Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Gunnar's creepy, stalker ass does not count. LOL. And Caleb may actually be the most useless character on the entire show. Except for Layla.

I wasn't that happy with the Maddie shot in the promo either. I knew from the spoilers that she witnesses Deacon destroying more furniture, but I hate actually SEEING it, and wish they'd put that aspect of his character to rest because it is legitimately frightening, and not okay.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

well creepy stalker is her endgame so he counts. I think witnessing that will play a part in what is coming for Maddie.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I seriously have no use for ANY endgame on this show, sadly- I wasn't real happy with Kevin/Will after last night either (I'm actually not sure they're endgame, but it's the closest Will has come yet). Everyone's endgame is unfortunate on at least one side, if not both sides.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I seriously have no use for ANY endgame on this show, sadly- I wasn't real happy with Kevin/Will after last night either (I'm actually not sure they're endgame, but it's the closest Will has come yet). Everyone's endgame is unfortunate on at least one side, if not both sides.
Kevin/Will lost me last night.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
well creepy stalker is her endgame so he counts. I think witnessing that will play a part in what is coming for Maddie.
Is there anything you can share on what is coming for Maddie? I was worried after the promo and the press release for 405.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know if it's been reported or not. I did some extra scenes as a audience member on Tuesday at a concert for The Exes. Anyways without getting into too much trouble for revealing too much we were told it was 4.08, we were dressed for Boston in the fall and Scarlett has chopped all her hair off, I mean really really short. I just thought I'd share.
Pretty Little Liars
Old 10-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

New thread soon! Any title ideas?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOneTreeHillz (View Post)
I don't know if it's been reported or not. I did some extra scenes as a audience member on Tuesday at a concert for The Exes. Anyways without getting into too much trouble for revealing too much we were told it was 4.08, we were dressed for Boston in the fall and Scarlett has chopped all her hair off, I mean really really short. I just thought I'd share.
thanks for sharing

--

As for title ideas, probably something from the new promo that I will use unless someone has a better idea.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
The promo being examined without the context aside, Emily would be pretty stupid to change her number considering she still gets paychecks from Juliette. I don't know about houses in the US, but Emily's place as a single woman, I would imagine it's not cheap. She has been getting a paid vacation for weeks, just let the money roll in and forget the phonecall.
I would love to be Emily and get checks for doing nothing lol. I am lazy and juliette isent around so there's no abuse on that end at the moments

Oops I missed the spoiler about the phone call. Still I would take checks for doing nothing. That's just me

I am not caleb fangirl but I dont think he gave Scarlett bad advice just that he couldn't make the decision for her and she needs to be ready to make one. It wasent bad

Last edited by fox24; 10-09-2015 at 03:40 AM
Old 10-09-2015, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Poor Emily I don't fancy seeing her getting caught up in the complete mess that is J/A
Wonder what Glen will do next was nice to see him with Avery in the last episode.

Have no clue what happens to Maddie in 405 but the director did tweet about epic performances from Hayden/Lennon/Will Chase when they were filming concert scenes one day - I only remember because I thought it was an odd combination at the time. Don't know if that's anything to do with what happens or not.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Sneak peek: Nashville - Episode 3.04 - The Slender Threads That Bind Us Here - Sneak Peek | Spoilers
Old 10-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Nashville | ABC Press

405 promo pics. Deacon, Scarlett and flashback Bev
Sarah [youtube]
Old 10-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Addicted Fan

^ Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOneTreeHillz (View Post)
Thanks for sharing. Was it the first time you were an extra for this show? How was it?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Nashville | ABC Press

405 promo pics. Deacon, Scarlett and flashback Bev
Maddie looks far older than 16 in those pics. Wonder how Rayna and Deacon will react to that performance?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

On Location.. Interview on Tuesday for scenes on the 26th

Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRA*:
PUBLISHER's ASSISTANT: male, all ethnicities, age range 21-29, hip, professional, clean-cut, attractive, upscale. Looking for an extroverted, outgoing, confident, stylish professional who knows how to open a champagne bottle (you will be opening one in the scene and may be asked to do so in your interview).
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread