Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no songs released?
Old 04-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

For those who've seen the sides for next episode, where do the Bluebird scene and Highway 65 signing scene fall in the episode? Or are they the same scene? I'm trying to figure out if the heartbreaking Deacon/Rayna scene from the promo is before or after the happy, cuddly, PDA-filled times.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Question: Any scoop on who’ll give Deacon a liver on Nashville? (I mean, there’s no way they’ll kill him off… right?) –Laura

Ausiello: I’m inclined to agree with you, Laura. But we took the question straight to the man himself, star Charles Esten. He wouldn’t let us in on exactly what’s going to happen to his ailing alter ego — but he said he’d seen fan theories online that came really close. “Oh yeah. You always get the range, throughout the whole three seasons. They come close, but I always love that the writers are able to add that little detail you didn’t foresee,” he says. “It’s good, because we’re not just playing out what you expect. We’re playing out a different version of what you expect and keeping it interesting. That’s what the writers do so well, and what I’m so glad for.”

‘Grey’s Anatomy': Is Sandra Oh’s Cristina returning in Season 11? | TVLine
Old 04-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I was thinking, what does Avery do that impacts their lives forever? Does he decide she's not ready at all for a baby and sends the baby to his Moms, hmm I didn't read any spoilers or sides on what that nights be. Does anyone have a hint?
Old 04-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Loyal Fan

There is also the scoop from the finale that deacon and rayna make a deal with the devil i really hope jeff isn't a match
Old 04-29-2015, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
There is also the scoop from the finale that deacon and rayna make a deal with the devil i really hope jeff isn't a match
Maybe, or Beverly wants more, record deals ect, and becomes a real nightmare, but the "devil" part kinda doesn't remind me of Beverly. She is a cook that's for sure but never thought devil.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
For those who've seen the sides for next episode, where do the Bluebird scene and Highway 65 signing scene fall in the episode? Or are they the same scene? I'm trying to figure out if the heartbreaking Deacon/Rayna scene from the promo is before or after the happy, cuddly, PDA-filled times.
It's the same scene and it's towards the end of the episode, so my guess is the scene with them from the promo is before that scene. They probably have a breakdown mid-episode then decide that they're going to relish every second they have left together and that ends with the happy Bluebird scene.

And Beverly is definitely the donor. Unless they've totally rewritten the episode from what was in the sides there's no surprise coming there.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
So I was thinking, what does Avery do that impacts their lives forever? Does he decide she's not ready at all for a baby and sends the baby to his Moms, hmm I didn't read any spoilers or sides on what that nights be. Does anyone have a hint?
Emily seems to be doing most of the mothering and Juliette seems to be right out of it. Maybe some sort of Avery/Emily deal happens for the sake of the baby. Just a wild guess.
Old 04-30-2015, 03:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Maybe, or Beverly wants more, record deals ect, and becomes a real nightmare, but the "devil" part kinda doesn't remind me of Beverly. She is a cook that's for sure but never thought devil.
"Make a deal with the devil" only means D/R are doing something illegal (buying an organ is illegal) in order to save Deacon.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
Emily seems to be doing most of the mothering and Juliette seems to be right out of it. Maybe some sort of Avery/Emily deal happens for the sake of the baby. Just a wild guess.
I think it's possible they raise the baby together while Juliette gets help but while they might do the close call thing it would be extremely OOC for them to cross any lines. Both are part of the very small family Juliette has got left. Emily is the closest thing she has to a sister and Avery is the love of her life and father of her daughter.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Isn't OOC what Nashville does best?

I'm sure they'll sleep together. Nashville just can't leave well enough alone.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw last nights ep.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is a soap, anything is possible. No couple is happy for too long without something happening or tearing them apart.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
"Make a deal with the devil" only means D/R are doing something illegal (buying an organ is illegal) in order to save Deacon.
That's true. Any sides on how Beverly shows up, or her part of the surgery. I read I think something may happen to her or Deacon and we are left hanging, of course not knowing who.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Dana's listed in the press release for next week so guessing Beverly shows up at the end of next episode.

I think the only place she's in the sides is the doctor explaining the surgery to her and Deacon but I may be forgetting something
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread