Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

True, but as soon as some later sides come out with 2016 R/D in I'll breathe much easier
The award show and roadies inbetween are mildly reassuring in the meantime tho.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

The Rayna/Teddy one seems like it has to be Rayna's flashback. The scene starts with Rayna with Maddie talking with some random friends... then Teddy comes out with Maddie's birthday cake.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-23-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
... here's sort of roughly what we know about each episode
Thanks for the summations.
Old 12-23-2016, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Must be from a new promo

Old 12-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
Must be from a new promo

I need that scene in my life like today. Seriously if J/A aren't endgame/explore exclusively this season I am going to be sooo disapointed, sad and mad. They look so perfect all three together.

I am getting emotional. From a Nashville pic.... who would have thought that would happen to me after I spent the past year hating the show so much.
Old 12-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Need tissues.
Old 12-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Need tissues.
You and me both. Like seriously the writers are after my own heart. The person who posted it said it's in the premiere so might be in 502. Like I needed more to be impatient. Move away Christmas and new years, I want my show
Old 12-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
The Rayna/Teddy one seems like it has to be Rayna's flashback. The scene starts with Rayna with Maddie talking with some random friends... then Teddy comes out with Maddie's birthday cake.
Oh dear the first thing I worry about is Rayna having some weird feeling for Teddy again ugh lol I hope it's an innocent flashback more to do w Maddie not Rayna and teddy being in love
Old 12-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Oh dear the first thing I worry about is Rayna having some weird feeling for Teddy again ugh lol I hope it's an innocent flashback more to do w Maddie not Rayna and teddy being in love
Don't worry about that. They're all singing to Maddie/blowing out her candle and there's this note that underneath Rayna seems a bit wistful and sad.

So I think the point is more along the lines of even at the best of times with Teddy, Rayna still wasn't really happy... because Deacon
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I need that scene in my life like today. Seriously if J/A aren't endgame/explore exclusively this season I am going to be sooo disapointed, sad and mad. They look so perfect all three together.

I am getting emotional. From a Nashville pic.... who would have thought that would happen to me after I spent the past year hating the show so much.
Looking forward to this scene too. Based on the portion of the picture on the wall, this scene takes place in the nursery.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Must be from a new promo

Hate to be a killjoy, but I don't think this looks like Hayden or Jonathan or the twins. There's something about the guy's beard and the shape of the lady's nose and lips and the baby looks nothing like the babies who play Cadence. I know I am being nitpicky, but IDK?????? I want to see this on the official CMT Twitter site.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Looking forward to this scene too. Based on the portion of the picture on the wall, this scene takes place in the nursery.
yeah it's in Cadence's room. I wonder the context. I can't wait. The last time they had a happy scene with the three of them as a family was when Cadence was born and they sang to her. About time we get another one. Especially after the hell they went through last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Hate to be a killjoy, but I don't think this looks like Hayden or Jonathan or the twins. There's something about the guy's beard and the shape of the lady's nose and lips and the baby looks nothing like the babies who play Cadence. I know I am being nitpicky, but IDK?????? I want to see this on the official CMT Twitter site.
It's them. The quality of the screencaps sucks but it's Cadence's room it's JJ/HP. And it's Avery's bracelet.

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 12-23-2016 at 07:57 PM
Old 12-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, of course it's them. Who else would it be? Looks like the shot was taken in motion and isn't that great of quality but it's definitely them.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know about him, but that's definitely Hayden.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

It's totally them. The baby is older, so I don't know if that means time has passed, or if they'll just ignore the fact that Cadence is a toddler now. But it is definitely JJ and Hayden.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread