Lennon and Maisy Stella as Maddie and Daphne Conrad

Crew
Callie Khouri as CRTR/EP
Dee Johnson as EP
James Parriott as EP
R.J. Cutler as EP/DIR (Pilot)
Steve Buchanan as EP

Cast Promotional Photos
The critically acclaimed drama series "Nashville" returns for a second season. In last season's finale, Rayna and Deacon's final moments left their lives hanging in the balance. But one thing is certain... their relationship will never be easy. Rayna will continue to be driven by her desire to expand upon her music empire, signing new talent and going head to head with a new label chief. Juliette is poised for a fresh start after her success was briefly mired by her short-lived marriage, an extortion plot, and the shocking death of her mother. As she continues to work towards shaping her sound and style, she'll discover there isn't a lot of room for error as emerging artists continue to nip at her heels. Deacon's fall from grace will force him to evolve from his role as band leader to a position outside of his comfort zone. The question is whether or not there'll be enough time to commit to his most important role of all...being a father.

With Rayna's record label backing her, Scarlett is still seeking out that magic she harnessed with Gunnar. Is Scarlett a flash in the pan? Or will she self destruct before she's had her moment in the spotlight? Gunnar is tragically aware that his window to stardom is beginning to close and that he'd better get his head back in the game. Did he ever really have what it takes to be a headliner or songwriter? Avery has had it all and lost it all. This time he's made an unlikely ally, and nothing is going to keep him down or prevent him from getting back on that path to stardom. Teddy's life has been turned upside-down since his break with Peggy, but nothing prepared him for how far she would be willing to go to get what she wanted.

"Music City" can mean so many things to different people. In Nashville, musicians and songwriters are at the heart of the storms driven by their own ambitions. Some are fueled by their creativity and passion for fame, others struggle to cope with the pressures of success and doing everything in their power to stay on top.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

Dee Johnson ("Boss," "The Good Wife"), R.J. Cutler ("The September Issue," "The War Room," "A Perfect Candidate"), Callie Khouri ("Thelma & Louise") and Steve Buchanan are executive producers of "Nashville." The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Opry Entertainment.

Current promo

Sneak Peek(s)

Upcoming Episodes

3x01 TBA

Magazines & Press

Nashville S3 Episode 1 Will Include Live Broadcast, Callie Khouri confirms

Other Spoilers

Arts by MaybeLove.

Previous Thread:
01. She was the queen of the charts, but when you're on top you have to fight to stay there.
02. Because the end of the season is upon us
03. Because The New Season Is Just Around The Corner
04. "Whatever fireworks we go out on this season will be all emotional."~Callie Khouri
05. Televised concert, tour, and S2 finale all coming up? We are a happy fandom!
06. Because our finale is tonight! And then let the painful waiting for S3 commence.

Last edited by Cristofle; 07-10-2014 at 10:17 AM
Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Heeeyyyy, we actually got spoilers to add!

Nashville series 3 episode 1 to include live broadcast, confirms Callie Khouri

One takeaway is that some filming appears to begin July 17th. I don't think they can use Hayden live though, since she really is pregnant.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

That's pretty exciting. Whatever complaints about storylines I think all fans can agree we have an insanely talented cast and the music is fantastic. I can't imagine every cast member will sing though (due to time).

Emer
Old 07-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

TFTNT. And thanks for that. I am excited! They are so talented!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!

I dunno how I feel about that. That seems like a technical nightmare and they've got so many other things that they need to be focusing on rather than trying to pull off a stunt like that
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I'm torn. We have a lot of talented musicians, but this could prove to be a technical nightmare. And one of their lead actresses is not an experienced professional musician, and the other one is pregnant (and so she can't sing live as if it was in the same timeline as when she films 3x01 in July, because she'll be more pregnant when the show actually premieres, lol).
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

They're probably going to have Deacon, Will, and Layla singing live at the fake Bluebird set that they've built. Also maybe Gunnar and Scarlett, or possibly Maddie and Daphne. Probably no one else.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That would probably be okay- Chip and Chris and Audrey can pull that off.

Title, btw, references how exactly none of us are pleased at the apparent turn in the D/R/L story, going by the sides. LOL.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Awesome
Old 07-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!

Awesome news, but I'm still confused as to how this plays out
Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I've seen a few soaps (the uk ones) pretty flawlessly pull off hour long live episodes. And ER did it too right? This is only a few scenes so I don't think it should be too hard technically. They'll have plenty of contingency/back-up plans in place too. It'll be maybe a week of rehearsals before hand and theyshould be good to go.

From the sounds of the sides I reckon we'll get Deacon, Will (maybe Layla). And my guess would be maybe Scarlett/Gunnar and perhaps Avery (though that's less likely if he's drunk of the most of the episode). I don't think they'll have time for more performances than that.

Emer
Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I am too, honestly. LOL. The idea of the premiere being a MIX of live and pre-taped seems...strange? I feel like the difference is going to be pretty noticeable and jolting.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I am too, honestly. LOL. The idea of the premiere being a MIX of live and pre-taped seems...strange? I feel like the difference is going to be pretty noticeable and jolting.
That's what I'm confused about. A mixture is going to be bizarre I can't picture it
Old 07-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
This would be the thing I'm most curious about - hair length/facial hair things like will change in the three months and as close as they try to recreate it, I imagine it'll be a little different.

Emer
Old 07-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, I've seen entire episodes be live, and that's usually fine, but the mix just seems like a technical nightmare. Also, this show REALLY struggles with staying on a schedule.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread