! I hope I've teased you enough, so make sure to tune into the SEASON PREMIERE of Nashville THURSDAY, JANUARY 4TH at 9/8c on CMT! The premiere has set us up with a lot of possible places to go; the characters are all at crossroads, and if the writers chose the right road, we could be in for a better season than last year.

Nashville Season Six Premiere - Advanced Preview | The TV Ratings Guide
Old 12-18-2017, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Anything on Deacon and Jessie in 6x02 previews
yes, LOTS and LOTS of Jessie and Deacon in 602, they go on a date.
From the same site as the recap
Old 12-19-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the preview! Sounds good!
Old 12-19-2017, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

DECEMBER 28
NEW10:28pm
WHAT’S NEXT FOR SEASON 6
episode 008

Nashville marathon

NASHVILLE