Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2017, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Damian's the new Teddy, I guess.

Oh what do I know...
Old 01-28-2017, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Getting back to spoilers I have a sides question. I've seen sides posted where it's a scene from another show/film, etc., and I've seen sides posted where they change all the names to ones that aren't in the show to hide who the storyline is really about, but I've never seen sides where they change the names in the sides to other people in the show to throw people off. I asked a prominent casting director friend of mine if they ever do this and he said no, but have other people seen specific examples of this, or is this just speculation?
Old 01-28-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Getting back to spoilers I have a sides question. I've seen sides posted where it's a scene from another show/film, etc., and I've seen sides posted where they change all the names to ones that aren't in the show to hide who the storyline is really about, but I've never seen sides where they change the names in the sides to other people in the show to throw people off. I asked a prominent casting director friend of mine if they ever do this and he said no, but have other people seen specific examples of this, or is this just speculation?
Well the 510 Juliette/Scarlett side was revealed to be Juliette/Maddie when new sides came out. And the party at Gunnar's storyline is the gathering at Rayna's. Those are the examples we know for sure. But Nashville is the first show I have seen do this.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Deacon's fared better on that front. He's had a couple episodes of mostly just supporting Rayna's story. But he definitely got his own POV in 502. Also 503. It would have never occurred to Maddie to apologize for being a terrible person except Deacon said something so Rayna pushed the little brat into it.

Even Avery got his own story in 503 and seems to again in 506 but yeah the JA interactions have definitely been slanted towards Juliette

Gunnar??? I don't even know. But honestly that's not really a new problem
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
In the 506 sides SG are the ones getting extra security. But it's in the promo and the episode description and it's really DR. Same for 508. There's a scene with "SG" in the police station talking about the restraining order but that's also DR
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well the 510 Juliette/Scarlett side was revealed to be Juliette/Maddie when new sides came out. And the party at Gunnar's storyline is the gathering at Rayna's. Those are the examples we know for sure. But Nashville is the first show I have seen do this.
Like, so we don't even know if S/G will break up or what?
Old 01-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Deacon's fared better on that front. He's had a couple episodes of mostly just supporting Rayna's story. But he definitely got his own POV in 502. Also 503. It would have never occurred to Maddie to apologize for being a terrible person except Deacon said something so Rayna pushed the little brat into it.

Even Avery got his own story in 503 and seems to again in 506 but yeah the JA interactions have definitely been slanted towards Juliette

Gunnar??? I don't even know. But honestly that's not really a new problem
He did but the producing gig storyline was mostly about it being the reason for Maddie to ''apologize'' to Deacon. Avery's story was to realise he wants to perform again thanks to Gunnar we get no development on that until 506 with his out nowhere new band.

Quote:
In the 506 sides SG are the ones getting extra security. But it's in the promo and the episode description and it's really DR. Same for 508. There's a scene with "SG" in the police station talking about the restraining order but that's also DR
Right that too, forgot about that since i don't have the 506-508 ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Like, so we don't even know if S/G will break up or what?

Nope but from the sound of it, the pregnant person is with neither potential father at the moment. One of them seems to know she is pregnant (cause she had a dna sample of one) but the other does not.

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 01-28-2017 at 12:09 PM
Old 01-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Ah, ok. Thank you.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah, ok. Thank you.
No problem those ones and the ones Sarah named are the ones we know for sure. So really anything from 506 to 512 when it's typed up it's not to be taken at 100% value IMO. Because yes the name changes is one thing but I also think the situations are different too. Like that ''Avery and Scarlett'' scene if it's really them, i highly doubt they casted someone to mention a blocked toilet. Just a guess but if the party itself was fake, I am guessing the toilet issue too.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Starting with 505 they started mixing in the typed up sides rather than the script pages. Most of them seem to be to keep mentions of the stalker out of it and not changing names but there's some definite name changing going on too.

Like the scene where Bucky confronts Randall about stealing from Rayna they excluded all the lines about the letters from the stalker. And the last scene from 505 was in the sides but it was a "fire" and not the stalker as the reason they were calling 911.

So there's a side in 506 with Deacon meeting with Daphne's principal which after the promo I suspect is really about the stalker showing up and talking to her. And there was one with Deacon and some randoms talking to a police officer. I suspect one of the randoms is really Rayna and they're really talking about getting the restraining order.

As for SG I think they're really broken up. The 507 synopsis has Damien apologizing to her and SG reconsidering their relationship. Then the SG scene with her considering sleeping with someone else was the only script page side from 508. And with this new "Vita" paternity test side I suspect SG did break up and she did end up sleeping with Damien
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening, but please remember next time not to go past 300 posts
Old 01-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Sorry hurricane eyes. I would have done it sooner but I can only open when I am on my computer. Hopefully won't happen again.

Quote:
Starting with 505 they started mixing in the typed up sides rather than the script pages. Most of them seem to be to keep mentions of the stalker out of it and not changing names but there's some definite name changing going on too.

Like the scene where Bucky confronts Randall about stealing from Rayna they excluded all the lines about the letters from the stalker. And the last scene from 505 was in the sides but it was a "fire" and not the stalker as the reason they were calling 911.

So there's a side in 506 with Deacon meeting with Daphne's principal which after the promo I suspect is really about the stalker showing up and talking to her. And there was one with Deacon and some randoms talking to a police officer. I suspect one of the randoms is really Rayna and they're really talking about getting the restraining order.

As for SG I think they're really broken up. The 507 synopsis has Damien apologizing to her and SG reconsidering their relationship. Then the SG scene with her considering sleeping with someone else was the only script page side from 508. And with this new "Vita" paternity test side I suspect SG did break up and she did end up sleeping with Damien
Wow the fire thing.... clever. These writers really go to great lenght to try to fool us.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

^^And that right there is why I've been saying that the cryptic tweets from Ed don't make any sense.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
^^And that right there is why I've been saying that the cryptic tweets from Ed don't make any sense.
Ed's tweets are so weird. Like I adore him but his clues are a little too cryptic.

And I do have a question which hopefully is not offensive to S/G but does anyone really need/want to see Scarlett with a baby? Juliette's pregnancy they pretty much had to write because Hayden was very pregnant but unless Clare is pregnant, these people are nowhere near in the place to have children. But I'll take it over a returning Vita/Layla/any random pregnancy.

Personally after the disaster PPD story, I don't need a baby storyline of any kind including for J/A, D/R, Maddie etc. And that goes double for the long lost teen daughter angle.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think there are any S/G fans who would be happy with that storyline.