Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I'm sure just about everyone knows that Rayna's weaknesses are her girls and Deacon Luke's clearly really insecure about Deacon (and he will inevitably lose that battle). I'm sure that'll only get worse watching DR and the girls singing A Life That's Good together. With the way he talks about Jeff I could see it being revealed he was always conspiring with Jeff. Or if Rayna dumps him to work things out with Deacon he could get really bitter and go team up with Jeff. Nobody likes Luke anyway, just run with the villain angle. And Jeff's had it out for both Juliette and Rayna all season (but at least he's entertaining about it, I love Jeff's scenes with both of them)
Well yeah of course everyone knows that but Luke is getting Rayna to open up about stuff professionally even if he is on Edgehill so he could set up something there involving them somehow. I love the Rayna/Jeff scenes they always make me laugh But for Juliette to go there after the crap Jeff put her through this season calling her trailer trash and all that, she had to be in a pretty bad place emotionally.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well yeah of course everyone knows that but Luke is getting Rayna to open up about stuff professionally even if he is on Edgehill so he could set up something there involving them somehow. I love the Rayna/Jeff scenes they always make me laugh But for Juliette to go there after the crap Jeff put her through this season calling her trailer trash and all that, she had to be in a pretty bad place emotionally.
With his 20+ years of bitterness over DR, when Rayna inevitably goes back to Deacon I'm sure Luke will find an outlet for that bitterness

I love Rayna/Jeff scenes a lot... She really does not care what he has to say and especially now that she's not on Edgehill has no reason to even try to hide that. Juliette has had some great lines to Jeff but he can definitely get to her. There's part of her that believes the crap he says and that she doesn't deserve better I really hope Rayna/Juliette have a good conversation and really figure out how to work together and make H65 work
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
With his 20+ years of bitterness over DR, when Rayna inevitably goes back to Deacon I'm sure Luke will find an outlet for that bitterness

I love Rayna/Jeff scenes a lot... She really does not care what he has to say and especially now that she's not on Edgehill has no reason to even try to hide that. Juliette has had some great lines to Jeff but he can definitely get to her. There's part of her that believes the crap he says and that she doesn't deserve better I really hope Rayna/Juliette have a good conversation and really figure out how to work together and make H65 work
I really hope s3 will be the season where Juliette gains self respect, self love and self confidence. Cause right now all the things Avery sees in her, she doesn't see in herself it seems, IMO it's way she is so insecure about her and Avery, probably doesn't think she deserves a great guy like him and thinks that he will see that she isn't that great and go back to Scarlett who has that raw talent and history with him.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I really hope s3 will be the season where Juliette gains self respect, self love and self confidence. Cause right now all the things Avery sees in her, she doesn't see in herself it seems, IMO it's way she is so insecure about her and Avery, probably doesn't think she deserves a great guy like him and thinks that he will see that she isn't that great and go back to Scarlett who has that raw talent and history with him.
I hope so too. She's been slowly surrounding herself with better people and hopefully that will start internalizing into seeing better in herself. She still ties to much of her self worth into her career and if she's not selling out stadium tours she's not sure what she has to offer. And that Jeff's right and she's just trailer trash.

She can't depend on Avery (or anyone) to assure her that she's good enough, she needs to learn to believe that of herself
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-19-2014, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Is it confirmed for season 3 yet?
Old 04-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Is it confirmed for season 3 yet?
Nope. ABC's upfronts are May 13th and they never announce anything much before that. Last year it was the Friday before the upfronts.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks, hope we get a new season. The show seems pretty well received.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Just thought I would let you all know I added a new section to the OP called Current promo and I added the all new On the record special promo that aired wednesday. Thanks to the person who uploaded it and thanks to Kellie posting the link.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

This week looks really good, can't wait.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited for the OTR
Old 04-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

^me too! looks like it's gonna be great
Old 04-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to be great watching our cast show how talented they are!
Old 04-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

My guess is Rayna kicks Juliette off her label because of the stuff with Scarlett, and Juliette ends up in Jeff Fordham's bed trying to get back on the Edgehill label. (gross.)

That "All or Nothing" episode title is really interesting because there was one episode in S1 where Rayna was having a conversation with her sister about Deacon and Tandy said "with the two of you it's always going to be all or nothing."
Old 04-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosswoman88 (View Post)
My guess is Rayna kicks Juliette off her label because of the stuff with Scarlett, and Juliette ends up in Jeff Fordham's bed trying to get back on the Edgehill label. (gross.)
maybe Rayna says to Juliette that if she keeps doing what she's doing, she will kick her off her label. Rayna will definitely be saying some cutting things to Juliette for sure, combine that with Avery and she's ending up in Jeff Fordham's bed by the end of the episode. Juliette will internalize that she is not worthy of respect or love, and that she isn't ever "the girl worth choosing", etc.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anyone post this yet?

Michelle Obama, Kellie Pickler To Guest Star On 'Nashville' | Billboard
Closed Thread   Post New Thread