Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
Obvious and RIDICULOUS. I hate having to say goodbye to that dream.
I know, I don't get it. It's not good drama, it's just plain depressing drama.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Guilt grief drama and PPD from hell drama....sounds super entertaining and joyful.

So let me get this straight, we have Deacon and Scarlett that will be grieving if Bev dies. So that is two out of three endgame depressed. Than we have J/A and the PPD that isn't at all like one so they aren't happy either. Teddy is in jail so the girls probably aren't happy either. Rayna's business is probably in the crapper with S/G out of it because of Bev, Sadie still out over Pete, Juliette now with Luke's label, nothing from Rayna since her new album came out in s3 and Layla is layla so of course it makes sense it would rely on the new guy. Will will probably be not working out over the gay admission so really is there someone who is happy. Have they never heard of balance?
Old 07-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I know, I don't get it. It's not good drama, it's just plain depressing drama.
And with the new guy supposedly crossing boundaries, I don't like where this is going at all.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

This discussion is making me wish the show had gotten cancelled at the end of last season. At least then I wouldn't have had to sit through another season of ANOTHER person coming between R/D.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Have they never heard of balance?
It's crazy, all the storylines sound so dark.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really don't get what the show is trying to achieve here. Sure it gives the actors something to play with but it feels like same old same old. And so predictable too, how many of us called that if Bev died it would be all about survivor's guilt for Deacon. And the stall for Juliette getting help is ridiculous. And S/G stall goes without saying. I sure hope when september 23 roll around the sides will be better because it sounds like such a depressing mess, nothing to look forward too. And it's a real shame because while I complain I love the cast and the show has such huge potential that they rarely use.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I wonder if they will have S/G have grief sex like they did for Jason only for them to go right back to not talking because of her still being with Dull. But then that would make Scarlett a cheater and the show doesn't want that. Only J/A have that crap.
They won't do it because then Clare would have to film that with Sam.

Scarlett and Doctor Dull are endgame. He's the new Teddy.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And we know they're all going to happen or is this still speculation (and worry)?

I sure don't trust these writers, but I really hope y'all are all just being negative Nancy's. :-)
Old 07-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I really don't get what the show is trying to achieve here.
Yeah, scratching my head here too. It feels so disconnected from what the fans are hoping to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
And we know they're all going to happen or is this still speculation (and worry)?

I sure don't trust these writers, but I really hope y'all are all just being negative Nancy's. :-)
Well, if they kill Bev in 403, I highly doubt they plan on having Deacon all happy and D/R planning their wedding in the following episodes, but call me a pessimist if you want.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)

well we should have a better idea when the rest of the 403 sides come out. Unfortunately there is only that one sides for Bev's doctor from 403 (because his stuff from 402 and 403 was put together) to give us a new clues so far on how it ends.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, if they kill Bev in 403, I highly doubt they plan on having Deacon all happy and D/R planning their wedding in the following episodes, but call me a pessimist if you want.
Well, probably he won't be all happy and joyful, but then he rarely is anyway. I'm hoping for something a little less angsty, I guess, but that will probably depend on how that particular story plays out. I'm hoping that being with Rayna again is enough to keep him from going too dark.

Of course, I could just be a Pollyanna.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Right now I'm gonna join you on the Pollyanna train Pirate. Is there a specific scene in the sides that references Bev's death or is that just a guess because of the title of the ep? Bev may be getting released in this one and goin home. For me, I would hope the focus for D/R in this ep would be Teddy's departure and helping the girls through it.

I haven't read any scenes so am not as informed as many of you are, but isn't the new guy supposed to be putting Rayna through hell because he discovers his is the only album Hwy 65 has in the can? So he takes advantage of the situation? I don't see anything remotely romantic there...
Old 07-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
Right now I'm gonna join you on the Pollyanna train Pirate. Is there a specific scene in the sides that references Bev's death or is that just a guess because of the title of the ep?
Sides based. Most of the current speculation has basis in sides info.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Guilt grief drama and PPD from hell drama....sounds super entertaining and joyful.

So let me get this straight, we have Deacon and Scarlett that will be grieving if Bev dies. So that is two out of three endgame depressed. Than we have J/A and the PPD that isn't at all like one so they aren't happy either. Teddy is in jail so the girls probably aren't happy either. Rayna's business is probably in the crapper with S/G out of it because of Bev, Sadie still out over Pete, Juliette now with Luke's label, nothing from Rayna since her new album came out in s3 and Layla is layla so of course it makes sense it would rely on the new guy. Will will probably be not working out over the gay admission so really is there someone who is happy. Have they never heard of balance?
Yes JB you probably have this right. You just left out the bit where the writers probably create complete depression by having Juliette being unfaithful to Avery while he is trying to put his family together. I doubt he has given up on his family at this point.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I didn't leave anything out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread