Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I don't think we necessarily need to see the immediate reactions of Rayna and the girls finding out... maybe it's the first time they go visit Teddy in jail... they could pick back up the Daphne angst and having wanted to move in with Teddy... Maddie could have pulled a "you're not my real dad" move again and not talked to him since he got arrested... they can make the angst still current even with a time jump

Skipping ahead past the hospital recovery for Deacon (and Beverly?) is good with me

And I can still hold on to hope that Jeff has gone out with Juliette on Luke's tour, left Layla behind and maybe possibly ended that mess

And this gives them enough time to get rid of Kiley and Dr Dull offscreen, never to be seen again
I wish, I see them pick up with Scarlett having fully moved in and S/G having avoided the almost kiss talk till the premiere.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I wish, I see them pick up with Scarlett having fully moved in and S/G having avoided the almost kiss talk till the premiere.
If they don't kill Beverly I could see her staying at Deacon's house while she's recovering and Scarlett feeling like she has to help take care of her mom

And Gunnar goes to Texas with Kiley to see the spawn like he planned and then Kiley stays and he comes back in the premiere so they can have avoided an SG conversation that way
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

I just don't see them clearing the clutter so easily. Teddy is just them throw out one so they can likely add 20000 more.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

We can hope though

I do think Kiley will be gone... they didn't actually get her and Gunnar together... they already have an exit... and of the clutter Alexa is probably most likely to have better things to do...

I don't know that we'll be lucky enough to have Dr Dull gone gone... but as long as Beverly's not dead I think Scarlett will be staying with her... and using that as an excuse to not move in with Dr Dull while she avoids whatever SG drama they haven't talked about yet
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Loyal Fan

They did change the whole deacon beverly backstory for a reason so i am thinking she will manipulate her brother to let her stay with him and rayna. They made the story seem more like beverly was jelous of rayna's relationship with deacon they set it up that bev blames rayna for taking deacon away from her.

Sorry i still like luke but i hope they give him a better storyline
Old 06-11-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Juliette spending weeks on a tour without ever coming to the realization that she might give a crap about her daughter is going to make her look even more horrendous than she already does. I think this is the worst depiction of PPD ANY show has ever done at this point.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

I have no clue what the writers are doing. Like did they ask Chris not to shave to show he hasn't worked till he came out and to show it affecting his relationship with Kevin, like maybe him coming to resent Kevin because he lost everything because he came out because he fell in love with him so that they don't keep that actor around even though he is one of the rare addition I liked and if so is the plan to bringing him back in the spotlight by say saving a Luke show last minute because Juliette has a magic band aid breakdown to make up for weeks of abandonning her child and marriage?
Old 06-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Kevin and Will probably went on vacation or something, so the beard doesn't say much about Will's storyline itself to me. But it does speak to a time jump, and there's no way for that to NOT make Juliette look even worse.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Kevin and Will probably went on vacation or something, so the beard doesn't say much about Will's storyline itself to me. But it does speak to a time jump, and there's no way for that to NOT make Juliette look even worse.
I really feel like we will be stuck with JJ's current out of control hair for the season premiere unless GH force him to do something and considering the rumored storyline, it's highly unlikely Lucky would have had access to a razor.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
That's the worst way to handle it that I can think of, which all but guarantees it will happen.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Of course they will put off the S/G talk....but I do not want back and forth forever until the very end of the show....by then I couldn't care less.

Do we know anything about the new season yet?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

According to On Location, filming for S4 starts on July 16th
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-15-2015, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
According to On Location, filming for S4 starts on July 16th
so if we are lucky we could sides spoiler the week before.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

And if we're really lucky the sides won't make us want to stab the writers

And starting probably a couple days before that On Location will start looking for extras so that will gives us more hints about what they're filming
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-16-2015, 08:33 AM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And if we're really lucky the sides won't make us want to stab the writers

And starting probably a couple days before that On Location will start looking for extras so that will gives us more hints about what they're filming
I think Beverly will be in distress but survive and then make Rayna's live miserable
Closed Thread   Post New Thread