Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

They can't win whatever they do. Solving this trash in two episodes would make them look like imbeciles. (Alright, so that ship's already sailed, but...) Not solving it means ending the show on an absolutely offensive cliffhanger.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I thought the side said she was in NYC during the drinking scene. Seriously what a way to end the series if we end there. We are one of the 6 shows not to get any news yet. That is a huge gamble if they don't have some sort of ending.
How does a freshly emancipated 16 year old get around so much?
Old 03-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
They can't win whatever they do. Solving this trash in two episodes would make them look like imbeciles. (Alright, so that ship's already sailed, but...) Not solving it means ending the show on an absolutely offensive cliffhanger.
I rather have some rush ending with 37 timejump than offensive cliffhangers for most fanbases .
Old 03-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
How does a freshly emancipated 16 year old get around so much?
The awful human being that is Cash
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
The awful human being that is Cash
If she has so much Cash, why does she need Maddie? Why doesn't Maddie question her interest? This is just so odd.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
06:30am
DRIVER

06:48am
STAND- Ins (Diana S., Keith S. & Jeanie D.)

07:00am
‘MADDIE’ PHOTO DOUBLE (Anna W.)

08:00am
“EDDIE”
MUSICIAN TYPES with CARS/SOUNDCHECK STAFF
MUSICIAN TYPES with CARS/SOUNDCHECK VIPS
SOUNDCHECK VIPs
SOUNDCHECK BARTENDERS
SOUNDCHECK RECORD EXECS

08:30am
STAND-IN (Jason B.)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

OK, so her family falls apart and she throws a concert?
Old 03-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
OK, so her family falls apart and she throws a concert?
So they're still doing 319?

This concert will be while she and Deacon are still estranged?
Old 03-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm assuming HW65 is still riding high off the Markus album so maybe this is something planned before it all went to hell and she can't cancel??? I have no clue with this storyline anymore.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I didn't read the actual sides for 420, just what other people said about it.
First of all, I'm relieved that Rayna and Deacon are at least talking to each other. I gotta admit, though, that I'm not too happy with the therapy idea.

They have been through a lot together and their past sure as hell wasn't all sunshine and roses, but I don't know what to think of the therapy at THIS point of time.
They just got married. They (more or less) decided to leave the past behind and focus on the future and now, all of a sudden, all of these issues pop up again.
I always thought they should have done some kind of counseling during season 2, but I'm afraid that they will use it now to make clear that their life together doesn't work out. Their past will always haunt them. Rayna can't take back her decision to not tell Deacon about Maddie; he will always blame himself for putting her through all the hurt and disappointment with his alcoholism. It's a vicious circle and I'm afraid that the writers will use that to break them up (at least for a (short) period of time).

Also, I'm not sure what to think of the bed scene after (?) the therapy session. Apparently Deacon isn't living at Rayna's house at the beginning of the episode, so if she asks him to come back home and this is why they are in bed together, that's a good sign, I guess.
Since this is a soap, however, I'm afraid they go for a scenario where the therapy session ends in some kind "heat of the moment" lovemaking and then Rayna and Deacon decide that they need some time apart to work through everything on their own.
Not what I want, but I can see the writers going there for drama's sake

I'm not surprised at all about Maddie and the drinking storyline ... Saw that one coming from miles away.
I never thought I'd ever say that, but I really hope that they end the Rayna/Deacon/Maddie storyline with some kind of cliffhanger on Maddie's fate rather than a "will-they-won't-they" cliffhanger for Rayna and Deacon.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Are there any S/G news in 20 apart from them hating each other?
Old 03-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Yes. He comes home and sleeps in their bed. They want to work on the marriage. But of course Maddie is off in LA drinking...so smart for the daughter of an alcoholic who just brought up that her father got violent when he was drinking. Looks like they're going to end the season with Maddie on a bender.
Do you think 4.20 is the finale? Because TBH I heard it was and 4.21 is not an episode but something else entirely, and I've been wondering how much truth there is to that.

Old 03-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

How come there are only 21 episodes not 22 like most shows?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosswoman88 (View Post)
Do you think 4.20 is the finale? Because TBH I heard it was and 4.21 is not an episode but something else entirely, and I've been wondering how much truth there is to that.

What do you mean???
Closed Thread   Post New Thread