Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2016, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)
I'm not concerned with the dress, but, does it look to anyone else, like this picture is Photoshopped together!

It looks to me like they weren't really in the shot together. Rayna looks larger, and they don't seem focused on each other at all, not touching or anything.

I might be wrong but it's a very awkward looking wedding photo, IMO
While it is clearly photoshopped (and not very well) I think there was a method to their madness. They intentionally made her look larger because she was pregnant with Maddie at the time and I think we can chalk the awkwardness up to it being a less than ideal situation--she was hurriedly marrying someone who wasn't Deacon. She did specifically tell him that she cried herself to sleep for a year, so I can believe that she wouldn't be completely engaged at that ceremony.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Holy Mackeral! I just watched a youtube performance of Jonathon Jackson singing "Unchained Melody." Why is this guy wasting himself on this wreck of a show? He is an amazing talent and this show treats him like a hack. Shame on you Nashville!!
I also watched some youtube performances by Aubrey Peeples. She is infinitely better than the Layla Grant performances she is forced to undertake on Nashville. She is an amazing "Blues" singer. One of the very best.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwair (View Post)
While it is clearly photoshopped (and not very well) I think there was a method to their madness. They intentionally made her look larger because she was pregnant with Maddie at the time and I think we can chalk the awkwardness up to it being a less than ideal situation--she was hurriedly marrying someone who wasn't Deacon. She did specifically tell him that she cried herself to sleep for a year, so I can believe that she wouldn't be completely engaged at that ceremony.
I'm sure you're right. Teddy!

I can't imagine, marrying someone that you knew, was, not only, not in love with you, but, in love with someone else!

Heartache finds us as it is. I really don't want to throw the door open and invite it in!
Old 03-27-2016, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I pictured a more 80's style exaggerated pouf, but I'm glad for her than it wasn't as horrible as I had imagined. She was still Rayna Jaymes and the daughter of Lamar Wyatt so she would have been expected to have the latest fashion even if the wedding was a little rushed - was it?

They do look fake happy and certainly not head over heels in love with each other in that picture. I wonder if Daphne picked up on that when she looked at the album.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking bigger pouf too. But really they would have been married in like 1998 not 1988

More than the picture (although that probably didn't help) I'm sure how everyone talks about DR was getting to Daphne. They've been in love most of their lives. They've always loved each other. They should have gotten married a long time ago. And Daphne starting to feel like everyone thinks all those years in the middle with Teddy were a mistake. Which is why she asked Rayna if she ever loved Teddy at the wedding
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I was thinking bigger pouf too. But really they would have been married in like 1998 not 1988

More than the picture (although that probably didn't help) I'm sure how everyone talks about DR was getting to Daphne. They've been in love most of their lives. They've always loved each other. They should have gotten married a long time ago. And Daphne starting to feel like everyone thinks all those years in the middle with Teddy were a mistake. Which is why she asked Rayna if she ever loved Teddy at the wedding
I know! I had to think about it. A big Dynasty style pouf would have been waay out of date by the time they got married.

My heart goes out to Daphne. I feel so sorry for that kid. Maddie's attitude towards her doesn't help things at all. She probably feels as if Aunt Tandy is the only adult she can really talk to about her feelings.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I pictured a more 80's style exaggerated pouf, but I'm glad for her than it wasn't as horrible as I had imagined. She was still Rayna Jaymes and the daughter of Lamar Wyatt so she would have been expected to have the latest fashion even if the wedding was a little rushed - was it?

They do look fake happy and certainly not head over heels in love with each other in that picture. I wonder if Daphne picked up on that when she looked at the album.
I always assume it was rushed. She found out she was pregnant, put Deacon back in rehab, and married Teddy all before anyone could really tell she was pregnant.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Question for those in the know. Is the homophobe from Wednesday's episode responsible for the Will/Kevin cliffhanger in the finale? The minute Will didn't press charges I got the feeling that would come back and bite him in the ass later. Just curious.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Question for those in the know. Is the homophobe from Wednesday's episode responsible for the Will/Kevin cliffhanger in the finale? The minute Will didn't press charges I got the feeling that would come back and bite him in the ass later. Just curious.
I wondered the same thing.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-27-2016, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
I didn't even think of this but it makes sense! Couldn't tell who it was.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

415 press release

Quote:
MADDIE AND CASH DEVISE A PLAN TO PERFORM WHILE JULIETTE WORKS ON HER OWN PLAN OF GETTING GLENN BACK, ON “NASHVILLE,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13

“When There’s a Fire in Your Heart” – The Exes find navigating their newfound fame tricky business when they go out on the road with Autumn Chase (played by Alicia Witt). Meanwhile, back in Nashville, Maddie continues to grow closer with Cash, causing tension with Deacon as he questions her motives and interest in his daughter. Juliette misses her manager, Glenn, and devises a plan to get him back while Will finds himself working with Kevin again, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant.

Guest starring are Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Alicia Witt as Autumn Chase, Jessy Scram as Cash Gray, Simalee Montano as Dr. Kitley and Kyle Dean Massey as Kevin Bicks.

“When There’s a Fire in Your Heart” was written by Meredith Lavender and Marcie Ulin and directed by Michael Lohmann.
Sarah [youtube]

Last edited by soapbubbles511; 03-28-2016 at 10:35 AM
Old 03-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
415 press release
No surprise I'm super psyched about the Will/Kevin scenes. The Juliette/Glenn scenes are always good too. So once we get past the episode for this Wednesday, the next two sound pretty good. Juliette is BACK!!!! Although the Juliette/Avery scenes may destroy us. Those are going to be tear jerkers and since we know that Will/Kevin don't get back together until the finale, their scenes will be bittersweet. I'll need to keep the tissues close at hand.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
415 press release

Thanks for the press release.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
**EXTRAS**: --MUST be willing to work as a RED CARPET FAN if you submit as these listed roles are limited and WE will fit into into the first available role that you are right for - which MAY be a Fan (this is not a concert performance audience)
RED CARPET EVENT PUBLICISTS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 26-35, upscale, attractive, polished, well put together, professional, Los Angeles red carpet event types
RED CARPET EVENT SECURITY: male, all ethnicities, age range 22-45, larger stature, conservative, fit, polished, MUST have your own black suit!
RED CARPET EVENT TV REPORTERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 25-45, upscale, conservative, professional, clean-cut, attractive, distinguished, MUST have business attire (suits for men!), polished, stylish
RED CARPET EVENT TV CAMERA OPERATORS: male, all ethnicities, age range 22-50, film crew types, should be familiar with video camera operation (*please specify when submitting)
RED CARPET EVENT PHOTOGRAPHERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 23-50, upscale, conservative, professional, should be familiar with photography equipment and look like you know how to take professional photos. (*please specify when submitting)
RED CARPET EVENT BARTENDERS & SERVERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-35, upscale, attractive, MUST have previous bartending or server experience (*please specify experience when submitting)
RED CARPET LIMO DRIVER: male, all ethnicities, age range 30-60, upscale, attractive, powerful, professional, MUST have your own business attire (suits for men!)
RED CARPET FANS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-60, attractive, energetic, MUST have nice clothes that you might wear to go to watch the red carpet arrivals at the Oscars
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread