Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
honestly, the lack of focus the writers have is so canon at this point I can't even believe that they are going to change. I've resigned to only liking certain parts of the show and that's it.
yep but I don't think I'll get over how they are wasting CA. It's like ''hey people have had enough of Layla.. let's have CA kiss her butt for 3 episodes while flirting with Luke. So what if Luke just had a flirtation that went nowhere with Sadie, people won't mind if we do the same again with Jade starting the following episode of Sadie leaving''
Old 04-14-2015, 10:52 AM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I really don't get the writers. People are vocal to them about the storylines that are not working aka the 10000 new characters and storylines like Teddy/Natasha, Layla, Kiley/Micah/Gunnar and instead of focusing on the stuff that viewers are interested in they focus on the characters viewers want either off the show or on backburner.

I think they know that people don't like them and think they can make us change our mind. This philosophy is technically true but doesn't work here because the writing is so poor.

I could be interested in Layla if they wrote her better, had her sing more, stopped that weird relationship with Jeff and had her make smarter decisions. If they could develop her character outside of a relationship and give her more layers other than whiny and annoying, I would probably be interested in her.

Teddy and Natasha is a really dumb plot. However I could be interested in Teddy if they stopped him being all pathetic and dodgy and just wrote him a single dad balancing children, a famous ex-wife, a career and trying to have a life.

I will never be interested in Kiley and Micah. However I liked Gunnar when he was working on songs and trying to be a songwriter. I like him when he is being a good friend to Will.

The problem here is the they insist on these characters and the writing is just so poor.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

If imdb is correct, Micah will be back for 322.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
If imdb is correct, Micah will be back for 322.
why enough with the torture writers
Old 04-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Urgh, Micah is ridiculously annoying. I'd rather have extra Layla scenes and I hate her too lol. Luke, Layla, Jeff (if he's not going to be hanging round bugging Rayna), Kiley, Micah, Natasha, all of them can gtf. The show would be a million times better. Even Will and his storylines are boring me to tears this season.
Rayna, Juliette, Deacon, Avery and to a lesser extent Scarlet and Gunnar - the show should just strip it back and focus on them. All of them are more compelling actors and characters than the whole useless lot of clutter put together.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't understand bringing CA on and then NOT have her interact with the two leads. Sure, Rayna and Juliette aren't in positions to be partying in Malibu, but then the show iS called Nashville, LOL. Instead she's with all these side characters and not integrated into the show as a whole, I don't get it.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, keep CA away from Rayna and Juliette. They have better things to do than be too heavily involved in this stunt casting. Let Jade keep the other characters I don't care about occupied.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Honestly, keep CA away from Rayna and Juliette. They have better things to do than be too heavily involved in this stunt casting. Let Jade keep the other characters I don't care about occupied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
Rayna, Juliette, Deacon, Avery and to a lesser extent Scarlet and Gunnar - the show should just strip it back and focus on them. All of them are more compelling actors and characters than the whole useless lot of clutter put together.
Couldn't agree more with this.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess the whole reason Kiley is coming back is to postpone the inevitable SG reunion. Since they are running out of original ideas. But for the love of everything holy, WHY MICAH?

And who in their right mind would ever forgive someone abandoning their child to the point of actually wanting to date that person again? This is so dumb.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

On Location for Friday (last day of S3 filming)

Quote:
*EXTRAS*: (*EVERYONE who submits MUST be willing to work as AUDIENCE even if you are booked in a specialty role!*)

US ATTORNEYS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 27-60, clean-cut, conservative, professional, MUST have suits and business attire.

BRIDGESTONE SECURITY: male, all ethnicities, age range 21-40, larger stature, reasonably conservative

VENUE STAFF: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-45, clean-cut, conservative, venue staff types

ROADIES: male, all ethnicities, age range 22-55, road crew types who are comfortable moving equipment and hauling cable. Prefer those with music industry experience but not required

CONCERT AUDIENCE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-60, variety of types who might attend a "Luke Wheeler" or "Juliette Barnes" live concert
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-14-2015, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Question: Will we see Laura Benanti again on Nashville? Sadie’s departure seemed awfully abrupt. I love the character and the chemistry she was developing with Luke. —Erin

Ausiello: It’s highly unlikely you will see her again this season (Benanti’s a little busy headlining the tourist-trap musical New York Spring Spectacular), but, if Nashville is renewed, there’s a decent chance you will see a fair amount of Sadie next season.

‘Revenge’ Renewed or Cancelled: Season 5 on ABC | TVLine
Old 04-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually think Will Chase is a much more capable and compelling actor than Clare or Sam. So is Alexa Vega, actually. LOL. That doesn't mean I wanna see Luke and certainly not Kiley hogging up screentime in plotlines that I literally couldn't give two shts about.

I have most of my negative energy focused on getting Avery out of this band. Once that happens I can literally enjoy my small segments of the show better. Because right now, I'm coming on some slim pickings tbh. LOL
Old 04-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

I agree I do think Will and Alexa are the better actors but their characters are going nowhere. If they are really bringing back Sadie in s4, I hope it's to be Luke's endgame and that's it. I hope the ex drama (killing him and all) is behind her. That storyline just dragged down my interest.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuff (View Post)
Right? What could "change everything", and "change everything" for whom? Her? Micah? Gunnar?
Is is that the paternity test was wrong and Gunnar really is the father? Highly doubtful to impossible...and who among us wants that, anyway?
That Jason is not really dead? Nope. We saw his dead body...
That she has another child that is Gunnar's? Seems unlikely.
No matter what her news is, I'm pretty sure I just don't care.
I think what changes everything is Jason may have took advantage of her without her consent, on nice terms.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
I think what changes everything is Jason may have took advantage of her without her consent, on nice terms.
I thought about that but then why would she cry after finding out he is dead and keep asking about him when she first came into town?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread