Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
The sides for 510 include Juliette, Scarlett and Will at the CMT awards. So combine that with the extras for a lot of the days it definitely appears to be happening. The cemetery scene could definitely be a nightmare. It seems to be taking up so little filming time compared to everything else in the episode. And the flashbacks are next episode

On Location for tomorrow
It just being nightmare would be fitting (considering how much people have freaked out about this ) And I guess it really is possible, since Deacon also had nightmares being buried alive before his surgery.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

God damn it. Raynas dead. More 511 sides. Daphnes sad with Scarlett. Scarlett's trying to get her to sing with her. They're blocking some stuff out but she seems to be trying to relate to her about your mom dying. Maddie's sad with Juliette. She was the one who performed at the CMT awards. Deacons sad in the music room. He's listening to songs they just recorded. The Teddy flashback is a home movie

Sarah [youtube]

Last edited by soapbubbles511; 01-12-2017 at 11:54 AM
Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Old 01-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
God damn it. Raynas dead. More 511 sides. Daphnes sad with Scarlett. Scarlett's trying to get her to sing with her. They're blocking some stuff out but she seems to be trying to relate to her about your mom dying. Maddie's sad with Juliette. She was the one who performed at the CMT awards. Deacons sad in the music room. He's listening to songs they just recorded. The Teddy flashback is a home movie

Just wondering now Connie´s statement...

And all who doubted got bad comments on Twitter yesterday for being scared ;(

Really hoping for miracle now or I probably stop watching halfway this season because can´t watch Deacon getting over Rayna
Old 01-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Damn, y'all.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Just wondering now Connie´s statement...

And all who doubted got bad comments on Twitter yesterday for being scared ;(

Really hoping for miracle now or I probably stop watching halfway this season because can´t watch Deacon getting over Rayna
Ed was very vocal yesterday saying to relax. I can't imagine he would engage if he had to outright lie?
Old 01-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Well for those who really need to hold on to hope, maybe they are going with my extra soapy theory that Rayna is in WP over them not being able to catch the stalker. Otherwise.... it's going to be a depressing S5B with no chance of return.

Ed never said that no one died.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Nothing seems to make sense. But I read the sides and it's pretty clear to me unless I'm missing something.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, I did not expect this at all.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well for those who really need to hold on to hope, maybe they are going with my extra soapy theory that Rayna is in WP over them not being able to catch the stalker. Otherwise.... it's going to be a depressing S5B with no chance of return.

Ed never said that no one died.
That seems to be the only option where Rayna is alive. The police are hiding her from the stalker and are letting everyone including her family believe she's dead. They all seem devestated
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That seems to be the only option where Rayna is alive. The police are hiding her from the stalker and are letting everyone including her family believe she's dead. They all seem devestated
Yeah like i told a few of you in pm who asked what my theory was the other day. It's the only way Connie can stay for the duration without being in all the episodes. That way Connie can do any other project she wants while having to option to come back when she is ready.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah like i told a few of you in pm who asked what my theory was the other day. It's the only way Connie can stay for the duration without being in all the episodes. That way Connie can do any other project she wants while having to option to come back when she is ready.
I hope you are right!

I would respect her leaving, since it´s her life and decision. I just wish they would have been/would be straight with fans with it. Nothing is worse than guessing, either people could be at peace with it or prepare themselves for her leaving.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Well I think the interview was damage control because they want people watching, they need people watching and that contract news stuff being out, they had to address it in a way that would have people watching. And duration for me when it aired on Ellen was a vague word so I assume she likely wouldn't be in all 22. It does explain the overwhelming inbalance towards Rayna and D/R airtime in the first half. Giving the fans everything they ever wanted to make up for less Connie in s5B. Just my theory.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well I think the interview was damage control because they want people watching, they need people watching and that contract news stuff being out, they had to address it in a way that would have people watching. And duration for me when it aired on Ellen was a vague word so I assume she likely wouldn't be in all 22. It does explain the overwhelming inbalance towards Rayna and D/R airtime in the first half. Giving the fans everything they ever wanted to make up for less Connie in s5B. Just my theory.
Your theory makes sense. My first thought was to take back anything I'd said about too much Deacon and Rayna in 501 or 502. It seems now that that's why they focused so much on Rayna. Plus, it's typical of shows to spend a lot of time on a character and give them everything they want right before killing them off. Darn, I wish this weren't true.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Your theory makes sense. My first thought was to take back anything I'd said about too much Deacon and Rayna in 501 or 502. It seems now that that's why they focused so much on Rayna. Plus, it's typical of shows to spend a lot of time on a character and give them everything they want right before killing them off. Darn, I wish this weren't true.
It also makes sense why there is so much buzz about Devon and Rayna being in such a good place.
‘Nashville’ Season 5: Here’s Why Rayna and Deacon Are Sexy Again | TVLine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread