Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Then they better get renewed and have a proper celebration with friends amd family.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
Then they better get renewed and have a proper celebration with friends amd family.
I doubt, they didn't do it for J/A and it's probably going to focus more on the medical drama than anyone wanting to celebrate.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm completely lost, how do we know they get married? You mean there's a reference to the fact they're married but no info on how?

Quote:
So, either way - renewed or not renewed- they get married in the season/series finale? Not sure I like the way that played out either.
Don't like it either, don't want it to happen like that. If the show doesn't get renew, what difference does it make that they're married or not? What we want to see is how it happens.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I'm completely lost, how do we know they get married? You mean there's a reference to the fact they're married but no info on how?
No, there's a quickie wedding in the hospital with Deacon already attached to IVs, etc. Only the girls and Scarlett and the doctor are there. Not even Beverly which is strange since she's clearly in the hospital. Rayna and Deacon don't say their own vows, we just hear the chaplain read some short vows. Then Deacon kisses her, they cry, and I'm guessing by the next scene they're rolling him into surgery.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Honestly ever since we found out Deacon had moved in with Rayna and the girls I've had a sneaking suspicion that they'd get married before the end of the season. And minus the cancer this is kinda how I'd always imagined they'd get married. No big planned thing, just one day they'd decide they didn't want to be not married anymore and just do it, just the two of them. Was imagining a reception at the cabin with them, the girls, Tandy and Scarlett which definitely won't happen this season. Maybe the beginning of next season in a combination wedding/Deacon's not going to die celebration
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
No, there's a quickie wedding in the hospital with Deacon already attached to IVs, etc. Only the girls and Scarlett and the doctor are there. Rayna and Deacon don't say their own vows, we just hear the chaplain read some short vows. Then Deacon kisses her, they cry, and I'm guessing by the next scene they're rolling him into surgery.
Ugh, it's the worst.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I do think there's at least a 50% chance that Beverly will die (since there's a 0% chance that Deacon will die, lol) and that will really gross me out :/ But eh, because I'm already icked out that she's the donor at all. She didn't want to be right off the bat, that much was clear. She really did not want to go through being an organ donor and all that it entails.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Honestly ever since we found out Deacon had moved in with Rayna and the girls I've had a sneaking suspicion that they'd get married before the end of the season. And minus the cancer this is kinda how I'd always imagined they'd get married. No big planned thing, just one day they'd decide they didn't want to be not married anymore and just do it, just the two of them. Was imagining a reception at the cabin with them, the girls, Tandy and Scarlett which definitely won't happen this season. Maybe the beginning of next season in a combination wedding/Deacon's not going to die celebration
Me too. I mean, I never thought they were going to have a big wedding, and clearly this is a huge contrast to the Luke 500 person monstrocity that never was, but I would have liked it to be a little longer, and a little more personal. I would have been perfectly fine with it if they'd said their own vows. Though I guess they haven't filmed yet, so there's still hope that Chip and Connie will want to improvise a little. I would love that.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Though I guess they haven't filmed yet, so there's still hope that Chip and Connie will want to improvise a little. I would love that.
I would like Connie and Chip to basically refuse to shoot that.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Depending on the proposal scene I don't even necessarily need them to say their own vows or anything.

Any indication on what makes Beverly change her mind? Rayna coming to talk to her a couple episodes earlier? Or does it finally sink in that he's actually going to die without a new liver and despite their issues she doesn't want to let that happen?
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-01-2015, 03:33 PM
dmc
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
Ugh, it's the worst.
Agreed it's a fail but seems like they are wrapping show up. I don't think it's getting renewed. I didn't think so any way but this seems to cinch it
Old 04-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No, there's a quickie wedding in the hospital with Deacon already attached to IVs, etc. Only the girls and Scarlett and the doctor are there. Not even Beverly which is strange since she's clearly in the hospital. Rayna and Deacon don't say their own vows, we just hear the chaplain read some short vows. Then Deacon kisses her, they cry, and I'm guessing by the next scene they're rolling him into surgery.
Ugh, no. Just no. I really don't want them to have the all out celeb wedding, but quickies right before going into surgery? That's just awful.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Maybe just me but I have no problem at all with a quickie hospital wedding
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc (View Post)
Agreed it's a fail but seems like they are wrapping show up. I don't think it's getting renewed. I didn't think so any way but this seems to cinch it
If they're so sure, why end with a will-he-live cliffhanger?
Old 04-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If they're so sure, why end with a will-he-live cliffhanger?
we don't know that cliffhanger will happen though, it's just spec.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread