Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Layla could also be a possibility for the hair glam squad as part of the reality show. Rayna and Juliette usually have that kind of thing before performances and so far it doesn't look like either of them are performing in the premiere.
There was an article I saw yesterday saying both Connie and Hayden would be in the singing live thing so I guess they have songs too.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I can't imagine anyone moving into Will's place until they end this reality show mess though. But I could see Scarlett moving back in there. I would say maybe she and Zooey could repair their friendship and live there together but I imagine there would be a lot of awkward depending on how the whole Gunnar potential triangle thing plays out. I can't imagine them getting rid of Gunnar's new house after they made a big thing of him buying it.

Also I wonder what would happen to Deacon's house if he and Rayna were to get back together and he moved in with her. Perhaps Scarlett would stay there on her own.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

^I kinda thought that new article seemed like a rehash of the original one and the person just added Connie and Hayden's names cause they're the stars of the show

Emer
Old 07-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
^I kinda thought that new article seemed like a rehash of the original one and the person just added Connie and Hayden's names cause they're the stars of the show
Yeah IMO it would be stupid to have Hayden sing live cause she will be what 7 months in when they are filming that or something. And I would think it would be a stressful thing to manage without having huge continuity issues.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
Yeah that's the impression I got too. That adding Connie and Hayden didn't come from Callie and it was just an assumption on the part of the person who wrote the article because they're the stars
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

More from On Location. Looks like Scarlett is headed home for a bit because they specify Mississippi here

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
BARTENDER: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 25-50, interesting, small town type. MUST have some experience as a bartender! *Please specify when submitting.

SERVERS: female, all ethnicities, age range 28-45, interesting, small town Mississippi types. MUST have some experience as a server and be able to carry food/food trays! *Please specify when submitting.

BIKER TYPES & MOTORCYCLE RIDERS with motorcycles: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-60, interesting, blue collar, small town Mississippi types. MUST have some a motorcycle! *Please specify year/make/model when submitting.

BAR PATRONS with Old Cars & PICKUP Trucks: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-65, interesting, blue collar, small town Mississippi types. MUST have some an old car or pickup truck! *Please specify year/make/model/color when submitting.

DIVE BAR PATRONS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-65, interesting, blue collar, small town Mississippi types.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

So are they gonna do flashbacks in this episode? I can't imagine Scarlett not being in Nashville in the premiere

And ok, Juliette is on tour, maybe Zooey is also there?
Old 07-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes that article didn't read to me like having any new information. And exactly continuity will be hard enough without adding Hayden to the mix.

Hmm interesting, flashbacks???

Emer
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's pretty much zero chance Hayden will do the live, so yeah that article didn't seem like credible info
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
So are they gonna do flashbacks in this episode? I can't imagine Scarlett not being in Nashville in the premiere

Maybe she decides to leave in the episode and comes back. Like she was delayed in leaving because of Avery's actions and her and Gunnar needing to be there for him but leaves after he sobers up.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

That's what I was thinking yesterday. Scarlett gets back to Nashville at the beginning of the episode and then we get some flashbacks of what happened when she tried going home over the past couple days
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
That's what I was thinking yesterday. Scarlett gets back to Nashville at the beginning of the episode and then we get some flashbacks of what happened when she tried going home over the past couple days
Yeah cause all the Avery/Gunnar stuff suggests she's in Nashville for the majority of the episode so flashbacks could explain that. We see what happened and why she decided to come back.

Emer
Old 07-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

That Mississippi storyline makes it seem like there might have been a jump from finale to premiere but for the other storylines especially the D/R/L one it doesn't seem like there was. I doubt Rayna would have stong along both guys for a month and for Luke to just find out about the Deacon aspect.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Also isn't she going home to go to school? That could put a press on the time... In terms of her getting there fast to go to school. Although it doesn't seem like it's any type of college settings based on those spoilers
Old 07-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe Scarlett went home, stayed literally only a day or two and turned around. It would fit with the other storylines then. I do think about a week will have passed from finale to premiere.

Emer
Closed Thread   Post New Thread