Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no more eric close?
Old 06-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
no more eric close?
there is a good chance he will be on as a guest to wrap up the story and all but he won't be a regular cast member anymore.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:46 AM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
there is a good chance he will be on as a guest to wrap up the story and all but he won't be a regular cast member anymore.
OH god I hope his departure does not mean FULL TIME Layla
Old 06-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc (View Post)
OH god I hope his departure does not mean FULL TIME Layla
If it does than the writers have learned nothing and are dedicated to the toxic Layla/Jeff love story.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:04 PM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
If it does than the writers have learned nothing and are dedicated to the toxic Layla/Jeff love story.

Yeah I feel like Jeff isn't going anywhere. I mean there were a ton of opportunities to write him out and none of them happened. Now, he is representing Juliette...and still buddy buddy with Luke...he is still here S4...maybe not a regular but as recurring.

If both Jeff/Layla are staying...my only hope is that their relationship be OVER and they stay in two different plots.

I really wish they would have had her drown in that pool...thus making Will come out sooner and making Jeff feel regret/get it together but NO.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc (View Post)
Yeah I feel like Jeff isn't going anywhere. I mean there were a ton of opportunities to write him out and none of them happened. Now, he is representing Juliette...and still buddy buddy with Luke...he is still here S4...maybe not a regular but as recurring.

If both Jeff/Layla are staying...my only hope is that their relationship be OVER and they stay in two different plots.

I really wish they would have had her drown in that pool...thus making Will come out sooner and making Jeff feel regret/get it together but NO.
nah Will coming out that way would have been a disaster. I want Jeff to be recurring over regular for sure. That way less Jeff means less Layla because the writers are obviously in love with them. And they do have a couple fans here and there on different places.

And the last thing I need is for Layla to have her own storyline. Next thing you know Avery will be producing her major superstar album... last thing I want to see on my screen. I rather hear Micah sing again.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:28 PM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
nah Will coming out that way would have been a disaster. I want Jeff to be recurring over regular for sure. That way less Jeff means less Layla because the writers are obviously in love with them. And they do have a couple fans here and there on different places.

And the last thing I need is for Layla to have her own storyline. Next thing you know Avery will be producing her major superstar album... last thing I want to see on my screen. I rather hear Micah sing again.
OMG I didn't even consider that...Layla...she just sucks all around...but I feel she will be back and I also feel they are making Jeff suck worse lately for a reason...my guess is phasing him out and she is still around.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

And really if Jeff and Layla split they will only bring a new guy for her (last thing we need) or put her with another one of the leads to keep her relevant (which is also the last thing we need). Just kill her off or send her to Harvard or whatever.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh please no, have her find her balls, throw Jeff under the bus, and go out on tour with Jade. Then he can get a face full of Juliette's fists when he tries the same thing with her and run screaming out of Nashville for good.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love your icon of Juliette and her baby. and ah thanks for clearing that up.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:22 AM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And really if Jeff and Layla split they will only bring a new guy for her (last thing we need) or put her with another one of the leads to keep her relevant (which is also the last thing we need). Just kill her off or send her to Harvard or whatever.
I want this...for her to be like the music industry is not for her and go back to Connecticut.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

All Layla needs to do is be vaguely in the background as an artist signed to Rayna's label, who is mentioned in passing but who has no driving storyline of her own. The main problem Nashville has is giving all and sundry their own storylines instead of focussing on the main cast. It seems criminal that Jeff and Layla have had as much screentime as Rayna and Deacon in the last few episodes of the season, and it drags the show down imo.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
All Layla needs to do is be vaguely in the background as an artist signed to Rayna's label, who is mentioned in passing but who has no driving storyline of her own. The main problem Nashville has is giving all and sundry their own storylines instead of focussing on the main cast. It seems criminal that Jeff and Layla have had as much screentime as Rayna and Deacon in the last few episodes of the season, and it drags the show down imo.
Yes. This. I don't necessarily need Layla gone (but certainly wouldn't complain if she left). She just needs to be treated like a minor character instead of being treated as an equal to the main (even lead) characters. She is not. They had the right idea with Sadie the first half (before they went off on useless ex husband tangents). Do that with Layla and I'll be fine. She can be a supporting part in Rayna running her label, nothing more.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 06-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Yes. This. I don't necessarily need Layla gone (but certainly wouldn't complain if she left). She just needs to be treated like a minor character instead of being treated as an equal to the main (even lead) characters. She is not. They had the right idea with Sadie the first half (before they went off on useless ex husband tangents). Do that with Layla and I'll be fine. She can be a supporting part in Rayna running her label, nothing more.
I think at this point it'd obvious that whoever wants her there is going to keep her there so our only hope is that they put her more in the background and end the toxic nonsense relationship. Give one of them up, Jeff or Layla. I can't believe I am saying that since I loved Jeff but they went way too far with the controlling stuff. If they have them end up together it is sending the message to girls to stay with a controlling men because they can change him. Yeah no.

And thanks Pandiexjeyton about my icon.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:00 AM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think at this point it'd obvious that whoever wants her there is going to keep her there so our only hope is that they put her more in the background and end the toxic nonsense relationship. Give one of them up, Jeff or Layla. I can't believe I am saying that since I loved Jeff but they went way too far with the controlling stuff. If they have them end up together it is sending the message to girls to stay with a controlling men because they can change him. Yeah no.

And thanks Pandiexjeyton about my icon.
I still think she was there because Hayden got pregnant...now that Hayden is back hopefully they will resolve her storyline and make her leave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread