Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
Is there a specific scene in the sides that references Bev's death or is that just a guess because of the title of the ep? .
We don't know for sure that she'll actually die, but it seems like she's brain dead, and the whole episode is S/D contemplating whether they should take her off life support.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
We don't know for sure that she'll actually die, but it seems like she's brain dead, and the whole episode is S/D contemplating whether they should take her off life support.
they could always do the very soapy miracle recovery but that would be really pushing it. And given the title...
Old 07-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

And considering she just woke up from a month long coma I doubt she's waking up again
Sarah [youtube]
Old 07-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can only imagine Connie's eyerolls when she saw the script. I'm sure she's 10x more frustrated than we are, to be honest. And if they do end up having this new guy actually come between Deacon and Rayna, I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall for that table read. What a joke. No wonder there's no excitement from anyone about being back to work. This sounds like a big ol' predictable and irresponsible mess, full of recycled storylines and unnecessary roadblocks.

Crossing my fingers that the other writers reject this stupidity and tweak the storyline to keep Beverly alive. I mean, they completely changed the Deacon/Rayna hospital wedding from the sides...soooo... please? PLEASE?
Old 07-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
Crossing my fingers that the other writers reject this stupidity and tweak the storyline to keep Beverly alive. I mean, they completely changed the Deacon/Rayna hospital wedding from the sides...soooo... please? PLEASE?
they didn't really change it just made it personal vows because it was too depressing to get married that way. The sentiment was still there. And instead of a chaplain D/R said the lines but it was the same thing.

As for as I am concern everything about 403 that was in that side should be changed. Do I think it will.... nope.
Old 07-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh boy, I don't like what I'm reading here at all. But I gotta admit that, apart from all the speculations about Beverly dying, mopey and depressed Deacon and a new guy for Rayna, I still try to hold on to that tiny glimmer of hope I still have.

I mean, even if Beverly dies and Deacon is grieving and being mopey the entire season (or at least season 4A), I don't think he would start drinking again. That would destroy basically everything he has built up in the last years ... His relationship with Maddie, Rayna and Scarlett, his career ... I don't really think the writers will go there again.

Also I think they won't have Rayna cheating on Deacon with that guy they are casting. If Deacon is sad and depressed and withdraws himself from Rayna, she may turn to that new guy and spend time with him, talk to him about her problems with Deacon or whatever ... I wouldn't like that, but I could live with that as long as she doesn't really cheat on Deacon. Come on writers, you want us to believe that she never cheated on Teddy in all these years they were married, so they can't have her cheat on Deacon now. This would be insane and it would kill the magic between R/D completely ... Let's just hope the writers don't go there. Finger's crossed !
Old 07-18-2015, 02:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I doubt she'd cheat on Deacon, no way. But even if we have to go the mopey Deacon route, I still hold out hope that they get through this together, united, as a mature couple. Instead of either one withdrawing and it creating all kinds of out of character drama.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
I doubt she'd cheat on Deacon, no way. But even if we have to go the mopey Deacon route, I still hold out hope that they get through this together, united, as a mature couple. Instead of either one withdrawing and it creating all kinds of out of character drama.
This.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:30 AM
Loyal Fan

One thing I don't get is how a brain dead person wakes up from a coma...
Old 07-18-2015, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, these writers have never let facts get in the way of their storytelling decisions....
Old 07-18-2015, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

So true. I just hate that the first three episodes are yet more of the cancer storyline and its aftermath. I had hoped that Deacon would be able to get a life for himself this season, put his musical talents to good use. Seems he's become the punching bag for the writers. And will he even be able to be there for the girls while they're dealing with Teddy's arrest?
Old 07-18-2015, 06:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
She wakes up from the coma, then something happens and she becomes brain dead, so it's after.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Addicted Fan

You all are right to stay positive but wouldn't it be nice to once have spoilers that immediately make us say "Sounds so great, can't wait!" instead of "Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it looks like"? If they could surprise us, be creative, take a happy route and not always the predictable depressing one.

Anyway, end of rant. We'll see.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Loyal Fan

On Location for Monday:
Quote:
09:18am
STANDINS (Diana S., Keith S.)

09:30am
VENUE SECURITY
VENUE STAFF
BACKSTAGE VIPs
BACKSTAGE VISITORS

2:00pm
STANDIN (Jeanie D.)
Old 07-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
This.
Grief can cause major strains, in the healthiest of relationships, and R/D are just finding their way back together.

Add to that, the guilt, they'd both feel.

Not a favorite storyline idea, for me, but, if done well, IF, they could both get some great material to work with.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread