Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
ugh, does something happen between them? ewwww
not in the sides for that episode but Layla is trying to get him. Hopefully with the news Kellie just shared we could be spared from Layla succeeding.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
not in the sides for that episode but Layla is trying to get him. Hopefully with the news Kellie just shared we could be spared from Layla succeeding.
I hope so move over Layla we want Juliette to come home
Old 11-30-2015, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

On Location stuff for 413

Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
LUKE's ASSISTANT: MALE, all ethnicities, age range 22-29, professional, conservative. Tentative WORK DATE: Friday 12/4/15
HIGHWAY 65 CREATIVE STAFF: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 30s, attractive, hip, upscale, professional, record label creative Exec types. Tentative WORK DATE: Tuesday 12/8/15
And tomorrow

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
WEDDING RECEPTION SERVERS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 20-35, attractive, conservative, MUST have previous server experience so that you can carry trays of appetizers and/or drinks (*please specify experience when submitting)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-30-2015, 05:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just read on another board that Tandy is negative and unsupportive when she comes to town. They said it was confirmed, but I don't recall seeing any spoilers like that here.

Can anyone with access to sides shed some light on how the Tandy reappearance goes? And how Rayna reacts? I assume it's mentioned there.

Between Tandy and the girls being pissy, is anyone even happy at this wedding? Man, what a bummer.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm going to be happy at this wedding. (I count all of us fans as guests lol). I'm going to be downright ecstatic at this wedding. Pissy daughters and sisters aside!

I'm seriously annoyed that they'll be pissy (if that's what's gonna happen). But I'm just gonna ignore them and be happy for our gorgeous couple. (Giving myself a pep talk here lol)
Old 11-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
I just read on another board that Tandy is negative and unsupportive when she comes to town. They said it was confirmed, but I don't recall seeing any spoilers like that here.

Can anyone with access to sides shed some light on how the Tandy reappearance goes? And how Rayna reacts? I assume it's mentioned there.

Between Tandy and the girls being pissy, is anyone even happy at this wedding? Man, what a bummer.
You know, it's a drama. Tandy never liked Deacon so are you really surprised? From the sides it just seems like she's a little passive aggressive. I mean she's there, and she's taking part in all the wedding activities, and supporting Rayna, but no I don't think she's super ecstatic. I'm guessing there's some conversation in the episode between Tandy and Rayna where she's like "are you sure?" but it's not in the sides. And Rayna and Deacon are ecstatic so that's all that matters...though I think Deacon is pretty scared it's not going to happen until it does.

I'm more annoyed about the girls being pissy than Tandy. At least Tandy not liking Deacon has been written in since season 1. This thing with the girls is total BS.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Am I naive in my positivity? I'm kinda hoping for a resolution of the girls' and Tandy's pissyness, and an acceptance that this marriage is a good thing. Or, if not a resolution, then an olive branch.

Don't they want Reyna to be happy? I mean Maddy and Daphne are young, so are understandably thinking about themselves in all this. But Tandy is an adult. Is she that selfish?
Old 11-30-2015, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
Am I naive in my positivity? I'm kinda hoping for a resolution of the girls' and Tandy's pissyness, and an acceptance that this marriage is a good thing. Or, if not a resolution, then an olive branch.

Don't they want Reyna to be happy? I mean Maddy and Daphne are young, so are understandably thinking about themselves in all this. But Tandy is an adult. Is she that selfish?
I don't think Tandy is acting out of the ordinary for a sister who doesn't particularly like the person her sister is marrying. She's there and supportive enough, but she makes a couple of snarky comments along the way. She's watching the girls so that Deacon and Rayna can go on their mini-moon. And the scene where they're leaving the girls and Tandy wave goodbye and seem happy enough. Tandy says something like "change is good girls."
Old 11-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And Rayna and Deacon are ecstatic so that's all that matters...
This is a HUGE relief, at least. I was starting to get worried that Deacon would be really sad about the Maddie and Daphne situation and that they'd have so much weighing on their minds and casting doubts that they wouldn't be able to properly celebrate and enjoy themselves.

Why is Deacon scared it's not going to happen? Hoping it's an "I can't believe I'm getting my happily ever after" type disbelief and not an actual underlying insecurity about Rayna's commitment to him. I really hoped this Markus nonsense this week would put any of that doubt to rest.

Quote:
I'm more annoyed about the girls being pissy than Tandy. At least Tandy not liking Deacon has been written in since season 1. This thing with the girls is total BS.
True, she's never liked Deacon. I guess I'd just hoped she'd come around after all these years and the recent stability and hardships they endured. The Maddie things is what kills me, though. She's been looking forward to this moment for years. She was their #1 shipper. And now suddenly she doesn't want it? I hope she keeps her sulking to herself because I'd be completely heartbroken if I were Deacon.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)

Since this is Nashville and we know so many people will be pissed off, I am guessing we will get 50 min of melodrama leading up to the wedding and 10 min of happiness during/after the wedding. Of course, I really hope I am wrong.

