Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

...and I'm done. WHY after all of the bull**** does it have to go down this way? It was finally good again and bam.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

But we don't know, there could be a twist to the story (like WP). We won't know for sure until it airs.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
But we don't know, there could be a twist to the story (like WP). We won't know for sure until it airs.
Thanks for the positive thoughts, but it's pretty clear she's DEAD!
Old 01-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'm done, too. In a way it's even more cruel to give people everything they want only to just take it away again. They knew they wouldn't get enough people to watch if the DR fans bowed out early. They tricked us and here we are.

And yes, I'm bitter.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh that sucks big time. More so for Connie's recent denials, why play her fans like that? No more Nashville for me
Old 01-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

In other news it looks like Will and Zach might be dating. Will shows up at Zach's house in a suit because they're supposed to be going out

Maddie's in NY with Juliette
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

why are they in NY?
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

After reading the sides there is literally no way it can go other than: Witness Protection (in which her family believes she is dead--it's obvious they are mourning her in the sides), she is in some kind of coma that they don't think she'll wake from so she gets shipped off to a nursing home so we never have to see her, or she's dead.

In any of those scenarios Connie is gone and we have to watch her loved ones mope and mourn and go on without her, which I am very uninterested in seeing so I am out regardless.

I'm just furious that after all of the crap everyone went through to get this picked up, the writing was great again, the SHOW was great again and now the rug has been ripped out from under us.

And I don't think I will ever forgive Connie for outright lying. She didn't just keep mum, she lied.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow - feel so sorry for the Rayna fans. Hard to believe Connie gave that answer on Ellen just about a week ago. That's not a good way to treat the fans.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
why are they in NY?
Maddie is on a talk show. She's performing the song she did at the CMT awards and Juliette seems to be chaperoning
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwair (View Post)
After reading the sides there is literally no way it can go other than: Witness Protection (in which her family believes she is dead--it's obvious they are mourning her in the sides), she is in some kind of coma that they don't think she'll wake from so she gets shipped off to a nursing home so we never have to see her, or she's dead.

In any of those scenarios Connie is gone and we have to watch her loved ones mope and mourn and go on without her, which I am very uninterested in seeing so I am out regardless.

I'm just furious that after all of the crap everyone went through to get this picked up, the writing was great again, the SHOW was great again and now the rug has been ripped out from under us.

And I don't think I will ever forgive Connie for outright lying. She didn't just keep mum, she lied.
I understand that. I know I wouldn't want to watch if Juliette had died and it was episodes after episodes of Avery mourning her. That said I would watch all the good stuff before that because there could be those options you mentioned at the beginning of your post so she could likely come back if she isn't dead dead. So all the great stuff Connie and Chip filmed wouldn't be for nothing. They unbalance the first half toward D/R to get as much as they could so I am sure they are great moments to enjoy there. Just Maddie finally apologizing to them, them writing together etc.

That said if she is dead dead, I totally understand feeling betrayed for the lies, I would too.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm done, too. In a way it's even more cruel to give people everything they want only to just take it away again. They knew they wouldn't get enough people to watch if the DR fans bowed out early. They tricked us and here we are.

And yes, I'm bitter.
Don't blame you. The Ellen interview was on 1/4. She said all that knowing Rayna was dead or would be VERY soon. I mean she couldn't say I'm dead/dying but she made it sound very positive.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
Wow - feel so sorry for the Rayna fans. Hard to believe Connie gave that answer on Ellen just about a week ago. That's not a good way to treat the fans.
Another thing I wonder is this answer from the week they shoot hospital scenes in New York times:
Quote:
Is this your last season?

I’m not sure, honestly. We’re all sort of figuring out what’s happening, and right now we’re just in it. And I’m really happy to be in that place.
That was my hope since all this just 10 episodes talk started that she would be at least back to series finale, so we could get happy ending. Fearing now that might not happen and that will make whole show just sad to rewatch 5 seasons and over 20 years struggle for them for just see her die ;(
Old 01-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

This sounds more soap opera....
Old 01-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Pretty sure the song Maddie is singing is Raynas that she had just recorded. Maddie singing it on the talk show is intercut with Deacon alone in the music room and he's turned on a song they just recorded
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread