Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Total Fan

^ I thought about Layla, too, since she had been invited to the wedding.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Watty should be there. Above every last one of them except family. Coleman too
Yes. They should both be there for sure.

I didn't mind Zach being there but I know if Layla had been there I'd have lost my mind. I can just imagine Luke is on tour in Australia somewhere.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I wish they would have brought Tandy back last episode. Nobody even mentioned calling her. She should have had the chance to see Rayna before she died
Sarah [youtube]
Old 02-27-2017, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

We'll probably find out that they called her and she just couldn't make it out in time.

Is Daphne going to run away or is she getting hooked into the story of some other runaways? I really don't want Daphne to go missing - somehow, some way they'll blame Deacon for that I'm sure.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

We don't really know what's happening with Daphne. They cast a new teen character who seems to be a runaway. Daphne has been interacting with her it appears. Not sure beyond that. She may have just become friends with this girl. But who knows maybe she did run away
Sarah [youtube]
Old 02-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
So, just out of curiosity, Fab and I decided to tabulate the total minutes each character has this season thus far - minus episode 509 because neither of us could stand to watch Rayna...

Anyway, final totals for 501-508 in minutes:

Will - 28
Daphne - 31.5
Gunnar - 43
Avery - 49.75
Scarlett - 60.5
Juliette - 71.5
Maddie - 77.25
Deacon - 104.5
Rayna - 141.25

Times are approximate. We might be off by one minute or so but not much more than that. So yes, you're reading that right. Maddie has more time than Juliette, the supposed co-lead of this show. Deacon does as well, but there were a lot of Deyna centric episodes so it is what it is. 507 really threw their numbers up and then Rayna had that long scene at the end of 508.

We didn't really count the new characters but Clay has more than 30 minutes and that's not counting all the episodes. Glenn has less than two minutes (just that one scene in 501) and Bucky is somewhere around 7-8.

We did it just to satisfy our curiosity (and because we suspected Maddie's numbers would be insane) and since we now know undeniably that giving her screentime is clearly a priority for these showrunners, I'm even more inclined to stop watching after 510 or 511. Not gonna lie, finding out she had more time than Hayden pissed me off and I'm not about to sit through another half season ff'g through her scenes. It's just not worth it to me when most remaining storylines are crap. I have no idea what they were thinking. Who in the hell wanted more Maddie?

This is the kind of news I love to see! Thanks for bringing that over. No matter what I decide to do about the show I will continue to buy his music because I'm really enjoying it this season.
Are you sure Juliette is so much? I'd have assumed definitely less. I mean it#s still way to little but more than I expected bc it seemed to me like maddie had significantly more screentime than juliette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
510 pics are out

Nashville - Images | CMT Press

Is it just me or is Juliette wearing her wedding ring in the laptop pic?
Thx for the pics and yes it looks that way.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I wish they would have brought Tandy back last episode. Nobody even mentioned calling her. She should have had the chance to see Rayna before she died
That would have been nice if Rayna's sister could have been there, but then we might not have gotten that wonderful scene where Rayna was telling Scarlett how much she deserved to be happy (Without Gunnar). But seriously, there probably wasn't enough time for Tandy to get there. When Rayna first got to the hospital, while she had been in a serious car accident, it didn't seem to be life-threatening at the time. Tandy could have been kept up-to-date with Deacon by phone. And by the time the family knew how serious Rayna's injuries were, it probably was too late for Tandy to get there.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

Sorry about the DP, But I just read that Scott Reeves the actor who plays Noel on Nashville was put in the hospital due to minor heart problems.

Here are a couple links. This soap star-turned-country singer-songwriter has been hospitalized after a medical emergency | Rare

GH and Y&R Alum Scott Reeves Hospitalized | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews
Old 02-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We did it just to satisfy our curiosity (and because we suspected Maddie's numbers would be insane) and since we now know undeniably that giving her screentime is clearly a priority for these showrunners, I'm even more inclined to stop watching after 510 or 511. Not gonna lie, finding out she had more time than Hayden pissed me off and I'm not about to sit through another half season ff'g through her scenes. It's just not worth it to me when most remaining storylines are crap. I have no idea what they were thinking. Who in the hell wanted more Maddie?
Thanks so much for this. I haven't seen a minutes breakdown for years and since I watched soaps but they can be so informative sometimes.

If Connie weren't leaving, Rayna having the most screen time would make sense. But she is leaving and it's baffling that they spent so much time on her and not in a way that would set up a bunch of stories once she died. (The way they do with a good murder mystery.)

It's a crime that Maddie has more airtime than Juliette.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Total Fan

^ I totally agree, especially the part about Maddie having more airtime than Juliette.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
That's a shame hope he makes a speedy recovery
Old 02-28-2017, 06:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I get the a lot screen time for Deacon and Rayna now because she died but the Maddie screen time is ridiculous! Now that we are moving forward but not our choice, the writers, or actors but because we have to Connie said I'm done, I they see the need to focus on Hayden!
She is the lead actress now followed by Clare I'm ok with that but NO I don't need so much Maddie! I don't mind a little Maddie but I hope they down her screen time to give it to Will, Avery, Deacon, Clare, Gunnar and Hayden! Hayden is great her voice is great she is a great actress and she is our leading lady now!
Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

WOw no posts I think we are all having PRSD post Rayna.. just checking if there's anything new happening
Old 03-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Well in my case I am just getting tired of talking about the same stuff because the writers don't care if we like it or not so the only info we have are on stuff I don't care for. I mean 514 is suppose to be the 100 episode yet judging by the extras call so far we have Zach Hw65 stuff and Clay college radio stuff... not exactly the people the 100 should be focusing on. But I guess if you want Nashville the new generation to be the focus of the 100, you are in luck.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well in my case I am just getting tired of talking about the same stuff because the writers don't care if we like it or not so the only info we have are on stuff I don't care for. I mean 514 is suppose to be the 100 episode yet judging by the extras call so far we have Zach Hw65 stuff and Clay college radio stuff... not exactly the people the 100 should be focusing on. But I guess if you want Nashville the new generation to be the focus of the 100, you are in luck.
Yep I hear you I'm losing interest fast . Dreading having a whole lot more Maddie shoved down our throats. I can't even be bothered to look for spoilers anymore!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread