Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Side note if Hayden is still sick and can't take on a huge workload I would be fine if they dropped her screentime a bit. Make her recurring. Just please don't let her die in that plane.
I second that - Nashville without Juliette is unthinkable. Hopefully a shorter season (if rumours are true) will suit Hayden and maybe better for the rest of the main cast too. I hope she is well enough to come back.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Side note if Hayden is still sick and can't take on a huge workload I would be fine if they dropped her screentime a bit. Make her recurring. Just please don't let her die in that plane.
If they have Juliette die, I will have some serious reservations about watching the show...... Not saying I won't watch; just have some serious reservations.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'll third that. With this new deal, the show probably won't come back in September as usual so filming will be delayed giving her more time to recuperate. I hope we don't have to wait until 2017 though. The wait would be intolerable.

I'll be very interested to know if they follow through with the Will/Kevin cliffhanger now that Season 5 is (almost) a go. They have that scene already filmed and they were writing the stories for Season 5 based on the cliffhangers. I think there will be some nail biting in my future as I anxiously await new spoilers.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
this so much. The last thing I want is to see JJ cry for 10 of 12 episodes or something. Cause if Deacon/Scarlett can be depressed over Beverly for half the first half when Beverly was barely on the show, the co lead would logically take as long if not longer to have an effect on the character in her life unless massive timejump which wouldn't help the other storylines. Like have her seriously injured and be in physical therapy with C/A visiting if necessary but killing her off nope. Not here for that.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Seriously injured but in physical therapy" would actually be a splendid way to justify less screentime. You should write for them.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Seriously injured but in physical therapy" would actually be a splendid way to justify less screentime. You should write for them.
well hopefully they won't need an excuse and actually have her on just reduce her load.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
well hopefully they won't need an excuse and actually have her on just reduce her load.
I'm hopeful that she'll be well enough to film. Honestly I'd rather they wait until she is well enough rather than going on without her. She and Connie make the show and I've missed her terribly during the past season. But I want the spunky, scheming, girl with a great heart back. And please, pretty please, can she have some time with the main cast? Rayna? Songwriting and honest conversation with Deacon?
Old 06-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
I'm hopeful that she'll be well enough to film. Honestly I'd rather they wait until she is well enough rather than going on without her. She and Connie make the show and I've missed her terribly during the past season. But I want the spunky, scheming, girl with a great heart back. And please, pretty please, can she have some time with the main cast? Rayna? Songwriting and honest conversation with Deacon?
OMG yes to this - and I am so up for the main cast interacting more - felt like they all got shoved off into their own stories and we barely had any interaction this Season.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rayna/Deacon/Scarlett/Gunnar dinner!!!
Old 06-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Seriously. Once he got married Deacon forgot he had a niece it seemed. She should be over to the house and interacting with the girls too. Who doesn't need a young Aunt to take you out for some things you wouldn't be able to do if you were with your parents?
Old 06-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
Seriously. Once he got married Deacon forgot he had a niece it seemed. She should be over to the house and interacting with the girls too. Who doesn't need a young Aunt to take you out for some things you wouldn't be able to do if you were with your parents?
SG were out on tour and away from Nashville for a lot of the season (I actually kinda hate it when they ship everyone off on tour, it isolates everybody). But still, they should have worked in more Deacon/Scarlett interactions

And she's the girls cousin, not aunt. And I've been wanting a cousins song for a long time now
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That would be awesome. I'd also like to see S/G + J/A + W/K out together for either a dinner/get together at Gunnar's/outing at the Bluebird something where our three amigos kick back with their significant others as a group. And more three men and a baby would be good too. Actually any scenes with W/G/A are great. There are so many great pairings on this show.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
SG were out on tour and away from Nashville for a lot of the season (I actually kinda hate it when they ship everyone off on tour, it isolates everybody). But still, they should have worked in more Deacon/Scarlett interactions

And she's the girls cousin, not aunt. And I've been wanting a cousins song for a long time now
Pardon my error.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm sort of thinking which of the cast want the renewal and which ones who couldn't be arsed to care.

So far...

WOULD LOVE IT: Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen (amusingly), Chris Carmack, the Stella sisters, Chip Esten
WOULD LIKE IT: Jonathan Jackson
DON'T CARE: Connie Britton
WOULD PREFER IT TO BE DEAD: Hayden Panettiere

I know they're all under contract, I'm just spawning here.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sort of thinking which of the cast want the renewal and which ones who couldn't be arsed to care.

So far...

WOULD LOVE IT: Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen (amusingly), Chris Carmack, the Stella sisters, Chip Esten
WOULD LIKE IT: Jonathan Jackson
DON'T CARE: Connie Britton
WOULD PREFER IT TO BE DEAD: Hayden Panettiere

I know they're all under contract, I'm just spawning here.
I disagree. I think JJ is in the love it. And I don't think Hayden would prefer it dead either.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread