Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Found some pics from extras from the past couple days
[IGIG]
Thanks for the BTS pics!
Old 12-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just realized the Nashville Gothic picture that Connie posted with Chip last week is from inside the ceremony venue (which appears to already be set up for their wedding-- the chairs are the same). Really curious what that scene is and how it fits into the episode. They're both dressed in jeans. I suppose it could just be a BTS shot of Chip and Connie, but it definitely feels like they're both dressed in character. I think Chip was wearing a denim shirt (same as he is in the photo) in that Snapchat that Lennon posted a few weeks ago from inside the Bluebird, which we speculated was the rehearsal dinner.

Are there any other storylines happening in the next episode? It seems like we'll be getting a whole lot of the planning, prep and wedding itself. Not sure how there will be much time for any other storyline to be happening. Sounds almost too good to be true!
Old 12-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
I just realized the Nashville Gothic picture that Connie posted with Chip last week is from inside the ceremony venue (which appears to already be set up for their wedding-- the chairs are the same). Really curious what that scene is and how it fits into the episode. They're both dressed in jeans. I suppose it could just be a BTS shot of Chip and Connie, but it definitely feels like they're both dressed in character. I think Chip was wearing a denim shirt (same as he is in the photo) in that Snapchat that Lennon posted a few weeks ago from inside the Bluebird, which we speculated was the rehearsal dinner.

Are there any other storylines happening in the next episode? It seems like we'll be getting a whole lot of the planning, prep and wedding itself. Not sure how there will be much time for any other storyline to be happening. Sounds almost too good to be true!
Next episode is all wedding except for Will's Storyline since he's somewhere else, but the rest of it is D/R rehearsal dinner, day of wedding, and a little piece of honeymoon. All the other characters besides Will are at the wedding.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Luke, too?
Old 12-14-2015, 01:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
Luke, too?
I wondered that because Colt is there, but my guess would be probably not. I can't imagine that he's that cool of a dude. If he's in the episode he's not in the sides.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Luke is dealing w his own issues but never know if he would try to go to get close to colt but yeah I agree I highly doubt it lol
Old 12-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

If they do marry (in March or May), "will-or-won't they" goes, & the show ends with it.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJChurch (View Post)
If they do marry (in March or May), "will-or-won't they" goes, & the show ends with it.
They're marrying in March, and truthfully I get tired of will they or won't they after a couple of seasons, I hate when shows try to drag that stuff out for 4 or 5 seasons to the point where it's so ridiculous. I actually think Rayna and Deacon are more interesting as a committed couple then as two people who are constantly breaking up and getting back together.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm with you TVFan, I hate it when relationships are so artificially drawn out. Particularly with an ensemble cast, it makes no sense to leave all the core couples hanging until the bitter end. And they have plenty to negotiate as a married couple that it shouldn't make for an uninteresting pairing. And frankly I like their regular sexy times, makes me happy.

That kind of B.S. was why I hated Ross and Rachel by the time the show ended. What, 9-10 seasons and they kept finding ways to break them up? Neither one of them was allowed to grow up in that time period, but Chandler and Monica managed to be entirely fascinating coming together, building a relationship, moving in together, negotiating a new marriage, and adding a family all in the same period. Phoebe and Mike too. Never lost interest in either pairing.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:47 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
They're marrying in March, and truthfully I get tired of will they or won't they after a couple of seasons, I hate when shows try to drag that stuff out for 4 or 5 seasons to the point where it's so ridiculous. I actually think Rayna and Deacon are more interesting as a committed couple then as two people who are constantly breaking up and getting back together.
It's in March? I doubt it... Betting they'll hold off on a sure ratings-grabber until season's end (at which point it still won't happen).

Also, I've never been a 'shipper (even one that cared all that much about any relationships, that I can recall). I'm split right this second on wanting this one to happen; On one hand, it would mean even less of her ex, but on the other, they'd still use the real sisters, one of which is still connected to the ex-husband (who I wouldn't mind at all if they'd not had his "affair" played by the real-life wife of a real country star who played himself & literally played on an episode).

But this show really should not do will/won't... Look what happened when they wrote Hayden's real pregnancy in, & her on-camera issues actually occurred off, so they (I'm guessing) had to rewrite (& perhaps re-film) episodes/scenes?!
Old 12-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Wedding is definitely in March, they've already filmed it and it was at the top of the promo for the return in March.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

They already dragged out the will they or won't they with DR for too long. It went past any sort of legitimate story reasons into blatant stalling and doing it any longer would have been just destructive. I couldn't be happier that they're getting married next episode

Not sure how Teddy has any bearing on the issue.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
It went past any sort of legitimate story reasons into blatant stalling
S/G says hello
Old 12-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
S/G says hello
I certainly do not envy SG fans on that front

For me they've pushed SG past the point where I stopped caring and into actively not seeing any reason for them to be together except to get rid of the randoms they otherwise date
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread