Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2016, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

There has been no mention of her at all in the sides. I assume they'll at least mention where she disappeared to at some point, but it doesn't appear to be something they thought was worth much of their time

And I didn't take it as Will flirting with Zach... more like Zach creeping on Will but there was only a couple little bits so we'll see I guess
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Do we have any idea if the show will touch on how She Who Must Not Be Named™ came to disappear into a dumpster?
LMAO, nope. Have seen no mention of HER. Hopefully she is merely a throw away line in the premiere and that will be the end of it. I know a lot of you don't like Luke because of Ruke, but I missed all that so I'm happy to see him pop back up.

Hey Soap! Looks like we posted at the same time. I know Zach is really the one spying on Will but there is the direction line stating that Will may or may not know that Zach is watching him and may not care. It just feels like a theme with him. I'm not sure where they are going with this whole thing but I wish they would get there already.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah not entirely sure where they're going with Will's story... but at least he seems to have performed this episode

And curious as to what exactly Zach's business is with Luke. I assume something related to his label. Does Zach want to buy it? Just buy out Will's contract? Will's now had a couple interactions with Zach and Rayna.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-23-2016, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I've got no idea where this story with Zach is going but that's the second episode in a row he has connected with Will so it's got to be heading somewhere?

I can't see how much time has passed between 501 and 506 although a lot of the episodes are over several days. Was surprised to see that as well as producing Avery has had time to put together a band

I'm all for him performing/getting a career again though so I'm not complaining!

I thought I read in one article that she who must not be named would be back to finish up her story? Personally I would love for that to happen offscreen.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Yeah not entirely sure where they're going with Will's story... but at least he seems to have performed this episode

And curious as to what exactly Zach's business is with Luke. I assume something related to his label. Does Zach want to buy it? Just buy out Will's contract? Will's now had a couple interactions with Zach and Rayna.
I'm thinking he is going to buy out Luke. Maybe buys the label and merges it into H65? I'm wondering if he will eventually squeeze Rayna out of her own label down the road. I don't trust that guy.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
I'm thinking he is going to buy out Luke. Maybe buys the label and merges it into H65? I'm wondering if he will eventually squeeze Rayna out of her own label down the road. I don't trust that guy.
It does feel like it's heading that way doesn't it ? He had already become involved in HW65 - wonder if his interest in Luke's label was driven by personal interest in Will or is he trying to build up an empire! I don't trust him either.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

They've definitely set it up so that if Connie is gone or mostly gone H65 can keep running... we were introduced to Zach because he's a Rayna fanboy, so I don't think his goal is to push her out.. but I do get the feeling that he likes having some degree of control over her life
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

I see that Juliette is still not walking in 506, but she is interacting with Avery. They appear to be friends on good terms.....nothing romantic is mentioned. And I didn't read anything about Cadence either. In one scene Avery is singing and at the same time in another scene Emily and Juliette are somewhere else. I wonder who has Cadence.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I see that Juliette is still not walking in 506, but she is interacting with Avery. They appear to be friends on good terms.....nothing romantic is mentioned. And I didn't read anything about Cadence either. In one scene Avery is singing and at the same time in another scene Emily and Juliette are somewhere else. I wonder who has Cadence.
She's mostly likely in that magic place TV babies go to when they aren't needed in the plot

Six episodes of sides later and I still can't even figure out where Avery & Cadence are living or what Juliette and Averys relationship is. Think it's most likely they are just friends for now and I'm good with that after Season 4 they have a lot to work through before there is any romantic reconciliation IMO.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if they hired a nanny with Juliette still in a wheelchair (and so Emily's been spending more time helping her) and Avery actually working.

JA definitely seem to be on good terms whatever their relationship actually is at this point.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I wonder if they hired a nanny with Juliette still in a wheelchair (and so Emily's been spending more time helping her) and Avery actually working.

JA definitely seem to be on good terms whatever their relationship actually is at this point.
It really was ridiculous that they never had a nanny in the first place.

Yes Juliette and Avery on good terms is great progress . Personally I would prefer to see a slow reconciliation with them being friends for a while, it would be more realistic after all they went through and bearing in mind Juliette's current situation.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
She's mostly likely in that magic place TV babies go to when they aren't needed in the plot

Six episodes of sides later and I still can't even figure out where Avery & Cadence are living or what Juliette and Averys relationship is. Think it's most likely they are just friends for now and I'm good with that after Season 4 they have a lot to work through before there is any romantic reconciliation IMO.
Hahaha. Well, Soaps do it all the time. Fans never know where their favorite Soap star's kids are.

As to where Avery and Cadence are staying, I know in 501 Avery was still at Gunnar's house, but nothing has been said in the sides since that episode.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring | Deadline

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
8:30am
RAYMOND 1ST AC
CAMERA ASSISTANT
GRIPS
MAKEUP ARTISTS
CINEMATOGRAPHER
SCRIPT SUPERVISOR
ELECTRICIANS

8:48am
TEAMSTERS
CAMERA PERSON
AD’S (ASSISTANT DIRECTORS)
CRAFT SERVICE PERSON
PA’S (PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS)

9:24am
STAND-INS - D. Strayer, J. Bynum, K. Sausedo, K. Morris, M. McGhee, E. Norris
Sarah [youtube]

Last edited by soapbubbles511; 10-24-2016 at 05:53 PM
Old 10-24-2016, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-25-2016, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Another side was added to the 506 sides. The scenes are from 508 though. Juliette wants to make a gospel album and SG have broken up
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread