Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2016, 05:32 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Thanks for starting the last spoiler thread for the show!

Yup, yup!

This thread will stay open a week or so after the series finale has aired next Wednesday.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

V

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwair (View Post)
Me too. I was quite looking forward to him calling her out in front of the therapist and getting to watch her squirm as she heard it.

The closest thing we got was the therapist bringing up that she left a very convenient door in her "wall" that she would open and close as she so needed. But of course she just says "oh I wouldn't put it that way" and it gets dropped.

Saint Rayna and Drunk Deacon, y'all. The power couple.
I'm wondering if, it was changed, because with one episode remaining, there just wouldn't be time, to explore both their sides, and, get them, at least in a better place, where they're working on the marriage.

It really annoys me, that, The Catch, got a 2hr finale. A freshman show, already getting lousy ratings;0.8 for that finale, gets a 2 hr wrap up.
Nashville a 4 year veteran and
Castle an 8 year veteran get cancelled. Castle gets a lame wrap up and we'll see what happens with Nashville.

Even if you agree both veteran series deserved to be cancelled,how about a little respect for veteran shows, their cast, crew, and loyal fans.

A decent ending, to the series, would have been a classy touch, ABC!
Old 05-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well castle fans were lgrateful for the cancellation if the show had came back they would have killed off the leading lady and most fans did like the finale
Old 05-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Well castle fans were lgrateful for the cancellation if the show had came back they would have killed off the leading lady and most fans did like the finale
yeah there was even a campaign asking for it to be canceled.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It really annoys me, that, The Catch, got a 2hr finale. A freshman show, already getting lousy ratings;0.8 for that finale, gets a 2 hr wrap up.
The Catch wasn't given a two hour wrap up. ABC just chose to air the final two hours of what was filmed. It's not as if extra hours were commissioned. It's getting a second season because it's part of Shondaland.

Castle at least wrote an alternative ending knowing it was on the bubble and they had more reason than Nashville to believe it was renewed. And that's what Nashville should have done too.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Castle at least wrote an alternative ending knowing it was on the bubble and they had more reason than Nashville to believe it was renewed. And that's what Nashville should have done too.
Apparently that is what Nashville did too according to some actors but the rumored alternate endings a poster posted in a previous thread didn't sound that alternate to me.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

By the way, anyone noticed the final message from Nashville to the audience as per the now-possibly-altered finale cliffhanger? "Don't stand up for your beliefs or try to fight oppression if you don't want your loved ones murdered."
Old 05-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
By the way, anyone noticed the final message from Nashville to the audience as per the now-possibly-altered finale cliffhanger? "Don't stand up for your beliefs or try to fight oppression if you don't want your loved ones murdered."
Where did this line come from? Are you saying that the writers could be so cruel as to kill off Juliette or Will? Is this just your opinion of what could happen Wednesday night?
Old 05-22-2016, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Where did this line come from? Are you saying that the writers could be so cruel as to kill off Juliette or Will? Is this just your opinion of what could happen Wednesday night?
well the original cliffhanger was Will/Kevin being shot at but since the show was canceled maybe that will not happen.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
well the original cliffhanger was Will/Kevin being shot at but since the show was canceled maybe that will not happen.
Because we all have joy, never ending, in our own lives, we want to watch shows that are as depressing, as possible
Old 05-25-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Please let it end happy, please let it end happy, please let it end happy.....
Old 05-25-2016, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Chris said in his interview posted in his thread that they did shot a sweet version but he doesn't know which of his multiple endings filming options will be chosen
Old 05-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Please.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I figure two weeks. No news in two weeks from now = dead.