Since Cash will still be there to bond with Maddie about having an alcoholic dad and Daphne STILL seems to be complaining about no one wanting her around in 4x13, it seems safe to say the girls will continue to be pissy (fun times...)

Really hope we get more of Rayna and Deacon together once they are married. So far, between phone conversations and working long hours, they seem too busy. But hey, I will take what I can get (and re watch it numerous times to make up for how short it is

As it was already mentioned, at least WE will be happy for the wedding.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
This is a HUGE relief, at least. I was starting to get worried that Deacon would be really sad about the Maddie and Daphne situation and that they'd have so much weighing on their minds and casting doubts that they wouldn't be able to properly celebrate and enjoy themselves.

Why is Deacon scared it's not going to happen? Hoping it's an "I can't believe I'm getting my happily ever after" type disbelief and not an actual underlying insecurity about Rayna's commitment to him. I really hoped this Markus nonsense this week would put any of that doubt to rest.

True, she's never liked Deacon. I guess I'd just hoped she'd come around after all these years and the recent stability and hardships they endured. The Maddie things is what kills me, though. She's been looking forward to this moment for years. She was their #1 shipper. And now suddenly she doesn't want it? I hope she keeps her sulking to herself because I'd be completely heartbroken if I were Deacon.
I think the Deacon negativeness comes from the fact that deep down he feels like he doesn't deserve happiness. That's just his nature, and a few things go wrong before the wedding with venue, paparazzi, etc. which I'm guessing scares him into thinking he's not going to get what he wants because it always seems to elude him.

As far as the girls go. It's ridiculous that Daphne is still feeling left out, especially since they just had that talk in the last episode where they told her how much she is wanted and loved. It's super confusing to me why it's still an issue. Also this Maddie storyline where she's "scared" of Deacon is just the worst and gets highlighted in the wedding episode. Yes, he's a temperamental guy who can fly off the handle sometimes, but she didn't seem to mind when he punched Luke out last season, and I'm sure in all the years she's known him she's seen him do worse. It's so silly that they're making something this big out of it. My dad used to lose his temper sometimes, but I was never scared of him because I knew him and knew he'd never hurt us. Maddie should know the same.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think they just need added drama and of course we can't have things perfect or even normal when it comes to Deacon and Rayna something or someone has to piss on my parade and seems Maddie is doing that.. I don't know why they want to go down that road w Maddie she can mature and grow up and not be a complete bratty know it all teenager ugh. Also I'm predicting colt will be sneaking booze at the reception lol I don't know why. Tandy always will have her little remarks which is expected but mean Meany Maddie, drunk Colt, and bratty Daphy will not ruin my D & R wedding lol.

Ok so we are 110% sure they say "I do" and they marry right lol?
Old 11-30-2015, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
07:30am
UPSCALE EVENT GUESTS who have last names beginning with the letters A – He
FAMILY/GUESTS who have last names beginning with the letters A – He
MARRIED GUY WEDDING GUEST

08:00am
UPSCALE EVENT GUESTS who have last names beginning with the letters Hi – Z
FAMILY/GUESTS who have last names beginning with the letters Hi – Z
EVENT SECURITY (and Jackson Young will also work as Standin)
WEDDING ATTENDANTS
OLDER BARTENDER
FLIRTY COCKTAIL WAITRESS
BARTENDERS
COCKTAIL WAITRESSES
WEDDING SERVERS
LANE’s WEDDING PLANNER ASSISTANTS
MIKE’s MOM
ELDERLY AUNT
MADDIE PHOTO DOUBLE
DAPHNE PHOTO DOUBLE

09:00am
STANDINS (Diana S., Keith S., Jeannie D.)

10:00am
MALE STANDIN (Brett C.)

11:00am
DEACON PHOTO DOUBLE
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)

Ok so we are 110% sure they say "I do" and they marry right lol?
Ha ha! Yes, they get married. It seems to be a lovely wedding with S/G singing and they wrote their own vows and then dance together at the reception, then drive off in Deacon's truck to the cabin where he carries her over the threshold. Truthfully it feels a little fanfictiony despite the bratty kids.

And I also have to say that seeing all the extra lists for family and wedding guests kind of excites me. It's nice that Rayna and Deacon finally get to celebrate their love in front of all their friends and family. It makes me glad they didn't get married in the hospital.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Ha ha! Yes, they get married. It seems to be a lovely wedding with S/G singing and they wrote their own vows and then dance together at the reception, then drive off in Deacon's truck to the cabin where he carries her over the threshold. Truthfully it feels a little fanfictiony despite the bratty kids.

And I also have to say that seeing all the extra lists for family and wedding guests kind of excites me. It's nice that Rayna and Deacon finally get to celebrate their love in front of all their friends and family. It makes me glad they didn't get married in the hospital.
This has absolutely made my day!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

A dance at their wedding and him carrying her over the threshold is exactly what I wanted to see. Bring on the mushy, corny, lovey dovey stuff!! Lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread