Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whoa good stuff thank you for posting.. The only thing I don't get is does she eventually tell Deacon what she saw it yet again does Deacon have to be miserable because now Maddie can't stand him and is scared of him. I know there r sides about this but anything related to her eventually coming clean? Also, looks like Nashville is getting younger viewers because of Maddie and Colt so im not worried this will be another story that gets played out to the max, and to me ok he trashed his place but do we need 20 eps about it ugh

Also in regards to Layla and Clare there can't even be a comparison Clare can do it all. Remember when she teamed up w the Zac brown band? Also her solo performances hands down the best singer on the show imo
Old 11-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh man, the video has been taken down already. Any clues as to what the conversation was about?!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Sneak Peek: Rayna Needs Deacon as a Partner Video | Nashville

Try this link maybe
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Thank you!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Thanks. Great clip!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Deacon always looks like he's about to cry and gets so emotional when Rayna lays it on him like that. Not to happy about the long 20eps Maddie ordeal but I should be use to it by now. Never bliss in Deacons life lol
Old 11-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rayna and Deacon are coming off as stupid cockheads. Their daughter is offered a contract by Sony. Their daughter is a godddamn star. Shut the hell up and count your blessings. Find a way to make it work. Stop your goddamn whining.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Rayna and Deacon are coming off as stupid cockheads. Their daughter is offered a contract by Sony. Their daughter is a godddamn star. Shut the hell up and count your blessings. Find a way to make it work. Stop your goddamn whining.
Lmao!!! I think it's Rayna who doesn't want her growing up in the business like she did, I think.. I think Deacon just wants to decorate The Beverley lol
Old 11-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Nope, I'm with them on this. Maddie's 16.. no way in hell should she be allowed anywhere near a record contract
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Whoa good stuff thank you for posting.. The only thing I don't get is does she eventually tell Deacon what she saw it yet again does Deacon have to be miserable because now Maddie can't stand him and is scared of him. I know there r sides about this but anything related to her eventually coming clean? Also, looks like Nashville is getting younger viewers because of Maddie and Colt so im not worried this will be another story that gets played out to the max, and to me ok he trashed his place but do we need 20 eps about it ugh
I'm wondering if Maddie is at the bar for any reason in the next episode, because there's a scene in the promo where Deacon is hacking the wall to pieces with an axe, and I know the writers didn't just put that scene in there for us to drool over. Perhaps she gets freaked out all over again, I dunno.

Just all seems a bit off that she'd be so afraid of him. She's known him all of her life. And I know she's only 16, but surely she would understand that people just really go through crap when they're grieving. I wish she'd stop being so bratty and just talk to them. But I suppose that's just what teenagers do.

It'd be nice if this was resolved before the wedding, cos it would be pretty sucky if she got all pissy during the wedding, when it's what she was campaigning for.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Nope, I'm with them on this. Maddie's 16.. no way in hell should she be allowed anywhere near a record contract
I think Rayna knows there's a really ugly side go the business that Maddie is too young to see and she's still in school but of course go Maddie it seems great and simple like you just sing great songs and that's that.

I agree also I'm kinda eh w this new I'm scared of Deacon storyline all cause he trashed a bedroom while grieving
Old 11-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

There's absolutely no reason Maddie needs a contract now. She's a stupid immature kid who does not need to be dealing with the music business. She doesn't need to start her career now. Finish school and grow the hell up first. She's Rayna Jaymes' daughter, not like someone won't give her a contract in a couple years. Or Rayna can sign her to H65 later.

They've already dropped the ball on this Maddie being scared of Deacon story. They didn't share any more scenes in 404 after he tore the bedroom apart. Aside from one line to Colt in 405 it hasn't been mentioned again. It's been three episodes (plus a week off) without them sharing any scenes. If they wanted this to be a thing they shouldn't have dropped it for a month
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-14-2015, 12:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
There's absolutely no reason Maddie needs a contract now. She's a stupid immature kid who does not need to be dealing with the music business. She doesn't need to start her career now. Finish school and grow the hell up first. She's Rayna Jaymes' daughter, not like someone won't give her a contract in a couple years. Or Rayna can sign her to H65 later.

They've already dropped the ball on this Maddie being scared of Deacon story. They didn't share any more scenes in 404 after he tore the bedroom apart. Aside from one line to Colt in 405 it hasn't been mentioned again. It's been three episodes (plus a week off) without them sharing any scenes. If they wanted this to be a thing they shouldn't have dropped it for a month
I agree but while I almost forgot about it during the sneak of next episode Deacon tells Rayna she isn't talking to him or looking at him but it's different something is wrong, so now it seems this is coming back up but I don't know how big or huge of a deal they'll make of it but it's definitely coming back up. I also thought sides suggested someone is being casted as kinda like the devil on her shoulder about Deacon being the big bad wolf. I may be wrong.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

How long in Nashville time has it been since the season premiere? A week? 10 days? It's only been 4 or 5 days since Bev's funeral. Makes it really confusing for the audience because it's been 8 weeks for us since the first episode.

I mean how long are they going to drag the Maddie/Deacon story out for? Past the wedding? Cos that's like 5 months for us since the "redecorating" incident, and would have to be at least a couple of months in Nashville time - if you factor in the time it takes to plan a massive wedding. Dragging it out would be ridiculous. Surely they'd have to resolve it before the winter finale. I'm trying to use logic to sort it all out. Or is that a bit of a waste of time?!

Isn't Frankie's daughter making an appearance soon? Was she the one who Maddie was supposed to relate to about having an alcoholic father?
Old 11-14-2015, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's been 5 days Nashville time since Bev's funeral. And the whole season has taken place over a couple weeks. There were a couple days between 403-404 while they planned the funeral. There were four days between 402-403 (Avery had been trying to get a hold of Juliette for 4 days since she ditched her phone and Gunnar said Bev had woken up 5 days ago) and I think another couple between 401-402. But still maybe 3 weeks or so since the premiere

Frankie's daughter shows up in 410 and Maddie confides in her about being scared of Deacon. And she's still not over it by the wedding
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread