Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
This is my hope. I seriously doubt if it'll turn into a thing with Avery and Ashley. I rebuke the entire notion because it doesn't make any sense. Neither did Layla, but those were the old writers. I'm hoping we get good Deacon/Avery interaction from this. Every single time a female and a male work together it doesn't have to turn into a love/sex thing. Even on Nashville!
Good point! Hope it's true. I guess if every time two people work together they become an item, then Glenn and Emily would be a couple. Auuuuu....NO! No Way! Not Gonna' happen.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
11:00am
STANDINS - J.Bynum, K.Morris, K.Sausedo, D.Strayer

12:30pm
BLUEBIRD CAFE BARTENDER
BLUEBIRD CAFE SOUND TECH
BLUEBIRD CAFE WAIT STAFF
BLUEBIRD CAFE HOSTESS
BLUEBIRD CAFE COOK
BLUEBIRD CAFE DOOR PERSON
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS who have last names beginning with the letters A - B

1:00pm
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS who have last names beginning with the letters C - Ri

1:15pm
MAYOR’s ASSOCIATES
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS who have last names beginning with the letters Ro - Z
And Wednesday

Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
PEDESTRIANS with CARS: female and male, all ethnicities, age range 18-65, conservative. MUST have a vehicle that is not red,white or black (*please list year,make,model,color when submitting)

PEDESTRIANS: female and male, all ethnicities, age range 18-70, conservative.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the updates.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Total Fan

Yes, TY for the updates.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

On Location for Thursday

Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
PHYSICAL THERAPISTS: female and male, all ethnicities, age range 24-45, fit, professional, rehab workers - prefer someone with previous physical therapy or nursing experience so you look like you know what you are doing but not required (*please specify any experience when submitting)

PATIENTS: female and male, all ethnicities, age range 35-75, variety of types who look as though they might need physical therapy/rehab. (knee replacement, athletic injury, etc.)

RECEPTIONIST: female, all ethnicities, age range 25-35, professional, conservative

SPOUSES of PATIENTS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 35-75, conservative, variety of types
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
On Location for Thursday
Thanks!
Old 10-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

505 sides are up. The most interesting thing is a Maddie/Juliette scene. Maddie's talking to Juliette about Clay and Juliette's giving her boy advice. Zach's definitely involved in H65 somehow, he comes with Rayna to the set of SGs music video. And he has a scene with Will on the set. Not sure if Will's just there to support Gunnar or he's going to come to H65
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
505 sides are up. The most interesting thing is a Maddie/Juliette scene. Maddie's talking to Juliette about Clay and Juliette's giving her boy advice. Zach's definitely involved in H65 somehow, he comes with Rayna to the set of SGs music video. And he has a scene with Will on the set. Not sure if Will's just there to support Gunnar or he's going to come to H65
I'm trying so hard to remain optimistic but it's hard - SO much Maddie in these sides particularly in 505 and I don't like the S/G stuff.

I do like that the characters seem to be interacting more and five episodes in (apart from Raynas trip in 501) they all seem to have spent virtually all their time in Nashville which makes a huge change from last season.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

505 definitely seems to have a lot of Maddie... not so sure about the other episodes though, a couple of the sides released earlier with Maddie in them were actually 505 scenes too... not sure about the whole SG music video thing but appreciate they seem to be addressing some of their issues (or at least not dropping them... and not breaking up over them)

Overall I'm optimistic... characters interacting, longer scenes, everything feels more coherent, more focus back on the music business... so I'll wait and see how it actually plays out

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
10:48am
STAND-IN - D. Strayer

11:00am
STAND-INS - J. Bynum, K. Sausedo, K. Morris

1:30pm
PHYSICAL THERAPISTS
PATIENTS
RECEPTIONISTS/STAFF
and Monday

Quote:
**EXTRAS**:
PEDESTRIANS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 30s, upscale, successful looking, attractive, professional

DRIVER with BLACK SUV: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 25-50, upscale, successful looking, attractive, professional, MUST have a BLACK SUV (*please specify year,make,model,color when submitting)

NEIGHBORS with LOW END CARS: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 18-60, variety of types, MUST have an older lower end (not too nice) vehicle that is not red,white or black (*please specify year,make,model,color when submitting)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I agree there are a lot of positives - there was a fair amount of Maddie in 503 sides too though.

What I don't understand about S/G is that these are two people who have had plenty of chances to get together - there are no huge things keeping them apart (like with D/R there was his problem with alcohol). So these obstacles seem forced to me. If two young people can't even be happy at the start of a relationship it begs the question should they even bother trying ?!

I loved S/G in Season 1 as well. Sigh.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

The Clay sides that were released for 503 were 505 scenes. So a lot of her 503 stuff seems to be surrounding her new internship, which puts her around Deacon and Avery, which makes her scenes sound much more appealing for me. Her love life, which seems to be a big focus in 505 is a much harder sell for me

My issue with SG is the past three years. They were together for a couple months in S1 and broke up and for the past three years have rarely made it more than a couple episodes on good terms with each other. They either don't see each other at all or end up fighting. But then the finale happened despite the fact that he slept with Autumn after Scarlett had explicitly told him it would bother her. So the new writers have been tasked with trying to clean up years worth of mess with them. And better actually dealing with it than another round of breaking up and not speaking to each other. The writers have a lot of work to do to make me believe those two actually love each other and should be together
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2016, 11:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree that throwing them into a "loving committed relationship" fast after all the horsedung we've been fed for the last years would be unbelievable.

The easiest way to explain all of this is to go at it from the angle that they are each others' perfect musical match (no problem selling that), that they don't want to give that up, that they're strongly attracted to each other to the point where it's practically impossible to "just be friends" (no problem selling that either) but they have massive differences on a personal level which they feel they need to get through.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Thats a great explanation thanks Telepath.

I'm with Soapbubbles these new writers will have their work cut out to convince me that these two are really meant to be together.

Unfortunately the new writers have repairs to make everywhere after the awful writing we endured in the past. I'm still feeling optimistic that they can do this though. We've rid ourselves of Layla and Luke and we are getting the main cast interacting with each other at last - it's a great start. And its easy to see from the sides that we will no longer be getting whiplash from zipping between short scenes and stories that are all over the place.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Nashville: Maddie's New Boyfriend May Be Bad News - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread